• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Your children will be a wage slave, they are most likely going to be unhappy working in a toxic and dangerous environment if they can find work at all. Worst is that they are going to be homeless and starving if they can't find any work.
Wage slavery is certain if they are born into this wage slave system hell hole!

WHEN THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR EARNINGS ARE EXHAUSTED ON FOOD AND SHELTER, YOUR LABORS ARE NO LONGER VIEWED AS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT, BUT RATHER AS AN ACT OF SELF-PRESERVATION. IN THE REAL WORLD, THAT'S CALLED...SLAVERY

• Love
Reactions: Contraband, real human being, Ironborn and 7 others
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Completely agree! It's such a slave type of system that is only getting worse and more expensive by the minute. I cant stand the idea that we are expected to work everyday. It's such a depressing life, then you die of old age and probably some terrible disease. If I could only go back and not be born it would be ideal. I don't see how people do this everyday for years and don't kill themselves. You would think the numbers would be high and all in the news but then again maybe it is more frequent and we just don't hear about it. Of course our hardwired SI plays a big role too. I really hope we can get out of this prison sooner than later.

Reactions: Ironborn, sserafim, Darkover and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Forever Sleep, TaffyFlounder and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I fully agree. Wage slavery is absolutely guaranteed for whoever gets born unless if the person who gets born is in a super rich family but, then, if they are in a super rich family to where they can never work, I don't think that they'd be on sanctioned suicide to read this thread to begin with. Wage slavery is guaranteed for 99% of the population and your child won't be an exception to that. Of course your child could get super lucky and grow up to be a famous youtuber which would mean that their work would be more like passive income rather than wage slaving but even that is super unlikely to happen. For most people, and you should assume your child will be the same, they'll wage slave until retirement age and that's that

Reactions: Sylveon, Ironborn and sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I don't honestly get it mysef. When parents themselves complain about what a tough life they've had. How badly employers have treated them. So it's like- you did realise that when you decided to create a new slave to the system. So- why? Is it because circumstances were different and life itself made up for how shitty work was? Did you hope you would birth some child prodigy that would excel in everything? Or, was it just about sharing the burden? A kind of physical pension? Someone to look after you in old age?

I don't know. I think couples must just be blinded by hormones or something. I find it strange that they don't think it through though. And if they do, that they are confident enough that their child will be happy.

Reactions: sserafim, Darkover and Pluto
N

NonameNobody

Feb 2, 2023
Yeah, I don't honestly get it mysef. When parents themselves complain about what a tough life they've had. How badly employers have treated them. So it's like- you did realise that when you decided to create a new slave to the system. So- why? Is it because circumstances were different and life itself made up for how shitty work was? Did you hope you would birth some child prodigy that would excel in everything? Or, was it just about sharing the burden? A kind of physical pension? Someone to look after you in old age?

I don't know. I think couples must just be blinded by hormones or something. I find it strange that they don't think it through though. And if they do, that they are confident enough that their child will be happy.

I think in many cases it's probably selfishness and an instinctual unconscious desire to multiply your genes or something... Also sometimes financial incentive, though it differs from country to country. In my home country if you choose to be child-free, the most common objection people express is: "But who will care for you when you are old?". It's socially expected and even coded in law that children are obligated to financially support their parents until they die. So people are fully aware that they literally raise slaves, though they don't think of it as such. It's a sick society.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, Darkover and sserafim