• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
As title.

I took up self harming at the end of last December and got addicted gradually. I've only succeeded in one 6-day streak of not harming myself (but that was cuz I was out without any tool to, lol). Fighting against the urge has become such a big headache and challenge in my daily life and I truly hope I can get help from anyone who's experienced here.

Thanks for reading my thread. πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ Any help/thought appreciated!

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Tylenol will help with existing pain. It is a very mild pain killer, so it is not going to have the effect of taking away the sensation while you actively self harm, if that is what your goal is. Self harm is also your minds way of seeking endorphins to give you a mental pick-me-up essentially, albeit an unhealthy one. So if you attempt to take the sensation out of your behavior, your brain will continue to look for another way to get that endorphin high. A better method would be finding a way to replace self harm with another endorphin releasing activity. Some people hold ice, some people snap a rubber band, the healthiest one would be picking up exercise, running is a good option. If you want to stop, you have to find a good replacement, you can't just try and take away the benefit you get from the behavior.

Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
Tylenol will help with existing pain. It is a very mild pain killer, so it is not going to have the effect of taking away the sensation while you actively self harm, if that is what your goal is. Self harm is also your minds way of seeking endorphins to give you a mental pick-me-up essentially, albeit an unhealthy one. So if you attempt to take the sensation out of your behavior, your brain will continue to look for another way to get that endorphin high. A better method would be finding a way to replace self harm with another endorphin releasing activity. Some people hold ice, some people snap a rubber band, the healthiest one would be picking up exercise, running is a good option. If you want to stop, you have to find a good replacement, you can't just try and take away the benefit you get from the behavior.
☝️ This

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
Thank you very much!