• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
I have done most every drug except heroin and jimson weed. The thing that held me back from heroin was the friends I saw who did it. None of them turned out even remotely OK. A couple of them died or became homeless before they even hit 27. Most drugs I did before I turned 18. 2Cs, acid, mescaline, mushrooms were my favorites... these days I just consume a lot of weed, ketamine, and xanax. Boy do I like xanax. I just started doing it and it's one of the only things that turns off the suicidality in my brain. I also like cocaine more than I should.

Weed is pretty much equal to alcohol to me. Honestly I think alcohol is worse that weed. If heroin came around to me again I'd take that stuff honestly.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Antidepressants: useless when you have a mother who rambles about money and wishing your father dead while you're bullied at school and she ignores your constant requests for her to stop that behavior and blaming all of your fictional "problems" on your father, while obsessing about how "perfect" your older sister is and constantly financially bailing her out when she already has a career, isolating you from having a relationship with that sister and the two of them "teaming up" on you to treat you like garbage and put you down constantly.

Anti anxieties: relatively useless - may provide a SLIGHTLY calming effect but will not erase reality of your situation, will not correct the behavior of others that are causing you to feel this way.

Benadryl: can cause drowsiness but not okay when used to abuse a child and the child grows to abuse the substance.
Can cause hallucinations, loss of vision, lack of coordination - does not make being abused any better.

Ambien: does not sedate. Does not provide euphoric effects.

Ambien + alcohol: can cause blackout, psychotic response and confusion.

Alcohol: poison, lack of coordination, difficulties breathing, vomiting, nausea, headache, dehydration, aggression.

Marijuana: can cause drowsiness, nausea, headache, loss of vision (after being poisoned in 2017, I ate an edible that caused my vision to be two dimensional.) In "proper" dosages, can be used with "positive" results, but still will not solve depression, post traumatic stress, anxiety, abuse.

Nicotine: does not solve depression or anxiety, does not soothe, becomes a physical habit to "deal with" reality.

Household chemical poison: lack of vision, in and out of consciousness, lack of coordination. Confusion. Rape.
DUSTIN LEE WILLIAMS, YUCAIPA CALIFORNIA

Opiate pain relievers: vomiting, nausea, lack of coordination, constipation, temporary physical and mental "relief" (relief is a poor choice of words. It can dull pain in the physical sense and your body doesn't feel the ache while you continue to injure yourself being harassed at work.)

FOODMAXX, that would be YOU.
Derrick Amado, you have any comments about your FAMILY MEMBERS harassing your employee?
Take your non disclosure agreement and SHOVE IT.
And your piss poor "lower management" too.

Nor does it ERASE a SEX OFFENDER abusing you at "home", threatening YOU, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR CLASSMATES, trying to force you into UNWANTED PREGNANCY, UNWANTED STALKING, UNWANTED SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, UNWANTED MARRIAGE/ "ROMANTIC" RELATIONSHIP, UNWANTED GROPING, UNWANTED CREEPING, MATTHEW VAUGHN HERRMAN, VACAVILLE CA

OVERDOSES OF ANY OF THE ABOVE: HALLUCINATIONS, even on prescription PSYCH DRUGS.

DRUGS WILL NOT "CURE" or "HELP" your state of existence! It WILL NOT change your environment! It WILL NOT prevent or make it "easier" to "DEAL WITH" verbal, psychological, financial, SEXUAL or PHYSICAL ABUSE. It WILL NOT RESOLVE A TOXIC ENVIRONMENT at HOME, WORK, or SCHOOL.

Last edited:
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
i have a big dependency on marijuana. it helps me feel less anxious and suicidal, but at the same point it makes me lazy and unmotivated. if you can smoke in a proper and healthy amount it is a huge changer that helped me personally feel less depressed. i pretty much smoke every night and for a while i was smoking daily all day. im 99.9% sure ive spent at least 3/4th of the past two years high.

ive also tried acid but, gonna be honest, the comedown isn't worth it. you use all your serotonin up at once and the next two weeks you feel like absolute shit. the time you're tripping feels fuckin great though but definitely not something i would do again imo.
Just in case anybody is reading this, I want to point out that LSD does not produce any comedown. This is either a complete lie or the drug they took was something different, maybe MDMA.

Acid lasts for an extended period of time, around 12 hours, and keeps you awake during that time... By 12 hours the drug wares off, but there is no comedown. Although you may be tired from losing sleep for a night, and need to rest afterwards, there is no comedown.

To say that you will feel like shit for two weeks after taking it is 100% false and most likely a blatant lie. For some reason, people have a penchant for spreading extreme misinformation about LSD, it seems to create more unfounded rumors and ridiculous falsehoods than any other drug.

Every single time I have taken LSD, I have gone to bed 10 - 12 hours after taking it, and woke up the next day feeling regenerated and refreshed. Often with an increased appreciation for life and a sense of gratitude for the experience.

I urge anybody reading this to educate themselves about the nature of psychoactive substances in an intelligent, scientific way, and never to rely on unfounded hearsay and conjecture.

Here is a good resource for information about nearly every drug: www.erowid.org

Here you will find unbiased information about all drugs, and also personal experience reports written by users. Theres even Nembutal/Pentobarbital reports!

All the best,

little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 77848

⚠️ pls be careful, experimentation vs addiction.
Ok kids, let grandpa take you round the garden...
I've done // overdone most of them :: many of them for spiritual psychonauting escapades... you can't be a neopagan without knowing the magical properties of plant kingdom ::
Mescaline, peyote, Lsd, extacy, ibogaine... amazing.
Mushrooms were beautiful, but be careful who u do them with.
Show truths...
I'm addicted to heroin, functionally. Most of the time.
☆ Moonflowers* (tea) were something wild, they can be toxic
(i know of someone who killed themselves with oleander)
but for us * it was incredible :: we were watching clouds crack apart like glass and stones talking (crystal kingdom something amazing) also talking to stop streets was quite informative!!

View attachment 77849

And mad hallucinations on jimson weed. Very physically unfriendly drug, hate drymouth & muscle stiffness hallucinogenic bring... but I met my first demonic entity using this magically (ok, I was working circles & sigils at the time so it was that & not the plant spirit (à la ibogaine). informative. Never knock demonic intelligence, it ain't evil. Like angels aren't warm n fuzzy, they're mercenary warriors (hardcore).

Funny, I don't enjoy Marijuana. I get bored with myself... Go figure
⚠️ pls be careful, experimentation vs addiction (again)

ibogaine?! dude! I know some people say it's the "miracle solution" or whatnot. what's your experience with it?

fellow junkie here. though I'm by no means kicking my habit lol.

———and if anyone wants to hear me bitch about naltrexone, here's this.———

think it was October 2020 that I got into psych ward after an attempt. I was rotating between drinking and shooting dope at that time. the classic joke of using alcohol to kick dope and using dope to kick alcohol. at that time I had a bit of clean time under my belt. from heroin, that is. shrink tried to start me on a bunch of meds (including fucking Seroquel for PTSD, the fuck that was), and after my fullest commitment to not taking any of them, I acted a "good patient" and appeared to be interested in naltrexone. to deal my cards right and bail myself outta that place.

so, I got the Rx, swallowed it this time, and shit started to get weird. I would hyperconcentrate, feeling like I got dragged somewhere deep inside my psyche, and stare at the fucking chess game like I was contemplating life questions. now I know that's what you'd normally do in chess, but I got a blank stare. I was zonked out. from naltrexone, yeah. in the mean time this shit makes you kinda uneasy and you stay up. all while getting some positive boost like you're real happy or something. tweaked-out, sorta. I was like man these psych drugs are powerful. I asked my good buddy there what he feels with naltrexone. he flat out appalled me by saying he been drugged since a kid becuz of ADHD and has no fucking clue what "normal" means.

I know some neuro/pharmacology stuff. still that's one helluva surprise how medicalized descriptions expand into real experiences. after my Lexapro high (at an ultra low-dose, and I don't have bipolar) and naltrexone intoxication, I no longer believed we need two separate words as psychoactive drugs and psychotropic medications. they both the same thing. those were truly my first taste at how powerfully strong psych meds can be.

(Edit: formatting)

Last edited:
hyacinths

hyacinths

Sep 25, 2021
Just in case anybody is reading this, I want to point out that LSD does not produce any comedown. This is either a complete lie or the drug they took was something different, maybe MDMA.

Acid lasts for an extended period of time, around 12 hours, and keeps you awake during that time... By 12 hours the drug wares off, but there is no comedown. Although you may be tired from losing sleep for a night, and need to rest afterwards, there is no comedown.

To say that you will feel like shit for two weeks after taking it is 100% false and most likely a blatant lie. For some reason, people have a penchant for spreading extreme misinformation about LSD, it seems to create more unfounded rumors and ridiculous falsehoods than any other drug.

Every single time I have taken LSD, I have gone to bed 10 - 12 hours after taking it, and woke up the next day feeling regenerated and refreshed. Often with an increased appreciation for life and a sense of gratitude for the experience.

I urge anybody reading this to educate themselves about the nature of psychoactive substances in an intelligent, scientific way, and never to rely on unfounded hearsay and conjecture.

Here is a good resource for information about nearly every drug: www.erowid.org

Here you will find unbiased information about all drugs, and also personal experience reports written by users. Theres even Nembutal/Pentobarbital reports!

All the best,
sorry, i wasn't trying to spread misinformation. i didn't check what i had used at the time so it's completely possible that i had taken a different substance. the person who i had bought it from said it was acid and it was a paper tab.. my personal experience with whatever I had taken was very bad and i didn't feel like myself for the next few weeks, my friend who i had taken it with also told me they suffered from a comedown that took a few weeks before they felt fine. we also both take ssris which could've likely exaggerated our symptoms. i am unsure and i am sorry for phrasing it in a way that seemed as if this was to be expected as i have not tried acid since then because of the comedown of whatever drug i had used.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mk01 and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Acid is supposed to refer to LSD specifically, but often the name "Acid" is used for many psychedelic drugs, especially if it's on blotting paper ('tabs').

All kinds of different drugs on blotters are sold as 'acid'.

It's ok, I apologize- I didn't mean to call you out personally, but rather the misinformation itself which is very common. If that was the experience you had (I shouldn't deny that)- then it was something other than LSD, which is non-toxic, non-addictive, and does not have a comedown.

It could have been possibly a psychedelic amphetamine or phenethylamine such as Bromo-dragonfly https://erowid.org/chemicals/bromo_dragonfly/bromo_dragonfly.shtml STP/DOM https://erowid.org/chemicals/dom/dom.shtml one something in the NBOME series https://erowid.org/chemicals/nbome/ or one of the hundreds of different 'research chemicals' https://erowid.org/psychoactives/research_chems/research_chems.shtml that is active at a low enough amount to fit on a blotter.

All the best,

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hyacinths
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 77848

⚠️ pls be careful, experimentation vs addiction.
Ok kids, let grandpa take you round the garden...
I've done // overdone most of them :: many of them for spiritual psychonauting escapades... you can't be a neopagan without knowing the magical properties of plant kingdom ::
Mescaline, peyote, Lsd, extacy, ibogaine... amazing.
Mushrooms were beautiful, but be careful who u do them with.
Show truths...
I'm addicted to heroin, functionally. Most of the time.
☆ Moonflowers* (tea) were something wild, they can be toxic
(i know of someone who killed themselves with oleander)
but for us * it was incredible :: we were watching clouds crack apart like glass and stones talking (crystal kingdom something amazing) also talking to stop streets was quite informative!!

View attachment 77849

And mad hallucinations on jimson weed. Very physically unfriendly drug, hate drymouth & muscle stiffness hallucinogenic bring... but I met my first demonic entity using this magically (ok, I was working circles & sigils at the time so it was that & not the plant spirit (à la ibogaine). informative. Never knock demonic intelligence, it ain't evil. Like angels aren't warm n fuzzy, they're mercenary warriors (hardcore).

Funny, I don't enjoy Marijuana. I get bored with myself... Go figure
⚠️ pls be careful, experimentation vs addiction (again)
🤣🤣🤣 Word. I have heard angels are warriors. Nice. Thanks for this.

sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
which drugs are better for having a spiritual experience? just found out about mescaline, is it any good?

Reactions: lachrymost
Fly🦋

Fly🦋

One day I'll be with the stars sleeping forever.
Dec 30, 2019
Weirdly, i am part of the 0.002% of the population that is deathly allergic to all pot. Seriously, ive tried indica, sativa, edibles, good shit, cheap shit, and EVERY time it results in me violently throwing up and almost going into convulsions.

My personal favorite drugs are Acid, Mescaline, MDMA/Molly, and goth chicks (that part is a joke)

I found this online and its a pretty accurate way to make mescaline at home legally, its pretty close to how i did it.
View attachment 77798
definitely have to try this :hug:

Ceterum

Ceterum

Aug 10, 2022
Weirdly, i am part of the 0.002% of the population that is deathly allergic to all pot. Seriously, ive tried indica, sativa, edibles, good shit, cheap shit, and EVERY time it results in me violently throwing up and almost going into convulsions.

This describes my experience with Ketamine

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I've done quite a bit of MDMA long ago, had great fun dancing on that. Coming up was amazingly euphoric, I felt a lot of love. Did Cocaine a number of times, that was good. Nice buzz. Bloody expensive though, didn't do much of it. Did LSD once, no effect. Did shrooms once, didn't really like it, visually things were swirling and it made me a bit anxious. Did ketamine for a week, that was fun. I thought I felt like a spring and was bouncing everywhere 😂 did an ecstacy will with a hallucinogen in it once, that was a good experience. Was tripping in a world of 3D visuals, ate out my gf while on it at a party, it was really enjoyable. I've done a ton of weed, pretty meh really, I always get crazy tolerance on it and usually don't feel much of anything but being relaxed is fun while it lasts. I love a good body stone. The best was dancing on MDMA though. The buzz is unbeatable. Hope to do it again as soon as possible, if I can get some that actually aren't duds and if my gf lets me. I miss the old days