• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's so disgusting and insulting when people pretend that suicide is so easy to the point that if one is still here they don't want it enough even know we exist in this hellish anti-suicide society where humans do all they can to make suicide inaccessible. It's evil how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace, it's horrifying how peaceful, guaranteed methods aren't easily avaliable.

Existence truly is a prison and I'm tired of feeling trapped here and I certainly wish to permanently not exist, what I fear is suffering way more from trying to die going wrong. It's insane how some believe if one fears ending up with brain damage from trying to die failing it means they don't want death enough. I really cannot stand insensitive people like that, people who insult those who are trapped in this existence certainly repulse me.

Under no circumstances would I ever want to suffer in this hellish and harmful existence where there is potential for the most extreme torture and suffering which I'm disgusted by those insane pro-lifers who act like you don't really want to die because you are still breathing. I only want non-existence, only ceasing to exist is desirable, to be conscious and aware is an abomination. Pro-life people are sadistic, denying people peaceful suicide methods is an unacceptable crime, existence really is just slavery and imprisonment.

rowboat

rowboat

they/them
Apr 8, 2024
I agree with you a million percent. It's just straight up inhumane that peaceful, reliable suicide methods are inaccessible or illegal. Human beings did not choose to be put on this planet, therefore we should be able to have an exit if we need it. I'm also fully sick of pro-lifers and their bullshit. It's maddening.

I wish we could have those inert gas suicide pods or whatever they're called, and that they'd be accessible to any mentally competent adult, not just terminally ill elderly people.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I can't stand it either. Suicide is the most difficult thing to do. Also, I hate at how people say that, if one does not ctb, they are not ctb-ing because they love life or that they have an attachment towards life. It truly is so infuriating to see people say this every damn time. Either way, I hope you find peace soon

probablynot

probablynot

Feb 3, 2024
Totally agree with you. It would be just the case in this twisted world that so many people who aren't ready to/don't want to CTB yet do so in unfortunate/often horrendous accidents yet those of us who do yearn for it often struggle to get there.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Suicide is not easy but if someone in so much pain, going through suicide pain should not be an issue! When people ask "why you still here?" I don't think they mean ILL it's just a common question I asked that too! I just joined this group and so far it's being almost a month and before I know it, people are going to ask me that too because even tho I hate my life to the max I still can't find the resources.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Indeed, it's so infuriating and insulting how pro-lifers often try to oversimplify the process of death and even ignorantly claim that death comes 'easy'. That's far from the truth, in fact, humans and living organisms are so stubbornly robust when it comes to pain, discomfort, or any subconscious hint of death. It's built into our own self-perservation instinct, aka the survival instinct. Those who do end up dying outside of CTB oftenly die gruesomely, either due to illness or infirmity, through other brutal and violent ways, and more, not necessarily a peaceful death.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024

Those that ctb are the bravest
Yes this is such a good point to make. I remember having a conversation with my friend 12,13 and we came to this realization. It literally goes against your entire human nature, will to live along with deep survival instinct we carry as a species. I feel the exact same , people who ctb as in fact the bravest of all people🕊️

xinino

xinino

Shackled
Mar 31, 2024
"Adolf Hitler and the Nazi government implemented the Euthanasia Program, also known as Aktion T4, which began in 1939. This program systematically killed patients with disabilities living in institutional settings in Germany and German-annexed territories"

The fucking left wingers will never understand.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
it would be easy for me to leave and I would leave immediately in the next few days. I also have 2 of the nicest suicide methods in use. But the grandparents are holding me back here. I have been thinking about how they will react to my suicide. And it makes me feel really bad, even though when I'm dead those things don't bother me anymore. My grandparents have been closer to me than my mother and father ever were.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
G

galway4sam

Jun 27, 2023
People think that no fight was involved, they merely think that the person couldn't take it and felt weak. They don't think of all the daily mental struggles the person faced because they were invisible and sometimes unspoken and unexposed to anyone.