• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Okay so I went driving a lot this past weekend and I'm happy to say that I'm definitely getting better and improving!

The weather is getting nicer and while driving with the window open, it feels good to have the wind blowing on my face, feeling freedom. It makes me feel great and not depressed at all.

I can't wait when my life changes once I get my license this May, I'll be able to do so many things that I wouldn't have been able too by myself.

I live 20 minutes away from the beach, so it's gonna be a fun summer!

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Congrats! That's really great you're improving.
I remember my beginnings were terrible, but I was practising and getting better too. I thought my life will change in a good way, but now I have the license and nothing has really changed. I envy you the beach and sea/ocean.
Good luck with your final exam. You will do it!

• Love
Reactions: Joey
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Congrats! That's really great you're improving.
I remember my beginnings were terrible, but I was practising and getting better too. I thought my life will change in a good way, but now I have the license and nothing has really changed. I envy you the beach and sea/ocean.
Good luck with your final exam. You will do it!
Thanks so much man!

Reactions: ExhaustedExistence
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so happy for you!
I've heard driving helps a lot. I like driving too but I can't afford a car for now lol.
To make things better, you live near a beach! Wonderful!
Enjoy these days!

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I'm so happy for you!
I've heard driving helps a lot. I like driving too but I can't afford a car for now lol.
To make things better, you live near a beach! Wonderful!
Enjoy these days!
Thanks dude! Life is short, so I'm gonna live it to the fullest

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife