• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hyacinths

hyacinths

Sep 25, 2021
i have a big dependency on marijuana. it helps me feel less anxious and suicidal, but at the same point it makes me lazy and unmotivated. if you can smoke in a proper and healthy amount it is a huge changer that helped me personally feel less depressed. i pretty much smoke every night and for a while i was smoking daily all day. im 99.9% sure ive spent at least 3/4th of the past two years high.

ive also tried acid but, gonna be honest, the comedown isn't worth it. you use all your serotonin up at once and the next two weeks you feel like absolute shit. the time you're tripping feels fuckin great though but definitely not something i would do again imo.

fultron12

fultron12

Oct 4, 2021
Weirdly, i am part of the 0.002% of the population that is deathly allergic to all pot. Seriously, ive tried indica, sativa, edibles, good shit, cheap shit, and EVERY time it results in me violently throwing up and almost going into convulsions.

My personal favorite drugs are Acid, Mescaline, MDMA/Molly, and goth chicks (that part is a joke)

I found this online and its a pretty accurate way to make mescaline at home legally, its pretty close to how i did it.
2015 08 2a0 074009 1

Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Weirdly, i am part of the 0.002% of the population that is deathly allergic to all pot. Seriously, ive tried indica, sativa, edibles, good shit, cheap shit, and EVERY time it results in me violently throwing up and almost going into convulsions.

My personal favorite drugs are Acid, Mescaline, MDMA/Molly, and goth chicks (that part is a joke)

I found this online and its a pretty accurate way to make mescaline at home legally, its pretty close to how i did it.
View attachment 77798
Am i tripping, or is the liquid in the measuring cup moving slightly???
Edit: nvm, it's not.

• Yay!
Reactions: motyxia
motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
Anybody here try jenkem? (Joke, please don't)

Serious, does anyone know much about monotropa uniflora (ghost pipe, ghost plant, corpse plant, my favourite plant)? Can't find much information on recreational use, but I'm really curious. It's high on my list of things to forage (don't worry, it's not endangered here). It's said to have sedative, anxiolytic effects, has been used as an opium substitute. I'm not sure why, it has andromedotoxin & "mad honey" is a thing so I wonder if that's the cause.

• Yay!
Reactions: little helpers
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
Alcohol. Lots of it. I've made calculations to figure out the most alcohol I can get per euro. Turned out cartoned white whine is the best deal at about 0.1 litres of pure alcohol per euro over here in Germany.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Alcohol. Lots of it. I've made calculations to figure out the most alcohol I can get per euro. Turned out cartoned white whine is the best deal at about 0.1 litres of pure alcohol per euro over here in Germany.
Where else would they freely let you drink kerosene :)) Hey come on, any suggestions on brands, or different drinks altogether? Poor eastern european here, I don't care, for the sake of being a drunk I'm ready to import from european shops..

Any wine of the "can't stomach it" variety worth it? Any other drink?

Reactions: TriggerHappy
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020

View attachment 77798
Wonder if this actually works....had mescaline before and hoo boy! Lemme tell ya, that shit is INTENSE!

Reactions: callme
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021

⚠️ pls be careful, experimentation vs addiction.
Ok kids, let grandpa take you round the garden...
I've done // overdone most of them :: many of them for spiritual psychonauting escapades... you can't be a neopagan without knowing the magical properties of plant kingdom ::
Mescaline, peyote, Lsd, extacy, ibogaine... amazing.
Mushrooms were beautiful, but be careful who u do them with.
Show truths...
I'm addicted to heroin, functionally. Most of the time.
☆ Moonflowers* (tea) were something wild, they can be toxic
(i know of someone who killed themselves with oleander)
but for us * it was incredible :: we were watching clouds crack apart like glass and stones talking (crystal kingdom something amazing) also talking to stop streets was quite informative!!

And mad hallucinations on jimson weed. Very physically unfriendly drug, hate drymouth & muscle stiffness hallucinogenic bring... but I met my first demonic entity using this magically (ok, I was working circles & sigils at the time so it was that & not the plant spirit (à la ibogaine). informative. Never knock demonic intelligence, it ain't evil. Like angels aren't warm n fuzzy, they're mercenary warriors (hardcore).

Funny, I don't enjoy Marijuana. I get bored with myself... Go figure
⚠️ pls be careful, experimentation vs addiction (again)

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
View attachment 77848

⚠️ pls be careful, experimentation vs addiction.
Ok kids, let grandpa take you round the garden...
I've done // overdone most of them :: many of them for spiritual psychonauting escapades... you can't be a neopagan without knowing the magical properties of plant kingdom ::
Mescaline, peyote, Lsd, extacy, ibogaine... amazing.
Mushrooms were beautiful, but be careful who u do them with.
Show truths...
I'm addicted to heroin, functionally. Most of the time.
☆ Moonflowers* (tea) were something wild, they can be toxic
(i know of someone who killed themselves with oleander)
but for us * it was incredible :: we were watching clouds crack apart like glass and stones talking (crystal kingdom something amazing) also talking to stop streets was quite informative!!

View attachment 77849

And mad hallucinations on jimson weed. Very physically unfriendly drug, hate drymouth & muscle stiffness hallucinogenic bring... but I met my first demonic entity using this magically (ok, I was working circles & sigils at the time so it was that & not the plant spirit (à la ibogaine). informative. Never knock demonic intelligence, it ain't evil. Like angels aren't warm n fuzzy, they're mercenary warriors (hardcore).

Funny, I don't enjoy Marijuana. I get bored with myself... Go figure
⚠️ pls be careful, experimentation vs addiction (again)
How about lemon balm?

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Um, no... I think its a calminative, no?!
Also not nutmeg etc
More the mid-level stuff.

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
Um, no... I think its a calminative, no?!
Also not nutmeg etc
More the mid-level stuff.
Is uncle Pedro cactus too strong? That's the main type of cuttngs I can find. And what's the comedown like?

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Is uncle Pedro cactus too strong? That's the main type of cuttngs I can find. And what's the comedown like?
Not for me. It was immensely powerful. Hallucinate loads of awesome things :: magical butterfly like creatures, I had a powerful nighttime /starsky experience connected with planetary stuff larger than this world (does that make sense?) Like universal vs planetary conciousness. 2nd time i did it in Mauritius very connected to Shiva. Ancient wisdom. Always spiritually do drug 1st vs recreationally...

Reactions: callme
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Wide spread drug usage just points to the truth that people will do anything to cope with reality. That life is not really worth it. I also consider caffeine and alcohol drugs so I am not judging anyone. We all have our drug of choice. I even see false hope as a drug, it achieves the same effect as drugs.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
All my current drugs are legal - alcohol, caffeine and painkillers. Hopefully get my hands on some N. though.

• Love
Reactions: grungeCat
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I've smoked weed a few times, good stuff. If you know your limits then smoking marijuana once in a while to chill out is not a bad thing. It's definitely less harmful than alcohol. Marijuana makes me feel hungry and dreamy and I usually fantasize about various things when I'm high. Especially when I play my favorite music in the background. Besides I feel like the time slows down but it is a very pleasant feeling. I recommend to try out weed. Unfortunately I don't have possibility to buy it anymore :(

Now every drug I take is legal - alcohol, caffeinee, nicotine and antidepressants. And I plan to take that one magical drug which can end all my suffering forever, which is SN. But I'm not sure when I'll try this out though.

I've been addicted to opioids for 4 years. Opioids are the drugs I definitely don't recommend. You can't even notice when you lose control over your opioid usage. Opioids are the drugs that basically turn you into a zombie. Really fucked up, think twice before taking any opioid.

pu3nt3s

pu3nt3s

simply unlovable.
Nov 8, 2021
I think my wildest experience with a pharm was Ambien (sedative). I was hallucinating, the objects in my room became stuffed animals and were singing to me. I don't recommend it but it was pretty interesting. I would like to try LSD and Ecstasy next.

Reactions: TriggerHappy
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
I think my wildest experience with a pharm was Ambien (sedative). I was hallucinating, the objects in my room became stuffed animals and were singing to me. I don't recommend it but it was pretty interesting.* I would like to try LSD and Ecstasy next.
*why wouldn't u recommend it?
Im asking cos I was comfortable but very detached, a bit scary ::
I had immensely buddhist kinda connection :: multicolored storm clouds in my room...
During house party at commune :: breaking with rain and thunder...

I then ended up doing other stuff (mdma) so it got rushing /euphoric.

Seafoam

Seafoam

Student
Jun 26, 2020
Mostly weed, mushrooms and acid over here. Weed is great for taking my mind off the depression. Mushrooms made me cry all day but in a good way if that makes sense. Acid is insane, looking at trees and the sky was wild. It was like they were breathing.

pu3nt3s

pu3nt3s

simply unlovable.
Nov 8, 2021
*why wouldn't u recommend it?
Im asking cos I was comfortable but very detached, a bit scary ::
I had immensely buddhist kinda connection :: multicolored storm clouds in my room...
During house party at commune :: breaking with rain and thunder...

I then ended up doing other stuff (mdma) so it got rushing /euphoric.
That was the only interesting thing that happened when I was using ambien, other times I would just end up being a zombie, the last time I tried it was when I was on my bean bag and then I felt the need to throw up, i rushed over to the bathroom but proceeded to puke on the floor. I tried cleaning it as best I could and the next day the smell was pretty bad. Pretty embarrassing if anything. Your experience sounds sick as fuck, but I just had bad times with it afterwards.

Reactions: Seafoam
B

Briona55

Nov 1, 2021
I have used just about everything... Coke, MDMA, speed, ketamine, meth (do not do this I ended up in hospital for a month during the pandemic in a psychotic episode), benzos, sleeping pills, opiates (morphine, tapentadol, tramadol), weed, GHB, 2cb, shrooms, LSD, etc etc. I don't even care what it is I'll probably take it haha. I don't take amphetamines or upppers at all now due to the psychotic episode and my suseptibility to that but still take most other stuff. I'm taking benzos I don't even know are real every day that I bought online cus I don't know how else to deal w my crippling depression, anxiety, BPD and PTSD I tried everything else and the health service where I am won't help me sooo haha

• Hugs
Reactions: pu3nt3s
Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
Hi guys, this thread is to discuss about drugs, what they use and their experiences, I would like you to share your experiences here, I have never used drugs but I plan to try marijuana.
I've only smoked weed 3-4 times but man… it feels goooood. I wish I knew how to get it on my own. Oh and I've also had a prescription for adderall. It's basically just 5 cups of coffee in a pill. OD'd once and never took another one (just felt really sick and cold and shaky and threw up a lot, was a scary experience but I was taking too many so it was my own fault.)

Last edited:
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
Good for you, you all have a good enough heart and blood pressure to have something enjoyable, even if it's all that's left.

Y

yolo1234

idk anymore
Nov 16, 2021
I've only tried marijuana but I found that too much of it made me lazy and unmotivated. Has anybody noticed differences in their memory capabilities?

Also does anyone approximately the number of posts you need before you can pm or am I not allowed to ask?

existtosuffer

existtosuffer

Student
Sep 22, 2021
Done pretty much every psychedelic bar Mescaline & Ibogaine. I used to self medicate on them regularly to help with my depression, until I blacked out from taking too much acid which eventually uprooted my Bipolar disorder.

I still think out of all the drugs I've taken. Psychedelics were the ones that helped me face up to reality & cope.

It's a shame they make you crash the way they do, because I would much prefer to go back to the times when I actually found life bearable.

Last edited: