• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't find it comforting as it's not really a safe space for those who hate life and want to die, sadly if you hate life you will just be hated for it, humans really are so cruel, insensitive and hostile towards those who want death, it's sad. And I try to ignore the "recovery" section, but guess what they are trying to make the suicide discussion into that to, like people literally post suicide hotlines and say go to therapy, I didn't think the suicide discussion was supposed to be a life valuing motivational recovery forum for people to ask and post life advice which is very often unsolicited but I guess now it is. People literally have everywhere else to go to if they want to live, it's frustrating to me how they take over the only place there is for people who want to die. And I say suicide discussion but is it really, no more like random discussion about everything and also insulting suicidal people and telling them they are ill for wanting death discussion even know this place is supposed to be "pro-choice".

My wish to die is not something to "recover" from, no sorry I just have too much awareness of how truly undesirable existence is, I'd never wish to exist in this repulsive, evil world no matter what and it's disgusting how there is no acceptance towards that. So the point of this is to say it's sad how the only place to discuss suicide is becoming just like everywhere else and is also filled with hostile people, when people act like wanting death is always an mental illness it just makes me feel more alone.
Imagine coming on a forum filled with suffering people just to insult them, I mean how pathetic can one be. Humans are the worst most toxic species and it's like they really want you to hate yourself, this place is just somewhere for me to vent now but honestly some of the things I've seen on here have been so horrible, really wish suicide isn't so inaccessible.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate. There is no place where I can call home. I believe that I'm truly meant to be dead and that I should stay dead. Even on here I still feel the same as I do irl. I hate at how I'm alive to begin with