• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LaughingGoat

Student
Apr 11, 2024
I don't have search functionality yet so sorry if this has been discussed before. This is also not a post meant to sway anyone's opinion or proselytize, just have an open discussion.

Personally I dealt with depression and suicidal thoughts long before I became vegan. Looking back, I regret my disconnect between the suffering caused and my actions, lacking the empathy to acknowledge my role in the cycle. I initially had a lot of disgust with the world and myself, but got to a state of mind where I have no negative feelings towards people who use animal products as I see it as a natural choice and recognize we are animals who have no inherent moral code (lot of thoughts here but trying to keep it brief and not about me).

As stated in the title, I am interested to hear from others how their feelings around their own existence and experiences relate to their veganism or really anything you have to share on the matter.