U

UnwantedUnlovable85

Dec 2, 2021
Has anybody here listened to the Demonstration by Drab Majesty? Fantastic otherworldly, ethereal duo that have heavy influence from the Cocteau Twins as well as The Smiths. But Their album The Demonstration is a concept album about Heavens Gate and the subsequent suicides. It is such a haunting, beautiful and sad album. If you get a chance I suggest a listen from beginning to end. Stand out tracks: not just a name, forget tomorrow and behind the wall..

Reactions: houseofleaves
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
Has anybody here listened to the Demonstration by Drab Majesty? Fantastic otherworldly, ethereal duo that have heavy influence from the Cocteau Twins as well as The Smiths. But Their album The Demonstration is a concept album about Heavens Gate and the subsequent suicides. It is such a haunting, beautiful and sad album. If you get a chance I suggest a listen from beginning to end. Stand out tracks: not just a name, forget tomorrow and behind the wall..
Thanks for the recommendation...I'm listening to it on Youtube now and I see why you like it.

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
I'm super, suuuuupeeeerrr laaazyy… could you please drop a link here? pleeeeaaaassseeee…

U

UnwantedUnlovable85

Dec 2, 2021
I'm super, suuuuupeeeerrr laaazyy… could you please drop a link here? pleeeeaaaassseeee…
I think I accidentally replied to myself but I posted a few songs below

Reactions: houseofleaves