• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
idk im drinkin its a school night *(yes i am still in school i failed high school im getting my GED lemme live) but i made more art. I'ma postit. I made a new fursona just for this sub so no one will recognize my other haha here's the pics I LVOE HER!!! UUUGUUUGUH. yes the background is the trans flag! I love drawing but I dont do it professional its a hobby. Anyone else do art? let's talk! let this be a general thread!!

Attachments

• deersona.png
    deersona.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 8
  • new pfp.png
    new pfp.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier, Wolfjob_dayjob, Johnnythefox and 2 others
ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
for anyone interested with unedited colors she's much warmer. i decidded to make the colors colder

Attachments

• warner.PNG
    warner.PNG
    33.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev and Ali
ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
Beautiful. That looks amazing. I paint rocks...I have a thread exclusively to share my art too. Great to see another artist here. Welcome.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ihearts-official-painted-rock-thread.7775/page-2
holy crap you'r sotalented i want to cry. i had a family member who used to pain t rocks i thinlk. AND THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT! these are probably the 2 pieces i put tha most effort into.... weird right? my other sona is a dragon.
Ireally like the painting of the eye you did. the colors go so nicely and its so detailed the blues greens oranges ect. wow. seriously wow

Reactions: lemmeeleev and iHeartRockArt
ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
Thank you so much for the compliment. I only started almost 3 years ago...so I have been progressively getting better as you can see from my first set of rocks in the beginning. Lol. But I'm always trying to improve..shading and blending has been something I'm trying to get better at. I've been wanting to try a very intricate dragon, but it intimidates me. Lol. I'm sure all of your pieces are amazing. Keep on going...art is good for the soul!
im tlaking to a friend on discord sosorry if i late reply lol. NO PROBLEM onlty 3 years and your already so far in progress thats awesome! im rooting for you and ytour future in art !

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev and iHeartRockArt