• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I have been having these dreams again, where I am not sure if I am actually dreaming? It might not be happening, except for this morning when I woke up (or was already awake?) it made me think differently about them, because I never woke up... I was already awake.

I remember this is what happened to me at least once just like this a few years ago, but I recognized it right away this time.

It makes sense to happen no matter if I am calm or seemingly relaxed and okay. Although, I must admit to having a lot more stress lately than usual, with a lot of changes, so I am not going to worry about it.

I am going to be extra mindful before going to sleep and after waking up though. And to make sure and try to notice if I am awake in the mornings for awhile, and if I am actually asleep when I fall asleep.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I've had similar experiences. I find them pleasantly stimulating.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
To be honest here, this kinda sounds like Lucid Dreaming, where in certain situations, your mind may blur the difference between reality and dreaming.

Had similar situation like five times back when I moved to a different town and those dreams were kinda scary and confusing

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I've had similar experiences. I find them pleasantly stimulating.
They can be, but not these ones this time. I do not want these ones to happen to me.
To be honest here, this kinda sounds like Lucid Dreaming, where in certain situations, your mind may blur the difference between reality and dreaming.

Had similar situation like five times back when I moved to a different town and those dreams were kinda scary and confusing
It is kind of how I see it being a blurry reality. This was two days in a row now today and it got worse and was when I noticed it happening. Very confusing and this one scared me in the morning for a little while before it went away. I legitimately asked it not to come back around anymore.

Last edited:
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021

Lucid dreaming is something different. It's when you sleep and have a normal dream, and realise that you are in a dream, thus becoming able to control the contents of the dream, something you normally can't do.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Thank you. It is okay now though. I am just going to watch for it, but it is fine, and I am not worried.