• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
We are also economic slaves to money and work. Submit to labor in exchange for a paycheck or starve to death on the street - due to having no purchasing power and thus (in this current system) no right to life. (Most people in the modern world are not able to 'go live in the woods' and make that function they lack those skills so it is a gun to the head scenario with no alternatives for the vast majority)
And even if you are willing to work for money to pay for rent and food - but are unable to obtain employment you will starve to death on the street, despite being willing to slave away to maintain your futile temporary existence.

You may indeed even be one of those rare people who genuinely enjoys your job/work/career. That does not however change the fact that you still do HAVE to do it. And you will starve on the streets if you did not do it, or found some other work in exchange for a paycheck in case you quit the current occupation to substitute in some other source of monetary income.

People that "Love their jobs and are genuinely fulfilled by it and see it as meaningful and engaging" Unchained - a slave who enjoys being a slave and likes his slave master. You can be a slave who finds it acceptable and even enjoyable or you can despise it with every ounce of your being and resent it to the ultimate degree. But both are equally slaves.

Now in a similar sense we are biological slaves. We MUST eat. We MUST drink. We MUST maintain a certain body temperature. We MUST breathe oxygen etc.
Now you may say: "Well I enjoy eating. I enjoy drinking. I enjoy seeking out a comfortable body temperature. I enjoy breathing I love fresh air. I like that things are like that."

OK - but that does not change the fact that you indeed are a slave to all of that. You HAVE to do those things or you suffer and die. You may be happy with that situation and somehow find it justifiable and acceptable that you are a monetary slave and a biological slave and you can make peace with it or maybe even find it to be just and proper that this is the state of affairs, that this is how things are.

But you ARE a slave though. And so is quite literally every single living organism that does or has ever existed on this planet - until they eventually died anyways despite any efforts they ever made.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as such a curse to be a slave to suffering and this decaying flesh prison, I see existence as a futile process of trying to fulfil needs all while one is slowly dying and just waiting to die anyway.
All that's desirable to me is this existence disappearing into nothingness where I'm no longer being burdened with the ability to exist and instead there is just peace for all eternity. I find it tragic how humans impose existence in the first place, creating so much harm, unnecessary problems and suffering as a result.

Reactions: Darkover and MrP