• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Drugs you like, drugs you want to try, never will, and stopped doing

Marijuana and alcohol are how I know I'm having a good time

I have curiosity about any drug that occurs out in the wild. Mushrooms, peyote, and salvia and related things especially

Not interested in anything produced in a lab, from LSD to meth and everything in between

Horrible past experience with kratom, will never fuck with that again. Did hydros once, fun but don't want to throw my life in the toilet that way

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Drugs I like: never done drugs before but caffeine is technically a drug, so I guess caffeine? Lol

Drugs I want to try: cocaine, nicotine, MDMA, all other recreational stimulants except for meth and crack

Drugs I'll never try: everything else

Drugs I stopped doing: none

Last edited:
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Drugs I like: all the ones I've done are boring

Drugs I've done: weed, alcohol, DPH, pipamperone + alcohol

Drugs I want to try: I would 100% try salvia if I got the chance, shrooms, LSD

Never again: DPH

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
i want to try all the other dissos, here weed is illegal but itd be nice to have some i miss it. im a ratbag though i have 9g of dxm coming soon im too broke n lazy for anything else, i dont talk to anyone enough even for bud i love dxm though i like researching its properties and the history of it too, i dont know why its a topic of interest for me besides degeneracy but it is what it is. i dont like drinking unless im drinking. used to vape all day but only when i was working, i occasionally smoke but idk i see no use unless i need to be busy doing something all day.

may i ask about your experience with kratom? i see alot of mixed reviews on it, its illegal here (even phenibut and racetams are lol), but i find it intriguing to hear the stories.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Aside from the legal drug alcohol, I like weed, MDMA (and derivatives), Amphetamines (and derivatives), LSD, Mushrooms, psychedelic drugs in general and coke. I never did opioids and I would avoid them due to their addiction potential.

It was decades ago when I was heavy drug user. I would still take any of them every now and then according to my pleasure and upon availability.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I've done every popular drug besides freebase (crack) cocaine. I've also done a few lesser known drugs. 98% of my drug use has been hallucinogens though.

Today I don't do any drugs since it is not conducive towards my health or wellbeing at this time. If I use drugs again I will just use hallucinogens as they are safe for the average person (minus heart disease, bipolar, schizophrenia, etc.) and beneficial with virtually no draw backs if used properly.

Never had any drug problems thankfully (partially because I took it on as an academic project vs. one to socialize and withdraw/etc.). But, I took a lot of informed yet serious risks and really don't recommend others follow my footsteps.

@1MiserableGuy I'm curious why not drugs produced in a lab?

Morphine/opium, betel nut, tobacco, ephedra, etc. are all plants that can cause terrible addictions with health consequences. Likewise, LSD is derived from ergot fungi at the end of the day ;)

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Drugs I like: Weed, shrooms

Drugs I want to try: LSD, DMT, 2C-B, MDMA, and maybe Ketamine

Drugs I'll never try: All opioids, PCP, datura, krokodil (I know it's an opioid, but it deserves to be mentioned specifically just because of how horrifying it is), and cocaine because it's overrated.

Drugs I'll never try again: None, though I'm probably never going to drink that much alcohol ever again. Honestly, alcohol kind of sucks.

I haven't done that many drugs outside of shrooms, weed, alcohol, caffeine, and my antihistamine meds (I've tried using them to od and to make me drowsy).

I honestly really wants to experiment with drugs more, specifically with certain types of psychedelics. I want to try LSD so badly but I have no clue on where I can get actual good quality LSD. It supposedly isn't uncommon for people to sell other drugs, like LSA, claiming that it's LSD. It was really easy to get my hands on some shrooms because we have shrooms dispensaries all over my country, but with LSD it's a completely different story.

A part of me also want to try doing shrooms and smoking weed together, but I don't think that's a good idea...

Last edited:
xinino

xinino

The excess needs to be destroyed
Mar 31, 2024
I am not interested in drugs, and as much as I hate my rationality and anxiety, I don't want to blame drugs in case something wrong happens. I am barely taming my impulses.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
Drugs I like: Weed, shrooms

Drugs I want to try: LSD, DMT, 2C-B, MDMA, and maybe Ketamine

Drugs I'll never try: All opioids, PCP, datura, krokodil (I know it's an opioid, but it deserves to be mentioned specifically just because of how horrifying it is), and cocaine because it's overrated.

Drugs I'll never try again: None, though I'm probably never going to drink that much alcohol ever again. Honestly, alcohol kind of sucks.

I haven't done that many drugs outside of shrooms, weed, alcohol, caffeine, and my antihistamine meds (I've tried using them to od and to make me drowsy).

I honestly really wants to experiment with drugs more, specifically with certain types of psychedelics. I want to try LSD so badly but I have no clue on where I can get actual good quality LSD. It supposedly isn't uncommon for people to sell other drugs, like LSA, claiming that it's LSD. It was really easy to get my hands on some shrooms because we have shrooms dispensaries all over my country, but with LSD it's a completely different story.

A part of me also want to try doing shrooms and smoking weed together, but I don't think that's a good idea...
Former drug checking technician here (where we put drugs under a spectrometer). LSA being sold as LSD is probably just a myth. The only drug I would expect to find on a blotter paper nowadays are from the NBoMe family. Still, they are becoming increasingly uncommon as people are testing their drugs more and more.

Buy an ehrlich reagent online for like $20 and you can test your LSD at home very easily :)

Most other drugs are not active in the sub-milligram range needed to disperse it on a blotter paper.

Of the 1000's of samples I tested at music festivals, 99% came back as LSD. The ones that did not test positive for LSD were suspected to either contain no drug whatsoever, or contain such a small amount of LSD that it was below the detection threshold.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Former drug checking technician here (where we put drugs under a spectrometer). LSA being sold as LSD is probably just a myth. The only drug I would expect to find on a blotter paper nowadays are from the NBoMe family. Still, they are becoming increasingly uncommon as people are testing their drugs more and more.

Buy an ehrlich reagent online for like $20 and you can test your LSD at home very easily :)

Most other drugs are not active in the sub-milligram range needed to disperse it on a blotter paper.

Of the 1000's of samples I tested at music festivals, 99% came back as LSD. The ones that did not test positive for LSD were suspected to either contain no drug whatsoever, or contain such a small amount of LSD that it was below the detection threshold.
The issue is that I still live with my mom so if I tried to order one online then she'd end up finding out what I am doing and I have no clue on how she would react.

Thanks for the info though.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Aside from the legal drug alcohol, I like weed, MDMA (and derivatives), Amphetamines (and derivatives), LSD, Mushrooms, psychedelic drugs in general and coke. I never did opioids and I would avoid them due to their addiction potential.

It was decades ago when I was heavy drug user. I would still take any of them every now and then according to my pleasure and upon availability.
I used to take Ritalin and Adderall for ADHD but didn't include them because they're not recreational drugs. What are amphetamine derivatives like?

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
never had any drugs before. would wanna try all of them at least once, because why not

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I'm not really interested in drugs because:

1) I would have to find a dealer and because of my autism I have no connections for that.

2) I would get hooked and addicted to it.

I do take drugs for one of my conditions and caffeine but I don't know if those count.

*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Honestly tramadol is my go2, its something I can rely on

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
I dipped tobacco for years as well

A

akwa

Apr 20, 2024
I used to drink and take Delta 8 gummies until I got a headache disorder and corneal neuralgia and had to quit both. The drinking triggered my headaches and the Delta 8 dried out my eyes and can trigger my eye pain.

And I must say, that being 100% clean and sober is completely fucking miserable and anyone who says otherwise is surviving purely on cognitive dissonance.

I have never been more depressed than I am sober. When I drank and did Delta 8, those were literally the ONLY times I felt happy. Now I don't feel happy ever.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
The issue is that I still live with my mom so if I tried to order one online then she'd end up finding out what I am doing and I have no clue on how she would react.

Thanks for the info though.
That's frustrating. Obviously relationships are complicated and I don't know yours

But just to put forth a valid sentiment: your mom doesn't know shit if she's condemning healthy psychedelic use. It's nobody's place to tell an adult they can't use psychedelics.

Ugh. But, respect to complex relationships ofc.
Meth is much worse than amphetamine though. The extra methyl group makes a huge difference
The added methyl group is what makes methamp neurotoxic whereas d-amp is not.
Speed is just amphetamine lol. Meth isn't amphetamine; it's methamphetamine
Meth is a type of amphetamine.

Technically when most people refer to "amphetamine" or "speed" what they really mean is dextroamphetamine.

There is no "amphetamine"; amphetamine is just a class of stimulant drugs that come in various forms (levo, dextro, meth, methylenedioxymeth [AKA MDMA]), the list goes on

It should be noted that just because they share the same chemical category does not mean they have comparable effects. The only thing they share is that they all stimulate the ccentral nervous system. Besides that, meth rreleases like 10x as much dopamine and norepinephrine as dextro, and MDMA has very little dopamine but very high serotonin activity compared to other amphetamines; as well as a hallucinogenic component.

The unique pharmacodynamics (e.g., binding affinity for certain receptors) of each individual amphetamine should be considered before comparing them.

Otherwise the very safe and therapeutic stereoisomer of amphetamines that pharmacies sell over the counter would be compared to the incredibly neurotoxic and addictive form sold on the streets, for example

----

Harm reduction tip:

I recommend against using meth, but if anyone here does, oral use and doses below 50mg (half a point) can reduce the risk of neurotoxicity. Keep hydrated, eat, and keep your body temperature low ❤️

Last edited:
bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
I've been having a blast on pregabalin, I take 225mg every other day. I tried to post on this thread yesterday but my hand was unable to type due to being on pregabalin.
If I moved out of this country to somewhere it's legal, I'd love to smoke weed every day and try ketamine.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
That's frustrating. Obviously relationships are complicated and I don't know yours

But just to put forth a valid sentiment: your mom doesn't know shit if she's condemning healthy psychedelic use. It's nobody's place to tell an adult they can't use psychedelics.

Ugh. But, respect to complex relationships ofc.
I honestly don't know what her opinions are on psychedelics or how she'll react to me trying them out and I'm not willing to find out anytime soon.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I honestly don't know what her opinions are on psychedelics or how she'll react to me trying them out and I'm not willing to find out anytime soon.
You could indirectly mention someone else doing it (or the concept itself, media, etc.) and gauge her response. (quite unethical, but idk if it works for you 🤷‍♂️)

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
Need something to zombie out daily till I die, please help.

Surviving on Kratom.

Cannabis ran its course into just causing more anxiety and depression and stopped helping my anhedonia, so taking a break.

Phenibut doesn't give me euphoria but do get some kinda restlessness at least up to 2.5g, I may try higher dose, because people make it sound fucking amazing--sucks for me I guess.

Benzos - Haven't tried other than very light natural stuff i.e. lemon balm, magnolia bark, those hardly do shit really and phenibut (gaba-B) doesn't seem to be too effective for me. also a bit scared of the addiction/withdrawal is just seems very unsustainable even though I'm sure it could help me zombie out. however benzos will definitely be a part of any death cocktail if I go that route

Alhocol - just pretty much done with it. hardly any euphoria any more. just horrible hangovers. still try to give it a go every month or two but not much there for me. I think it may still be workable if I go hard but I don't want to spend 50% of the time in nausea hangover migraine vomiting pain etc either

Psychs, Dissos - I'm already fucked up dissociated/derealized a lot of the time so can only handle so much psychs and dissos without just feeling like anxious in hell shit, and anhedonia mutes much euphoria anyway i.e. don't like music so it sucks anyway. Granted just have LSD analogues available now, not sure if doing DMT every day is a good idea. Haven't tried Ket I hear it has nasty side effects (physically) with daily use like bladder messed up is that true anybody know? Guess it won't matter if I am holed out constantly so that might be worth it, plus hearing in the news about a lot of people dying from it which is a plus.
I could try crazier stuff but salvia is hell, dxm not getting much out of it without crazy high dose, lsd takes me for negative time often, cannabis sometimes more trippy than the psychs so I might have fucked up mind to begin with.

When I've tried cocaine in the past like on 3-4 occasions didn't feel much at all really? I hear it's hard to get really good coke though.

Afraid of meth and crack and stuff, is it worth it?

Also can't cope with social anything, no social skills, even here I just feel like I'm talking to walls and constantly criticized and bad/stupid/shitty etc no self esteem.

Can anyone recommend drugs that are effective to just let days keep going by zombied out while rotting away waiting to die without too much tolerance or side effects? Too pussy to overcome SI yet it seems but unable and unwilling to live, it's fucking hell, also so traumatized from this life that worried about afterlife/hell because so many asshole anti-suiciders even the peaceful buddhists made up stories about horrible cosmic punishments for heading for the exit, so if I just stay in a cloudy haze of hardly being there with minimum pain until nature takes me that is the best I can get right now. Even though I don't necessarily believe those hell stories they just seem likely due to how shitty life #1 is.

Kratom seems most able to keep me in a state of stupor/indifference/occasional tiny bursts of minor joy, but has limits and since it's all I've got I nurse the shit out of it to keep tolerance very low.
How bad is it to take up fent/H, any hardcore users here? like, if I bought huge supply with money and just rotted alone doing it so I don't have to go out stealing/crazy stuff to get next fix? Also no friends or anybody that gives a fuck that would check on me or hear death noises or something like that so if I did OD the chances of emergency naloxone being administered are very close to 0, unless my SI is so strong that in a comatose dying state I dial them up.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: pilotviolin
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
Mention who? I have no friends and I'm not close to anyone, lol.
Does she know you're going through difficult times emotionally?

You could mention you've read empirical research on the various benefits of psychedelics for therapeutic purposes. Ask her what she thinks?

Again, no pressure. As a previous psychedelic researcher, I'd be happy to share these research studies if they would be of interest. Whether for persuading family or out of personal interest :)

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Does she know you're going through difficult times emotionally?

You could mention you've read empirical research on the various benefits of psychedelics for therapeutic purposes. Ask her what she thinks.

Again, no pressure. As a previous psychedelic researcher, I'd be happy to share these research studies if they would be of interest. Whether for persuading family or out of personal interest :)
She knows that I've been going through some difficult stuff emotionally, hence why I'm out of the country at the moment for a "mental health break". I also know that she doesn't want me on psych meds so psychedelics would probably be a good alternative, especially since I've found that taking shrooms has helped me quite a bit. Despite that, I don't want to risk her getting upset about me taking them and making me throw them away.

Maybe I'll tell her some other time. For now, I don't feel too comfortable with her knowing since I have no clue how she would react to me wanting to experiment with this sort of stuff. Plus, shrooms are expensive and I have already blown quite a bit of my money on them (not that it's a big deal since I have a lot of money that I've saved up from over the years but still...). If she knew about that then I know she probably wouldn't be too happy and I don't blame her. It might be easier to tell my dad since he's done stuff like shrooms before, but even then I'm a bit too scared to do so.

I'll tell them one day, but for now, I don't feel too comfortable with doing so. I'll probably just try to get a p.o. box and have the testing stuff sent there instead. I still have no clue on how to get my hands on lsd outside of music festivals and I don't go to those so maybe I'll see if I can order some online and hope that it's the real thing...

Thanks for the advice though.

Last edited:
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
She knows that I've been going through some difficult stuff emotionally, hence why I'm out of the country at the moment for a "mental health break". I also know that she doesn't want me on psych meds so psychedelics would probably be a good alternative, especially since I've found that taking shrooms has helped me quite a bit. Despite that, I don't want to risk her getting upset about me taking them and making me throw them away.

Maybe I'll tell her some other time. For now, I don't feel too comfortable with her knowing since I have no clue how she would react to me wanting to experiment with this sort of stuff. Plus, shrooms are expensive and I have already blown quite a bit of my money on them (not that it's a big deal since I have a lot of money that I've saved up from over the years but still...). If she knew about that then I know she probably wouldn't be too happy and I don't blame her. It might be easier to tell my dad since he's done stuff like shrooms before, but even then I'm a bit too scared to do so.

I'll tell them one day, but for now, I don't feel too comfortable with doing so. I'll probably just try to get a p.o. box and have the testing stuff sent there instead. I still have no clue on how to get my hands on lsd outside of music festivals and I don't go to those so maybe I'll see if I can order some online and hope that it's the real thing...

Thanks for the advice though.
Of course! That makes sense why you don't feel comfortable sharing with her at this time

There's plenty of websites you can order LSD from on the clear net. Search up on reddit and I'm sure you can find a reputable online store. Good luck :)

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Of course! That makes sense why you don't feel comfortable sharing with her at this time

There's plenty of websites you can order LSD from on the clear net. Search up on reddit and I'm sure you can find a reputable online store. Good luck :)
Thanks