• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
An actual quote from an AMA someone (not me) did on Reddit about having attempted suicide 9 times.
"9 suicide attempts is either a cry for help, a cry for attention or just being really bad at something really easy."
Why do people have to be such insensitive assholes?

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
Saying someone is crying for help AND saying they're bad at an 'easy' thing in one sentence is just peak cruelty.
Idk why pro-lifers love that so much. It's like acknowledging and watching somebody drown while they're sitting comfortably on their yacht.

It's giving "If you wanted to do it you would actually do it" energy.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I had a friend once tell her cousin who attempted that, if she really wanted to die she would have! I was appalled at her lack of empathy and ignorance in her statement. Nobody I've ever known plans an attempt just to wake up alive, and with more problems!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
So disgusting, I cannot stand pro-lifers and how they love to insult suicidal people. No matter what drivel they say there's nothing easy about suicide.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Reddit is full of cruel and nasty people. I was told there that I was a bad person for not attending a family wedding when I was psychotic. They also started trying to be authoritarians in my life and telling me what I needed to do, where I needed to be inpatient, how long, etc and insisting that they were right about a situation they weren't even part of. They're just pathetic.

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Reddit is full of cruel and nasty people. I was told there that I was a bad person for not attending a family wedding when I was psychotic. They also started trying to be authoritarians in my life and telling me what I needed to do, where I needed to be inpatient, how long, etc and insisting that they were right about a situation they weren't even part of. They're just pathetic.
yeah I am learning that, there was another thread with someone asking if people would ever date someone with BPD and everyone was like "absolutely not."

I've been on reddit for like a day and I'm already ready to quit.

Sorry that happened to you!

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
yeah I am learning that, there was another thread with someone asking if people would ever date someone with BPD and everyone was like "absolutely not."

I've been on reddit for like a day and I'm already ready to quit.

Sorry that happened to you!
My mental health really declined from being there, it's not a nice place for sure

Reactions: DyingToDie123
akvalentine

akvalentine

Mar 23, 2024
as someone that's attempted 9 times, it has nothing to do with help or attention; I think it's really about the amount of suffering someone is in and the lack of lethality of most 'commonplace' methods (OTC ODs, cutting). also gotta love the BPD comment, since BPD is known to be a pain amplifier for most people and thus lead to more suffering in general and is usually the result of severe childhood trauma so... not exactly something people ask to have

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
as someone that's attempted 9 times, it has nothing to do with help or attention; I think it's really about the amount of suffering someone is in and the lack of lethality of most 'commonplace' methods (OTC ODs, cutting). also gotta love the BPD comment, since BPD is known to be a pain amplifier for most people and thus lead to more suffering in general and is usually the result of severe childhood trauma so... not exactly something people ask to have
That's what I said! I haven't gotten any help or attention from my 15-20 attempts, only one person besides my therapist and psychiatrist knows about them.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
how is killing yourself easy?

if it was i'd be fucking out of here. that's a misconception people have that really pisses me off.

people think because accidental deaths happen, dying is easy. based on the amount of method research alone here that's clearly not fucking true.

dying is the hardest thing because in order to get this far you've had to keep yourself alive. you're so used to it it's like second nature. not to mention the amount of... regulations the government takes in order to completely ignore people's right to die

Reactions: eternapeace
malware

malware

I regret nothing.
Mar 2, 2023
So disgusting, I cannot stand pro-lifers and how they love to insult suicidal people. No matter what drivel they say there's nothing easy about suicide.
Exactly. It's these pro-lifers that drive us to suicide anyway

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Suicide is easy watched from afar.