• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
He's a capitalist slave owner like any other billionaire. He thinks workers should be forced to work slave like hours, in the office, just so they can lick his boot. He's also a narcissist. Finally he's a fraud who keeps making statements like "we're going to mars in 10 years" which 10 years later didn't happen.

Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
I'm sure some of his desciples would be willing to offer their wives to Rocket-Jesus so he can shove his CyberTrain into their HyperTunnels and save the declining birthrates.

Dont worry about overpopulation causing climate change, ressource shortage and the collapse of the ecosysfem; in 10 years we'll be able to send a hundred people on a one-way-ticket to mars, destined to live underground 24/7 because Mars has no atmosphere, hooked on anti-depressants, waiting for the next shipment from earth, which they need to survive because Mars is a rocky desert with no ressources.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
He is currently grifting the right with statements like this, as if it wasn't obvious.

There isn't much more to it, elon is really good at these PR stunts that manipulate the opinions of certain groups. He was doing the same with the left until a few years ago, and I'm sure he'll do it again once the current suckers get sick of him.

tannu132

tannu132

Jun 14, 2022
Paying childcare benefit is incredible, I don't understand why you are getting mad at this. People are going to get children no matter what, it is much better to try to give them as good life as possible. I doubt anyone makes a decision to have children because they'll get money (childcare benefit) for it. The childcare benefit is there to help raise the children, not encourage them to make more of them. Though it might be some kind of a factor when the family is deciding whether or not to have a kid, but not the deciding factor.

What would be the alternative? Let kids have a worse childhood? Why? I doubt we want to streamline depressed people, much better have happy people on this earth.

Reactions: Alex6216
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Paying childcare benefit is incredible, I don't understand why you are getting mad at this. People are going to get children no matter what, it is much better to try to give them as good life as possible. I doubt anyone makes a decision to have children because they'll get money (childcare benefit) for it. The childcare benefit is there to help raise the children, not encourage them to make more of them. Though it might be some kind of a factor when the family is deciding whether or not to have a kid, but not the deciding factor.

What would be the alternative? Let kids have a worse childhood? Why? I doubt we want to streamline depressed people, much better have happy people on this earth.
he also says that people should procreate more, whether with benefit or without, in other tweets of his

tannu132

tannu132

Jun 14, 2022
he also says that people should procreate more, whether with benefit or without, in other tweets of his
I guess you are right. I guess we just need to keep up the population at just at a slight decline, but not a steep one to make sure society doesn't suddenly collapse.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's up to other people what they choose to subject their children to. I'm just glad none of my offspring will be stuck negotiating this world.

Really though- why is it a surprise? Life's presumably pretty good for him. Why wouldn't he want to give that opportunity to all his little mini-mes?