TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
if there's anyone else drinking on this nice night of January, come by and say a hi. Cheers!

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
pls if there;s anyone else drunk at this time pls let's talk. these screams scare me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
i've drank another half of vodka, I feel better.

KTbear

KTbear

This Be The Verse
Dec 15, 2021
I've done it before (or probably close) on non-work days occasionally.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and TheHatedOne
Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019
i've drank another half of vodka, I feel better.
I've been drinking a bottle of vodka a day for the past few weeks. I'm trying to wean myself off somewhat, only 2l of wine today... urgh, being addicted kinda sucks. And so do hangovers. But I honestly don't know what else to do atm.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I've been drinking a bottle of vodka a day for the past few weeks. I'm trying to wean myself off somewhat, only 2l of wine today... urgh, being addicted kinda sucks. And so do hangovers. But I honestly don't know what else to do atm.
wow, that's a huge amoint! what do you experience after? I'd probably feel beyond flying if I drank such amounts.

I've proposed myslef to drink one bottle of vodka tonight. a wole ficking bottle. I havent even drink 15% of it yet lmao. it also tastes weird for some reason.

Addiction sucks indeed, but when one has nothing more to lose...

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019
wow, that's a huge amoint! what do you experience after? I'd probably feel beyond flying if I drank such amounts.

I've proposed myslef to drink one bottle of vodka tonight. a wole ficking bottle. I havent even drink 15% of it yet lmao. it also tastes weird for some reason.

Addiction sucks indeed, but when one has nothing more to lose...
Idk, like tolerance is a bitch. I don't get as drunk as you might think. It just let's me spend the day in a semiconcious daze. And the hangover is mostly just an icky feeling, and the annoyance of having to go out again to buy more alcohol. I rarely get a headache, only when I way overdo it and dont drink anything non-alcoholic.

Reactions: Huntfish34
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Idk, like tolerance is a bitch. I don't get as drunk as you might think. It just let's me spend the day in a semiconcious daze. And the hangover is mostly just an icky feeling, and the annoyance of having to go out again to buy more alcohol. I rarely get a headache, only when I way overdo it and dont drink anything non-alcoholic.
Ah i get ya, I have troubles getting that feeling too, you know. One time I drank 11 glasses of champagne and I didn't feel anything after. I know champagne is weak, but still.

For me a hangover consists only of lightheadedness for pretty much the whole day. sometimes headaches too. I still feel it's a small price to pay for feelimg somewhat okay and wanting to forget the suffering you go through.

I tried to become sober, I mean, it happened involuntarily at first lol. Went without drinking for 3-4 days multip;le times. That's the best I could do these months. However, the desperation is getting me too much and I feel like going back.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Bahbah Blacksheep
Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019
Ah i get ya, I have troubles getting that feeling too, you know. One time I drank 11 glasses of champagne and I didn't feel anything after. I know champagne is weak, but still.

For me a hangover consists only of lightheadedness for pretty much the whole day. sometimes headaches too. I still feel it's a small price to pay for feelimg somewhat okay and wanting to forget the suffering you go through.

I tried to become sober, I mean, it happened involuntarily at first lol. Went without drinking for 3-4 days multip;le times. That's the best I could do these months. However, the desperation is getting me too much and I feel like going back.
Yeah, I only consume alcohol when I have nothing else around. Which is unfortunately the case atm. It doesn't make me feel good necessarily, like i can have fun sometimes while drunk, but tbh alcohol is one of the worst drugs imo. I was in a psych ward for 6 weeks recently, so sober for 6 weeks (apart from the meds they gave me) But first thing I did when I got out, was get some beers. And then I started drinking vodka, mainly cause I gain too much weight if I drink 4l of beer a day...

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Yeah, I only consume alcohol when I have nothing else around. Which is unfortunately the case atm. It doesn't make me feel good necessarily, like i can have fun sometimes while drunk, but tbh alcohol is one of the worst drugs imo. I was in a psych ward for 6 weeks recently, so sober for 6 weeks (apart from the meds they gave me) But first thing I did when I got out, was get some beers. And then I started drinking vodka, mainly cause I gain too much weight if I drink 4l of beer a day...
It doesnt always make me feel good eitjher, in fact, sometimes, my self harm feelimgs intensify while drunk.
Yes alcohol is really dangeours. I've been thinking, recently, I would have liked if I tired some other drugs but I'm completely a noob regarding drugs amd I think they aren't even allowed in my country.

I'm sorry to hear you've been to a psych ward. I hope you didn;t suffer a lot while being there. I've heard awfu;l stories.

Indeed, vodka is kinder to your waist than other drinks. Only 90 calories per drink or something like that.

hahaha almost half a bottle drunk! there's one verse in a rap song in my native ;anguage that goes like:

Why is it my fault that the bottle is spitting in my mouth

Cracks me up whenver I hear it xD.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019
It doesnt always make me feel good eitjher, in fact, sometimes, my self harm feelimgs intensify while drunk.
Yes alcohol is really dangeours. I've been thinking, recently, I would have liked if I tired some other drugs but I'm completely a noob regarding drugs amd I think they aren't even allowed in my country.

I'm sorry to hear you've been to a psych ward. I hope you didn;t suffer a lot while being there. I've heard awfu;l stories.

Indeed, vodka is kinder to your waist than other drinks. Only 90 calories per drink or something like that.
Yeah, I don't self harm but for sure get to some dark states of mind when drunk.

Maybe you could look into kratom? I believe it's legal most places. It provides some relief and is less toxic than alcohol. There are different strains with different effects, red strains are more relaxing and have an opioid feel to them, green and white are more energizing. It can be addictive though, I never experienced withdrawals but I know people who have. I don't have access to it right now, as I'm in a homeless shelter... Hope I can move in with a friend of mine next month, fingers crossed.

The psych ward wasn't great. Especially the first couple of weeks, I was tied to a bed, didn't see anyone except when they brought me food... after that it still wasn't great, the food was pretty good tho ngl. But yeah, food and sleep were the highlights, the rest kinda sucked for the most part.

• Hugs
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Yeah, I don't self harm but for sure get to some dark states of mind when drunk.

Maybe you could look into kratom? I believe it's legal most places. It provides some relief and is less toxic than alcohol. There are different strains with different effects, red strains are more relaxing and have an opioid feel to them, green and white are more energizing. It can be addictive though, I never experienced withdrawals but I know people who have. I don't have access to it right now, as I'm in a homeless shelter... Hope I can move in with a friend of mine next month, fingers crossed.

The psych ward wasn't great. Especially the first couple of weeks, I was tied to a bed, didn't see anyone except when they brought me food... after that it still wasn't great, the food was pretty good tho ngl. But yeah, food and sleep were the highlights, the rest kinda sucked for the most part.
I will look into it indeed. as long as it is less toxic its better but i doubt it could be available here. my country is very prison like.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear thT. I hope it works out for you!!! Bring homeless is one of the worst thing ever. About main reason I need to ctb is bcs ill remain homeless myself in spring so yeah.

it breaks my heart to hear what they do there. psych wards are modern concentration camps. it's unimaginable cruelty i cant even speak of anymore.

• Hugs
Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019
I will look into it indeed. as long as it is less toxic its better but i doubt it could be available here. my country is very prison like.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear thT. I hope it works out for you!!! Bring homeless is one of the worst thing ever. About main reason I need to ctb is bcs ill remain homeless myself in spring so yeah.

it breaks my heart to hear what they do there. psych wards are modern concentration camps. it's unimaginable cruelty i cant even speak of anymore.
Being in a homeless shelter isn't ideal by any means. But it's not quite as bad as I'd imagined. I'm sharing a room with 2 other guys, one of them is kind, but snores like a mf. And the other likes talking nonsense to himself. Part of the reason I try to drink myself into a coma everyday... But at least they're not violent or stealing my stuff, which I had feared. And I can drink and smoke in here, it beats the psych ward tbh. Maybe you could also find a shelter? See what it's like, you're not locked up and you still have options if it's unbearable. I wish you the best.

And yeah, fuck psych wards and the people that run them. They say, they lock you up for your own good, while mistreating you and stuffing all kinds of meds down your throat and expect you to pay them for it. Seriously, fuck off.

• Hugs
Reactions: blanket99 and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Being in a homeless shelter isn't ideal by any means. But it's not quite as bad as I'd imagined. I'm sharing a room with 2 other guys, one of them is kind, but snores like a mf. And the other likes talking nonsense to himself. Part of the reason I try to drink myself into a coma everyday... But at least they're not violent or stealing my stuff, which I had feared. And I can drink and smoke in here, it beats the psych ward tbh. Maybe you could also find a shelter? See what it's like, you're not locked up and you still have options if it's unbearable. I wish you the best.

And yeah, fuck psych wards and the people that run them. They say, they lock you up for your own good, while mistreating you and stuffing all kinds of meds down your throat and expect you to pay them for it. Seriously, fuck off.
I'm glad that they don't seem dangerous but still take care and be wary. You never know what people might be up todo.

Yes, this barbaric treatment shouldn't even be allowed. It says a lot about the society we live in and humanity as a whole. That is their idea of ''helping'' those who are sufering.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
You spin me right round, baby, right round
Like a record, baby, right round, round, round

-my mind when it gets in contact with alcohol.

• Yay!
Reactions: Passersby and Bahbah Blacksheep
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
there goes another half of vodka done

Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Average alcohol aficionado - Shadowplay's signature once

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
one vodka down... i found another one hidden in the house and started to drink it. better than nothing. fuck this life.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
tonight no fucker is gonna destroy my night :sunglasses:. I feel glorious and I really needed such a time.

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Just found your drinking thread you mentioned average fan. I hope you are doing better today. 🍺.

• Hugs
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
any1 drinking atm? aiming for another half of vodka. need to forget so hard.

• Hugs
Passersby

Passersby

Aug 29, 2019
Hey Average! Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Are you drinking vodka?

• Hugs
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Hey Average! Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Are you drinking vodka?
How

Of course I'm drinking vodka. I can't find the brandy I sed to drink anymore so have to resort to a vodka diet only x-(. I'm actually pretty chill rn whicb is a surprise. Hope things are ok with you.

Passersby

Passersby

Aug 29, 2019
I was earlier so I thought of you.
View attachment 84918

Of course I'm drinking vodka. I can't find the brandy I sed to drink anymore so have to resort to a vodka diet only x-(. I'm actually pretty chill rn whicb is a surprise. Hope things are ok with you.
Lol. Whoo! Thanks friend. I was earlier but I have stopped now. I know it's lame. 😢. I'm being more chill now too. Things are as good as they can be I guess considering the situation which isn't very good. Thanks for asking. I'm doing what I can. I decided to start drinking again so here I am. So hears my plan I'm going to try to get up tomorrow out of bed and eat a healthy breakfast, make a special drink to help out and shrink a fatty liver and then start drinking again. Planning on hitting it hard. Assuming I can and will be able to do this. I hope you will approve . Lol. I need a distraction and this is going to be it.

• Hugs
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'M VERY SORRY, IF YOU WANT TO VENT ABOUT YOUR SITUATION WHETHER HERE OR IN PRIVATE I'M HERE. I'M NOT THAT HELPFUL AS I USED TO BE BUT I CAN DEFINITELEY LISTEN. I'M NOT IN THE POISITION OF APPROVING OR NOT ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE'S DECISIONS. KNOWING HOW A BITCH ADDICTION IS, I THINK THAT EVERY STEP IN THE SOMEWHAT RIGHT PIOSITION, NO MATTER HOW SMALL ONE, IS ACTUALLY A VERY BIG AND GOOD ONE. I'M SORRY IF I SAY OR SAID DUMB STUFF AN IM BRAINDEAD RN. I STILL WANT TO SEND YOU VERY HUGE BIG HUGS. THANK YOU.

Passersby

Passersby

Aug 29, 2019
I appreciate your kind words. Thanks for that. I will probably take you up on that sometime. Same here. I'm not any help really but can listen and its always good to have a new friend especially from ss. People who understand life's struggles and want out too. There are sometimes I am able to talk and others i am not. Ill explain later. When i am able though We will for sure. My other friend just ctb recently. I was actually going to make a post about it but I havent done it yet. I am just getting older and dumber so I know what you mean by the brain dead part. Alcohol is contributing but I'm still going to drink tomorrow and i wont let anything get in my way. I already made the decision and I'm comfortable with it. ✌️🍺🙏🤗

• Hugs
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I appreciate your kind words. Thanks for that. I will probably take you up on that sometime. Same here. I'm not any help really but can listen and its always good to have a new friend especially from ss. People who understand life's struggles and want out too. There are sometimes I am able to talk and others i am not. Ill explain later. When i am able though We will for sure. My other friend just ctb recently. I was actually going to make a post about it but I havent done it yet. I am just getting older and dumber so I know what you mean by the brain dead part. Alcohol is contributing but I'm still going to drink tomorrow and i wont let anything get in my way. I already made the decision and I'm comfortable with it. ✌️🍺🙏🤗
I'M VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. HOPE YOUR FRIEND IS AT PEACE NOW. I ABSOLUTELY RELATE TO THIS, IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE MY DEAR SWEET FRIEND DID CTB AND I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT. IN FACT, I KEEP THINKING ABOUT HIM AND I REALLY HOPE HE'S AT FULL PEACE NOW WITH NO LONGER SUFFERING. HE WAS ONE OF THE VERY FEW PERSONS IN THIS LIFE WHO ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT ME. HE CARED MORE ABOUT MY FUTURE THAN MY OWN ''PARENTS''. IF THERE'S INDEED ACTUALLY AN AFTERLIFE (THO I HOPE IT'S JUST ETENRAL SLEEP) I HOPE THAT I AT LEAST CAN MEET HIM THERE. I WILL ALWAYS WISH TO HAVE HUGGED HIM CAUSE HE WAS SO GENUINE AND CARING I CAN'T EVEN.

ANYWAYS TAKE YOUR TIME MY DEAR ONE. I HOPE THAT YOU WONT GET ANY HANGOVER AFER U DRINK TOMORROW.

edit: once again i frogot my caps on damn. if i suddenly type in caps it doesnt mean im shouting or something, i just forgot it on and i dont really observe when drunk.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Passersby
Passersby

Passersby

Aug 29, 2019
Average Fan! So I'm going to get started before long. I'm thinking about an hour. It has been a rough start to my existence today just to be able to even get to that point but here i am existing again. I was debating between vodka and beer or crown royal and beer. I just answered my own question though and am going to go with the vodka and beer in honor of you since its what you like to drink. Don't worry about the all caps its ok. It's hard for me to type on here for various different reasons. Later I seen your explanation at the bottom of the message. I'm thinking I'm going to get the hell out of here. This will be interesting and sad. I will let you know how it goes. Ill try to get back on here later if I'm able to. Due to the alcohol and health shit I might now be able to function enough to get on here later or tomorrow. No need for worry though. Im coming back! You have my word on it. I hope you are doing ok.
Good Luck
Later

• Hugs
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Yo, take it easy man and try not overdo if you don't feel well after. I hope it will go okay for you. I'm here and worried about u.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I fginished a bottle of vodka but i dont really feel anything. I hope that you, @Deadhead Frank are ok and thay I'll receibe news from u tomorrow. im worried abt u.