• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really does seem like suicidal people are treat badly everywhere, even on here and sadly I think this is a result of our life worshipping, pro-suffering society where people get hated if they have awareness that existence is truly undesirable or simply don't want to suffer in any way or want to choose when they die.

There is no safe space for suicidal people, nowhere where suicide is truly accepted, it's sad how suicidal people are treated insensitively all for no reason by people who cannot experience existence in the same way.

Humans truly are the worst species to me, I despise how there is a cult like worship towards life in this society even know the existence of life is such a horrific tragedy that has caused an immense amount of harm. It's disgusting when insensitive people go on about how suicide is supposedly so easy and if you are still here you don't want it enough, it's disgusting when people act like others are ill simply for wanting death.

I'm tired of suffering in this hellish world that is filled with cruel humans, suicidal people should be able to express how they want to die without being lectured and told the way that they are feeling is wrong, I cannot stand those who are so insensitive, insulting and invalidating, suicide is a very valid personal choice that should always be accepted and it's not other people's place to say otherwise.

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
It's true. At least in the US, too many Christian people are making laws based on their religious beliefs. I wish I could defend the right to die publicly, but I know I'd be seen as crazy.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
People are indeed insensitive to me for my suicidal ideation. I've been told to my face that I should fuck off just for expressing a desire to die. No one around me is kind to me when I express a desire to die, it's so lonely and painful. I want to be comforted when I want to die, but I don't get comfort. I don't know why it's too much to ask to just have someone be kind to me when I want to die. I'm deprived of it so much, I'm starting to think there is something fundamentally wrong with me and that's why people are so cold towards me. That I must have done something to be undeserving of comfort.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
It really does seem like suicidal people are treat badly everywhere, even on here and sadly I think this is a result of our life worshipping, pro-suffering society where people get hated if they have awareness that existence is truly undesirable or simply don't want to suffer in any way or want to choose when they die.

There is no safe space for suicidal people, nowhere where suicide is truly accepted, it's sad how suicidal people are treated insensitively all for no reason by people who cannot experience existence in the same way.

Humans truly are the worst species to me, I despise how there is a cult like worship towards life in this society even know the existence of life is such a horrific tragedy that has caused an immense amount of harm. It's disgusting when insensitive people go on about how suicide is supposedly so easy and if you are still here you don't want it enough, it's disgusting when people act like others are ill simply for wanting death.

I'm tired of suffering in this hellish world that is filled with cruel humans, suicidal people should be able to express how they want to die without being lectured and told the way that they are feeling is wrong, I cannot stand those who are so insensitive, insulting and invalidating, suicide is a very valid personal choice that should always be accepted and it's not other people's place to say otherwise.
Basically that's you. You are insensitive towards them. Suicide usually comes along with ambivalences. Many of us wish they could find a way to live. You act like everything was black and white. You bascially depict existence as objectively evil and everyone who disagrees with you is a pro-lifer.

You have a quite childish view on this topic. This is probably why you ignore most rational arguments against you view of reality. Then people become cynical and polemic against you.

Suicide comes along with grey areas. Most suicidal people don't share your extreme views. And you act like you want to enforce them on others. This is why you repeat them over and over again. You should grow mature and stop with this behavior. I know it is probably part of your pathology. Still. There are people who love life. There are people who enjoy life. At the same time these people can be suicidal. The human mind is way too complex for your simple-minded ideology. That become more or less propaganda. Some can be see value in life. You can see beauty in life but still decide to commit suicide because your personal life can be full of misery. I see value in life but still I want to commit suicide because the suffering overweighs the good things and you pretend as if people like me were insane or evil. And you keep telling people like me were delusional.

Last edited: