• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PooksPerishes

Jun 2, 2019
I have the following drugs, which should/can I take to eliminate the pain for getting my nipples pierced? I don't wanna feel anything.
  • Clonazepam
  • Propranolol
  • Bupropion
  • Primidone
  • Hydroxyz Pam
  • Lorazepam
  • Hydrocodone/acetaminophen
  • Tramadol

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
For me, when I had mine done, the adrenaline was enough to cut the pain. Guess it depends on ones pain tolerance. For me, I would just take the hydro/acet so the blood doesn't thin, and lessen the risk of your new piercing bleeding too much. Stick with barbells until fully healed, and if you want larger gauge or a ring, do so gradually. That was my mistake. I wanted rings, and got too large of a gauge, waaay too soon. One started to migrate and eroded my nipple, and the other I ripped out while sleeping.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I didn't use a painkiller but I sure regretted doing it when I realized how dirty most people's mouths are.

Reactions: Pilum Muralis
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
I had bilateral labia and a clit hood piercings. That shits fun until you forget to remove them while having an MRI. Holy Christ in a wagon! I had to stop the MRI, and sheepishly tell the tech the reason. I've since removed all my piercings. It was a hassle taking them out and putting them back in for every MRI or every procedure.

• Wow
Reactions: Morphinekiss
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
what do peoples oral hygiene have to do with nipple rings? JW
I want to know too, but was afraid to look stupid asking. I though there was something I had missed due to my ignorance.

I've used 7 out of the 8 drugs mentioned and none of them are going to help.

Reactions: The.End
The.End

The.End

This too shall pass
May 18, 2019
I want to know too, but was afraid to look stupid asking. I though there was something I had missed due to my ignorance.

I was almost not going to ask.

My best guess was @not_a_robot is referring to sexual partners that may have bad oral hygiene.

I thought I should ask before making assumptions.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I don't get this thread. The whole "nipple piercing" thing sounds like yet another ciphered discussion about suicide methods.

Reactions: blanketyblk
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I always take alprazolam/clonazapam etc before a piercing just so I don't get jittery, but you'll still feel the pain. Adrenaline always kicks in and makes it enjoyable. But that's just my experience.