callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Any awesome expressions for being drunk? I'd enjoy them, judging by the rest:

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Drinking at 6PM: The Sequel of Drinking at 9AM.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowplay and narval
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
One time I tried to drink rubbing alcohol out of desperation cause I remained out of alcohol and didn't have money to get some. I heard people in my country are doing it and some even die because of it so i told myself ''why not?''. 70 percent of alcohol is insane and I was there salivating thinking I could get numb instantly. So that night I put some rubbing alcohol into the bottle cap, I knew myself how extreme the taste could be with such a high percent of alcohol so I wanted to test thoroughly first. And tried to... take a sip. A very little one. When I did it I felt like throwing it out, it was unbearable. And keep in mind it was only a little sip from a bottle cap!!!! I then asked myself ''How the fuck can some people actually drink rubbing alcohol?'' and still ask myself this nowadays. It was painful. I still remember that night accurately because in the same night I also started to watch the anime Monster. It happened in spring this year, I really remember it well. It was crazy man.

TL;DR: Never drink rubbing alcohol if you can't afford alcohol, the taste is beyond disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: charlottewilts and empty
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
One time I tried to drink rubbing alcohol out of desperation cause I remained out of alcohol and didn't have money to get some. I heard people in my country are doing it and some even die because of it so i told myself ''why not?''. 70 percent of alcohol is insane and I was there salivating thinking I could get numb instantly. So that night I put some rubbing alcohol into the bottle cap, I knew myself how extreme the taste could be with such a high percent of alcohol so I wanted to test thoroughly first. And tried to... take a sip. A very little one. When I did it I felt like throwing it out, it was unbearable. And keep in mind it was only a little sip from a bottle cap!!!! I then asked myself ''How the fuck can some people actually drink rubbing alcohol?'' and still ask myself this nowadays. It was painful. I still remember that night accurately because in the same night I also started to watch the anime Monster. It happened in spring this year, I really remember it well. It was crazy man.

TL;DR: Never drink rubbing alcohol if you can't afford alcohol, the taste is beyond disgusting.
Big mistake. You need to cycle off alcohol into other drugs like marijuana or even caffeine. Then you just do them on a 3 day schedule so you never get tolerance too high in 1 drug. These are all legal too although maybe not in your country for weed.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Some people drink methylated spirits; I remember from year 7 science that it is poisoned so it is not sold as an alcohol. I think you can drink vanilla essence.

I just drink beer myself. #basicbro

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Some people drink methylated spirits; I remember from year 7 science that it is poisoned so it is not sold as an alcohol. I think you can drink vanilla essence.

I just drink beer myself. #basicbro
I still can't wrap my mind around how some people can do that. If the taste of SN is as intense then I'm doomed.

Beer to me tastes like piss, I stick to le spirits :sunglasses:. (no more wine as it makes me aggressive)

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I still can't wrap my mind around how some people can do that. If the taste of SN is as intense then I'm doomed.

Beer to me tastes like piss, I stick to le spirits :sunglasses:. (no more wine as it makes me aggressive)
I've never drunk vanilla essence or methylated spirits.

As for beer I never really liked it for years - an acquired taste. I love it now! There is a lot of different types of beers and I'm a basic bro pretty much beer wise. Red stripe is my drink of choice - sweet, taste and not particularly strong. You can try hipster sour beers, but they are good for 1 can at a time - can't session drink them, least I can't.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I've never drunk vanilla essence or methylated spirits.

As for beer I never really liked it for years - an acquired taste. I love it now! There is a lot of different types of beers and I'm a basic bro pretty much beer wise. Red stripe is my drink of choice - sweet, taste and not particularly strong. You can try hipster sour beers, but they are good for 1 can at a time - can't session drink them, least I can't.
what i only tried so far was the Corona beer (unrelated to the virus pls) so maybe I should try more, but in general I really like the 40% percent drinks that are intense and make you feel warm inside. Me having high tolerance is also a factor, at this point i don't think i can get any numb with only beer as it has low alcohol perecent lol.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
what i only tried so far was the Corona beer (unrelated to the virus pls) so maybe I should try more, but in general I really like the 40% percent drinks that are intense and make you feel warm inside. Me having high tolerance is also a factor, at this point i don't think i can get any numb with only beer as it has low alcohol perecent lol.
I often drink Corona - when I can get it from Aldi. I like it - a light beer without a strong taste.
But the alcohol content issue is something else again.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I often drink Corona - when I can get it from Aldi. I like it - a light beer without a strong taste.
But the alcohol content issue is something else again.
I think I'm gonna try a new brand of beer, maybe on New Years. If it tastes the same I won't touch any beer ever again.

Reactions: Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I think I'm gonna try a new brand of beer, maybe on New Years. If it tastes the same I won't touch any beer ever again.
I feel you need to hang out with a beer nerd with a sophisticated pallet to guide you through it - that is not me. Try Red Stripe I dig that. But perfectly possibly that beer is just not your bag.

Reactions: TheHatedOne
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I don't know where I found this photo but I'm glad I did I love it,
I just found 3 beers I thought I left in my brother's car so I don't have to leave house today. Had I known they were there yesterday I would not have left the house yesterday. Lol

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I just found 3 beers I thought I left in my brother's car so I don't have to leave house today. Had I known they were there yesterday I would not have left the house yesterday. Lol
im on same drinks since before christmas, i dont really drink that much anymore compared to before. but new years eve is coming so... x_x

Reactions: Shadowplay
Thankyoufortoday

Thankyoufortoday

Dec 13, 2021
I'm staying at my parents currently and I miss my big bottle of whiskey I have at my apartment right about now

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowplay and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Who's drinking with me tonight on this New Year Eve? :DDDD

Reactions: SanguineHare, Bahbah Blacksheep and Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Only had 3 beers - was out a at restaurant and then a movie with a friend so hence little alcohol consumption. Yep ironically I consumed less booze on NYE than I usually do. I'm also looking into taking N. with alcohol.

Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep and TheHatedOne
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Cause why not? Things are going to shit, it's like with Titanic. So might as well enjoy it while it lasts. I have few months left.
Same here. It's 10:09am over here and already bought a bottle of vodka.

AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep, CrossroadsCurious and TheHatedOne
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Been there done that. But one day I told myself. I already have so many issues being an alcoholic shouldn't be one of them, but if it helps you. No judging from my side,

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Only had 3 beers - was out a at restaurant and then a movie with a friend so hence little alcohol consumption. Yep ironically I consumed less booze on NYE than I usually do. I'm also looking into taking N. with alcohol.
I'm the opposite I drink the most on this day but it's understandable. I'll start in about one or two hours. I'm not sure about N but I know for sure that SN and alcohol shouldn't go together which is a shame.

I will be joining the drinking club. :3
Man thought I was going to be alone haha.

If only I had a bestie xD.

Been there done that. But one day I told myself. I already have so many issues being an alcoholic shouldn't be one of them, but if it helps you. No judging from my side,
Nah I'm getting out of it but drinking on NYE is a tradition.

Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019
But... how do you get through the day, if I may ask? I find living sober pretty much unbearable. Being an alcoholic is a problem on it's own, and I'd rather have better alternatives. But right now, it's all I have unfortunately

Reactions: charlottewilts and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I have to confess that one of the best moments I had on this site is when I spent the night drinking over a month ago with other users and shitposting on this thread. I had a laughing fit back then.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
As bad as it sounds, to wake up and IMMEDIATELY drink half a bottle of anything at hand, at the end of the day, well, middle of the day, this awful habit gave me the balls to solve a problem that bothered my sober self for a long time. In a single stroke, I solved the problem that made me drink in the first place and stopped drinking as a result.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms, Bahbah Blacksheep and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
⊂_ヽ
\\ _
\ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You
< ⌒ヽ Have
/ へ\ Been
/ / \\ Diagnosed
レ ノ ヽ_つ With
/ / Cancer
/ /|
( (ヽ
| |、\
| 丿 \ ⌒)
| | ) /
`ノ ) Lノ
(_/

Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019
As bad as it sounds, to wake up and IMMEDIATELY drink half a bottle of anything at hand, at the end of the day, well, middle of the day, this awful habit gave me the balls to solve a problem that bothered my sober self for a long time. In a single stroke, I solved the problem that made me drink in the first place and stopped drinking as a result.
Wow, I'm curious. I've also had more balls to do things when drunk, but I don't think I ever really solved anything. At least not the the root cause of my drinking habbit.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Wow, I'm curious. I've also had more balls to do things when drunk, but I don't think I ever really solved anything. At least not the the root cause of my drinking habit.
Long story short (it's 5 AM and in 15 minutes I have to go to work which is a blessing in disguise cause I don't lake these special days one bit) I had this friend, that I called my best friend, that about 2 years ago, for reasons that are too long to go into, drastically changed her behavior towards me. At first I was like - she will come around. Alas, she didn't and things went from bad to worse. After a uncountable number of broken promises and ignoring and a change of attitude that wouldn't shame a charming serial killer going into kill mode, I was beginning to get really bothered by it. The power of habit and this annoying trait that I have to define myself by the company I keep, I reached for the bottle. Shit started to accumulate quickly then and my intolerance reached a boiling point. Until one day, months after, after another broken promise, I lost my cool and called her a witch and flipped her, blocked her number and profile on social media. After a couple of days of mourning and thinking I have made a big mistake, barely witholding the urge to apologize and run back to her, things started to become clear - I have done the right thing, I should have done it sooner. So I gave up on the bottle, I gave up on weed, and I never want to see her again.

Oh yeah, and happy new year to everyone.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: motel rooms and Bahbah Blacksheep