• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Summer1899

-
Aug 6, 2022
I'm planning my CBT.

I've researched hanging mostly, but only because I'm based in the UK and resources aren't as easily accessible as they are in the states.

I don't want to access the dark web.

I've decided to go for the inert gas method. Are there any Dumb-Proof ways in which this has been explained? Ironically enough, one of my reasons for CBT-ing is that I'm as thick as two short planks. I can't understand the set-ups detailed here — including the maths, the scientific aspect of it.

NI is said to be effective. I'll likely splash some savings on getting some of that. Will need to buy a small tent too, and then go somewhere remote where I'll not be found. But I don't know how to quantify the amount of gas needed, or how to make this at the very least 99.8% effective.

Please help.

Reactions: bannedfromtv, square329, 5417807 and 2 others
S

Secret

Feb 10, 2021
This is the reason why I keep coming back to SN, the exit bag method just comfuses my stupid head with the set ups I've read about and basically everything to do with it.

Hope someone can help you.

Reactions: myusername890, livingdeadgrl, LateForTheBus and 2 others
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Nowadays it's easier than ever with the appearance of the Canadian kits in the market, with all the equipment ready to use, just to connect to a N₂ cylinder and fly.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: MyLifeIsANightmare, RUPA, sincerelysad and 5 others
S

Secret

Feb 10, 2021
Nowadays it's easier than ever with the appearance of the Canadian kits in the market, with all the equipment ready to use, just to connect to a N₂ cylinder and fly.
I've not heard of these Canadian kits, although I'm in the UK and have not yet gone on the dark web, so maybe they aren't easy to get over here?

Reactions: lukas19
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
  • Informative
Reactions: MyLifeIsANightmare, lukas19, Endex and 3 others
bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
Do you have a link you could DM me fore one of these kits? I have SN but it really isn't my preferred method.

Reactions: Source Energy and lukas19

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
no help but I totally relate to you mate, I'm as stupid as them come (brain injury dumb) and sometimes struggle with a lot of the help and guide here because of acronyms and scientific names even if I know what they all mean. I found writing it out in my own format helps me understand stuff for timing and amounts

• Hugs
Reactions: releasespieces
hiAbbey

hiAbbey

All’s well that ends pretty prettyy prettyyy soon
Sep 30, 2021
Can you possibly dm me a link? I'm also quite stupid. Thank you.

Reactions: Source Energy
releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
Glad I have a lot of company, I've had multiple TBIs, slow as hell in certain ways. I'm thinking about inert gas methods too, but I shy away because of the complexity involved and inconvenience of obtaining a tank. Seems like such a peaceful method, but I'm afraid I'd fuck it up and end up a vegetable, I'm not quite drooling on myself dumb yet, not sure I want to be either.

ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
I'd appreciate a DM with name/link to these kits too. Inert gas is my plan and if the kit simplifies them I'd be a lot more at ease.

releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
If someone could DM me as well, I'd like to see what these kits are like. Thanks

toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
id love a link aswell!! sorry for jumping in randomly, but im also here in the UK and its tough to find methods i can reasonably get (doesnt help that i live with family and a semi-paranoid mum HAHA)

LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
You don't need dark web at all for the inert gas method since all the equipment is 100% legal.

As easy as buying it in the web and having it shipped directly to your house. :haha:
Would you mind DMing me a link to the kit? Thanks!

bpdblackout

bpdblackout

Chronically uncertain
Feb 11, 2023
Would you mind DMing me a link to the kit? Thanks!
There are pet supply stores/ farm equipment stores (if you're in the US, you can guess it probably in three tries) that sell Ar if you don't want to use the dark net. I was shocked myself when I saw it.

• Informative
Reactions: LateForTheBus
S

Summer1899

-
Aug 6, 2022
Anyone willing to give a link to these kits?

arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
Could you please PM me a link to one of these kits, UK

U

userguy993

Jan 23, 2023
M

myusername890

Jan 24, 2023
Could you also DM me?

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I too would like the link, if anyone can pm me. Thank you

tinkatonshammer

tinkatonshammer

Dec 13, 2022
Would also appreciate a dm with the link. Thanks 🙏🏻

MyLifeIsANightmare

MyLifeIsANightmare

Dec 19, 2022
I would like to get the link too, please. Thank you.

M

mousepadkeyboard223

Dec 24, 2022
if you're talking about the kits from EM, is there a way to assemble these for cheaper? money is kinda tight for me and i'm too lazy to research, but if there is a comprehensive guide on the SCBA method that isn't the 80 page long exit bag megathread, please let me know. thanks ☺️

Reactions: Endex
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
is there a way to assemble these for cheaper?
A cheaper option is to buy SCBA parts, build a SCBA setup, and connect it to a Nitrogen cylinder using an air-to-nitrogen adapter, like DOGMA67, Wunderkind (and me) did. This technique was invented by SCUBA CTB pioneer Scrooge, later used by SlovakGuy (first documented case) and also used by @LetzteAusfahrt to assist suicide.

But such adapter is not available in all regions. Where are you from?

Reactions: It'sMyLife and Endex
S

Sadgirldaisy

Student
Dec 26, 2022
I'd like the link to the kits if anyone can provide ur

M

mousepadkeyboard223

Dec 24, 2022
A cheaper option is to buy SCBA parts, build a SCBA setup, and connect it to a Nitrogen cylinder using an air-to-nitrogen adapter, like DOGMA67, Wunderkind (and me) did. This technique was invented by SCUBA CTB pioneer Scrooge, later used by SlovakGuy (first documented case) and also used by @LetzteAusfahrt to assist suicide.

But such adapter is not available in all regions. Where are you from?
i'm from United States

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
i'm from United States
It's difficult to find a DIN#13 SCBAs in US since the SCBA standard connection there is different (CGA-346 and CGA-347), the rest of the world uses DIN#13 (which is the same connection used in SCUBA). The EM kit has an added value in the US there since it is more difficult to build your own buying SCBA parts.

Take a look at the EEBD kit, is very good too and 60% cheaper than the SCBA kit.

The cheapest option of all is crafting your own ExitBag.

Reactions: Endex