• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
Venting here,

Over the past 3 months I have had 2 attempts, and as someone who has a unwavering support system, they are making sure I am safe whether I want to be or not.

So right not I am getting all of the feel good things. Food, entertainment, you name it, I can probably have it. But the thing is that my life is not actually GETTING better. Just feeling better.

IDK what to expect, because, to me I still want to CTB because I am gaining weight, not going anywhere, taking it day by day, and some days I am actually like, hey I feel better today only to realize that I feel better because of a superficial pleasure, not a deep existential pleasure.

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Venting here,

Over the past 3 months I have had 2 attempts, and as someone who has a unwavering support system, they are making sure I am safe whether I want to be or not.

So right not I am getting all of the feel good things. Food, entertainment, you name it, I can probably have it. But the thing is that my life is not actually GETTING better. Just feeling better.

IDK what to expect, because, to me I still want to CTB because I am gaining weight, not going anywhere, taking it day by day, and some days I am actually like, hey I feel better today only to realize that I feel better because of a superficial pleasure, not a deep existential pleasure.
Maybe it's good to just start off feeling better at all. You need a foundation to build any recovery on top of.