• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jack'sPain

Jun 15, 2021
while possibly obtaining unconsciousness (that'd be d dream)
Atleast drowsiness

I've got about 400mg zolpidem , 20mg clonazepam and 5 mg etizolam (actually double all that)
[need tip. On dose and order also..]

I am thinking of sitting on shore on the river nearby & consume the sleeping pills
Along with a backpack tied & filled with weight

Falling after unconsciousness is a bit tricky,
I could jump while drowsy but. A bit scared of those agony stories, burning & all that..
While some say it could be peaceful if you let go,
Some say inhale the water,
I couldn't or wouldn't wanna inhale while drowsy or sedated, woul

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I wouldn't mind that as a method. Get drunk, high, take benzos and take a "swim" in an isolated river. I'm a good swimmer but with the above I'll be sinking rather than swimming. Yay! And I'll be doing my bit for nature by feeding the fishies.

Reactions: Jack'sPain
J

Jack'sPain

Jun 15, 2021
I don't even drink alcohol, & not planning to start at the end of my life

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I don't drink alcohol, & not planning to start at the end of my life
You can skip the alcohol and use other stuff. Do what you want. Nobody is going to give you advice here on how to kill yourself.

J

Jack'sPain

Jun 15, 2021
You can skip the alcohol and use other stuff. Do what you want. Nobody is going to give you advice here on how to kill yourself.
Lol isn't that almost exactly what happens Here..?
Atleast as far as I've seen..

Last edited:
Reactions: Pookie
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I don't even drink alcohol, & not planning to start at the end of my life
I wouldn't do this without at least a little alcohol. How deep is the river? Are you sure that nobody will notice you & try to save you?

J

Jack'sPain

Jun 15, 2021
I wouldn't do this without at least a little alcohol. How deep is the river? Are you sure that nobody will notice you & try to save you?
I would go at night, I think it should be pretty stranded and I don't know about the depth.. How should I find out..?
Actually I've not even been to the river yet, but I believe it's in the middle of the course of a very big national river flowing across the country, the area where it passes nearby is not colonized, I mean to say it's like 5km outside. The city,

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I would go at night, I think it should be pretty stranded and I don't know about the depth.. How should I find out..?
Actually I've not even been to the river yet, but I believe it's in the middle of the course of a very big national river flowing across the country, the area where it passes nearby is not colonized, I mean to say it's like 5km outside. The city,
Please tell me there are no dangerous reptiles in the river

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Drowning absolutely terrifies me. I guess I just don't trust the alcohol or meds to do their job when the body is going through so much trauma. And I think death by drowning is one of the most agonizing ways to go.

J

Jack'sPain

Jun 15, 2021
Drowning absolutely terrifies me. I guess I just don't trust the alcohol or meds to do their job when the body is going through so much trauma. And I think death by drowning is one of the most agonizing ways to go.
Really...?
Have you had some painful experience in the water..?
Do you don't like being in water in general..?

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Really...?
Have you had some painful experience in the water..?
Do you don't like being in water in general..?
No, I'm comfortable in water, but the stats on drowning suicides are scary. LAH gives it an Agony Index of 79 (which is one of the highest) and it takes on average just shy of 20 minutes. I'm really terrified of having to deal with so much pain. If I *knew* I'd be unconscious, then sure. But like I said, I wouldn't feel comfortable with alcohol or pills doing a sufficient job.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
No, I'm comfortable in water, but the stats on drowning suicides are scary. LAH gives it an Agony Index of 79
If you ask me, that LAH table is full of highly questionable info. I agree that ctb by drowning is a bad idea though

J

Jack'sPain

Jun 15, 2021
No, I'm comfortable in water, but the stats on drowning suicides are scary. LAH gives it an Agony Index of 79 (which is one of the highest) and it takes on average just shy of 20 minutes. I'm really terrified of having to deal with so much pain. If I *knew* I'd be unconscious, then sure. But like I said, I wouldn't feel comfortable with alcohol or pills doing a sufficient job.
Yeah maybe combining an anasthethetic with it or even N, but really hard to get those isn't it, (I sometimes think about N's efficiency alone, even if I got it, it might not be very high quality from the black market, and I could be found before death) but it would probly require assistance, or would be tricky to fall..

J

Jack'sPain

Jun 15, 2021
If you ask me, that LAH table is full of highly questionable info. I agree that ctb by drowning is a bad idea though
What method would you guys suggest if not drowning..?
That dnt req much aragment
Gun can't find,
N similar,
Sleepin pills. Is. Also experimental, n I only hav ones mentioned.
Inert gas also. Seems much work n eqipmmt and. I don't know. D process,

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Well, we can't suggest anything, but I can share what my preferred methods are. I'm planning to go by SN, but that requires a lot of prep. My backups, however, don't require too much.

1. Partial hanging is my first backup. It can be done with several different regular items and accomplished in several easily accessible places. I plan on bringing such items with me to the place where I plan to taje

2. My second backup is jumping. This has the biggest risk of SI kicking in, and I'd really need to find somewhere high enough. The best site for me is a 3-hour drive away. If I go headfirst, it raises my chances of success.

I wouldn't do pills. Between my husband and I, we have so many prescription meds, but still, the odds are so low. I really don't want to fail and have to deal with being placed in a psych ward and/or having permanent physical or mental damage.