• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Any drugs you want to try before kicking the bucket? My brain refuses good feelings naturally, so I really have no qualms forcing the issue if that's what it takes. I drink regularly, but I want more, and I want better.

Stimulants are my bag. Cocaine is my dream drug. I've used adderall for studying before, but of course the euphoria was missing because I didn't crush it.

I used to want to try psychedelics, but after a bad experience with marijuana edibles, I'm convinced that my experience would be a bad one. I'd be one of those people who imagines their face melting off or giant spiders or some shit during an acid trip.

Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
Stimulants:

Cocaine u can get on the streets/darkweb consists mostly of lidocaine...

Amphetamine = coffeeinpowder

Meth = MSM and other salts

When u r lucky and get good stuff the first time, they just want to make u addicted and then they betray u more and more

Reactions: Soon4me
GoneGirlXIV

GoneGirlXIV

Dissipating
Aug 23, 2018
Any drugs you want to try before kicking the bucket? My brain refuses good feelings naturally, so I really have no qualms forcing the issue if that's what it takes. I drink regularly, but I want more, and I want better.

Stimulants are my bag. Cocaine is my dream drug. I've used adderall for studying before, but of course the euphoria was missing because I didn't crush it.

I used to want to try psychedelics, but after a bad experience with marijuana edibles, I'm convinced that my experience would be a bad one. I'd be one of those people who imagines their face melting off or giant spiders or some shit during an acid trip.
Wish I'd done shrooms

Reactions: Soon4me and lv-gras
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Things I've done: LSD, MDMA, ketamine, nitrous, weed, salvia

Things I wanna try: Shrooms, DMT

Reactions: Soon4me
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I've only done alcohol, smoking and pot and also kava kava if it is considered a drug. I have always wanted to do DMT but am too scared.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I only use weed/hash (although they are more herbs than drugs ? )
I've never tried anything else
I would like to try

I would like to try all of them once.(not at the same time)
Although not crazy ones like krokodil etc.

FairyAlys

FairyAlys

Aug 7, 2018
I'd like some proper pills ( ecstasy) , like I had in the 90s. Ones I took in later years were crap.
I've done speed; coke; weed; acid; mushrooms and various prescription drugs that weren't prescribed for me.
I'd like to try smack but opiates tend to make me sick.

D

Deckchairs

Aug 3, 2018
I've done alcohol, weed , shrooms once, ecstasy once.

Always wanted to try cocaine. I don't know the streets or any dealers or how to make sure it's actually coke.

Reactions: Deutsch and lv-gras
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Oxycodone but it won't happen which is good as I don't want a mind blowing high as it may ruin my natural low mood that I need to continue to complete the great escape.

Reactions: Deutsch and lv-gras
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
You agree, it's terrible? Or, that it's worth the trouble to try it?

it is the paradise

and it is hell

words can't describe it

it´s worth the trouble???
no...

I just believed that people try to kill me with ultrasonic weapons because of this fuckin painful tinnitus I had all the time....

internet says "there are no withdrawals"
LOOOOOOOL....

diarrhea, pain pain pain, insomnia, psychosis, paranoia, cramping seizures pain and pain...

I have lost 20 Kg and gained 40 kg after I stopped...

u can lose the ability to feel happiness forever

etc etc etc

u can't even imagine how much worse it can get...
even if u think that it just can't get worse right now

it can

Last edited:
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
it is the paradise

and it is hell

words can't describe it

it´s worth the trouble???
no...

I just believed that people try to kill me with ultrasonic weapons because of this fuckin painful tinnitus I had all the time....

internet says "there are no withdrawals"
LOOOOOOOL....

diarrhea, pain pain pain, insomnia, psychosis, paranoia, cramping seizures pain and pain...

I have lost 20 Kg and gained 40 kg after I stopped...

u can lose the ability to feel happiness forever

etc etc etc

u can't even imagine how much worse it can get...
even if u think that it just can't get worse right now

it can

Damn. That made me sad. But, I'm never happy anyway.

I'm sorry about your experience. Thank you for sharing.

lastsummer

lastsummer

Jul 28, 2018
I have tried ecstasy and I like it. I feel like time went by so fast.
I want to try it again before I die.

Reactions: lv-gras
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
I want to try cocaine in the vein and smoke heroin and when finished take N... and never pay the dealer XD
Done weed everyday for decades, lots of cocaine and damaged my nose severely 6 years ago which doctors fucked up more, and is about 10% reason i want to ctb, smoked a little crack, lots of speed, lots of dmt and ayahuasca, and unfortunately forced to take paliperidone injections - an antipsychotic that is 90% cause of my suicidal feelings

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I have tried ecstasy and I like it. I feel like time went by so fast.
I want to try it again before I die.
Sounds great to me. Something that makes time move faster can't be bad. That was my big problem with pot, actually. It made time slow down to such a ridiculous extent that I was convinced I'd be in that hotel room for an eternity.