• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

snooperdooper

Jan 27, 2024
Hello, yesterday I made a post talking about my fear of there being no afterlife. I got a lot of amazing responses, I thank you all for that, but a lot of them had one common theme. The idea that even no afterlife is enough to be content with death because that's a break from suffering. And it's made me realize how different I view life from a lot of you here.

I've been suffering from gender dysphoria (trans MTF) ever since I was 15. I was unable to get hormones/puberty blockers all throughout my teenage years and only now that I am 18, am I seeking HRT. But it's far too late, I've already lost so many of my teenage years living in a body that I hate, and now I only wish for death. Really, that's the only thing in my life that has turned me suicidal. I have a great future ahead of me--minus the growing anti-trans sentiments in the world--with things such as college and work looking like miniscule problems for me. This is where my suicidal ideation differs from a lot of you.

I am fine living through most of the pain, anguish, and suffering that the world brings. I would love to live my life through the ups and downs, highs and lows. But the one pain that is unbearable for me is my gender dysphoria. I hate looking at my body and wishing it was different. Not that I could lose a couple pounds or have a sharper jawline, but my entire sex be transformed into female. Hips, genetalia, facial structure, all of that. That's why I so badly want there to be an afterlife where I can do whatever I want. My dreams aren't filled with having superpowers or being ultra rich, I simply want to be a normal girl.

That's pretty much it. I intended for this to be more of a vent rather than a discussion, unlike my last post, but if you have any questions or comments I'll be online to read them.

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
hello, ftm here, i completely relate to your struggles. it's not too late for you to transition. start off small with managable goals. maybe get a dress or try on makeup. these can be done privately of course. it's not too late. there are many people who have transitioned later in life and have turned out fine, there is hope for you out there. it will just take time, and i understand if you are not willing to wait that time out just yet.

i hope you can get some hrt soon. i know it can be hard to get ahold of at times. i'm currently hoping to get some T as well.

i also know there are things out there like padded bras or shapewear pants for hips.

i hope this could help in some way. you are not alone.

S

snooperdooper

Jan 27, 2024
hello, ftm here, i completely relate to your struggles. it's not too late for you to transition. start off small with managable goals. maybe get a dress or try on makeup. these can be done privately of course. it's not too late. there are many people who have transitioned later in life and have turned out fine, there is hope for you out there. it will just take time, and i understand if you are not willing to wait that time out just yet.

i hope you can get some hrt soon. i know it can be hard to get ahold of at times. i'm currently hoping to get some T as well.

i also know there are things out there like padded bras or shapewear pants for hips.

i hope this could help in some way. you are not alone.
Thank you, but I've already made up my mind. This is the path I'm happier with.

• Hugs
Reactions: pebpebpebpeb