• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

roiduser001

Nov 13, 2023
Back in 2019, I had reached the lowest point of my life, had lost all communication with my childhood friends, my father had passed, suffered a very painful vertebrae injury, and now I was left with no parents, siblings who lived across the country, and who I wasn't close with, no friends, couldn't work, I felt lonely.

I had given up, fell into deep depression, didn't know what to do, I tried to make the best out of my injury, tried to recover, but the process was so painful that everyday I had the same thoughts of ending it, over and over. Then I finally took action. Took down probably 20-30 Coricidin pills, don't remember much, I remember my heart racing, everything felt slow, and then blacking out. I remember waking up, absolutely drenched in sweat, bloodshot eyes.

I was prepared to go again, but taking more this time, then it hit me, why the hell am I doing this, the amount of things I could do are limitless when I'm done caring about living. During this time I used to idolize bodybuilders, and street racers. So instead of just flat out offing myself, I decided I'm going to start taking steroids.

Went on Empire, starting looking around, bought Tren, Dbol, Test, primo, deca, whatever steroid I knew anything about. I didn't start out slow, realized if I was willing to off myself once, then I clearly dgaf about living anymore. I abused the living hell out of them, made insane progress in little time and it helped me be more content with myself.

Started taking my bike out late nights, speeding through every road i knew of, and started enjoying life more. Even though at this point, I didn't want it to end, I had accepted the risks of my organs failing. My blood work always came back terrible, my diet was shit, but I didn't care.

Fast forward 3 year later, I'm still here, in better health, I stopped abusing steroids, I still take my bike out at nights but more cautiously. My point, don't off yourself yet, become a human Guinea pig for yourself. Experiment with things, put your self at risk, climb tall buildings, jump from roof to roof, go swim in the deepest of waters, step on the gas, take drugs, do things that give you that high that can only be obtained through high risk life or death situations.

If it kills you, so be it, that's what you wanted, no? If it doesn't, well know you've discovered a way to enjoy life, it's a win win in my book, don't waste your only opportunity to do anything without consequence. Find a risk, run with it as far as you can and never stop. Sorry if this wasn't the right section to post this, I'm new here, just wanted to get this message out.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I think it's great that it helped you but I certainly don't see any appeal on doing any of that. It's like I told you to not ctb yet and instead go paint and learn to read fortune telling cards. That's fun to me, maybe not at all to you.

I imagine you mean well but the speech of "you have so much to live for" is something everyone here has heard, most probably, and will probably react negatively to it. People are here because they already tried all they could think of, it's not an easy fix nor the same fix for everyone and many may believe there's no fix, hence being here...

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

I told you.
Jul 10, 2023
I do appreciate your concern for us by giving advice that is suited for you, but I'm sorry but not everyone is the same, why do you imply that you assume the contrary? Not everyone glorifies life and they really must die.Not everyone can find life appealing like you do, especially considering their current situations.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I guess you pro-life posting here is an extension of your risk-taking strategy!

I've seem pro-death speech and been ratty, so it's only fair that I'm equally ratty in my response to you.

You spend ten minutes writing a post yet can't spend one minute finding a suitable place for your post. I don't swallow it. Unless you really haven't read other people's posts at all. Smacks of utter selfishness.

Good for you and your life but I am not buying what you're peddling.

Best wishes. Now go forth and multiply.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It's worth noting that street racing carries risks as extreme as killing innocent people and doing years in jail.
Hard drugs can make people's behaviour extremely violent as well as causing long-term health ailments.

It's great if someone can genuinely achieve recovery, but I don't believe in causing harm to others.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
U probably won't answer but why should I continue living in this dangerous existence since im going to die anyway no matter what happens?
To add to this, why continue to be inconvenienced by it and go through a lot of pain, misery and many other unpleasant experiences of the human condition for decades on end for absolutely no reason at all only to die.

Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
drugs, steroids... perhaps this could work for men (and I highly doubt it). But for women, this will have a bad effect on their appearance.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I have not done it yet and tomorrow am being given an injection that specifically reduces suicidal thoughts

R

roiduser001

Nov 13, 2023
I think it's great that it helped you but I certainly don't see any appeal on doing any of that. It's like I told you to not ctb yet and instead go paint and learn to read fortune telling cards. That's fun to me, maybe not at all to you.

I imagine you mean well but the speech of "you have so much to live for" is something everyone here has heard, most probably, and will probably react negatively to it. People are here because they already tried all they could think of, it's not an easy fix nor the same fix for everyone and many may believe there's no fix, hence being here...
Definitely wasn't intending to say "you have so much to live for" as I was more implying you should put your body through absolute hell, get that high of near death, and if you die because of it, who gives af, yk?
I guess you pro-life posting here is an extension of your risk-taking strategy!

I've seem pro-death speech and been ratty, so it's only fair that I'm equally ratty in my response to you.

You spend ten minutes writing a post yet can't spend one minute finding a suitable place for your post. I don't swallow it. Unless you really haven't read other people's posts at all. Smacks of utter selfishness.

Good for you and your life but I am not buying what you're peddling.

Best wishes. Now go forth and multiply.
Missed the point entirely 😭 but don't expect much comprehension or awareness from those that spend their days thinking about the subject of suicide. The point was to put your body through absolute hell until you do eventually die, it just so happened in my case it helped me, but that wasn't my intention, I wanted to have consequence free fun and drive myself to death

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Missed the point entirely 😭 but don't expect much comprehension or awareness from those that spend their days thinking about the subject of suicide. The point was to put your body through absolute hell until you do eventually die, it just so happened in my case it helped me, but that wasn't my intention, I wanted to have consequence free fun and drive myself to death
i wouldnt take it too personally. you suggested something other than death, it has to be prolife then 🙄

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Definitely wasn't intending to say "you have so much to live for" as I was more implying you should put your body through absolute hell, get that high of near death, and if you die because of it, who gives af, yk?

I agree, we are so clueless without you to show us the way. At last, we have mr. Roidman to save us all with his wisdom.

One day we can all traverse the roofs high on testosterone holding hands thanking you for giving us purpose.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Missed the point entirely 😭
I don't think so. It's in its rightful context now, which is pretty conclusive.
i wouldnt take it too personally. you suggested something other than death, it has to be prolife then 🙄
But it wasn't suggestive in tone, was it. Advocating something rather than death isn't necessarily pro-life. But this is imho, even if the poster's now pro-life stance is accidental. It's irrelevant now in its new context.

Last edited:
Reactions: WonderingSoul