• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think they treat us like children. As if we were not capable to do this decision. When I watch big youtubers talking about suicidal thoughts or depression all they do is to put the suicide hotline at the description and say there you get help. In my country there are a lot of opportunities to do therapy because everyone is well insured. But for some these therapies don't work.
Some people that surrounded me at my university have learned about my mental illness/or strong will for suicide. Most of them are worried for like a second and then go on with their life. Healthy humans are trained to function in this society. Suicide and illness is way too negative barely anyone wants to be confronted with so much negativity.
I have met like a handful of people who really care for me. But most people are just shit.
The courts and governments treat us like criminals if we want to die peacefully. Religious people see us as sinners. I hope in the future these people will be seen as the criminals to force people to die without dignity. It is a shame how the society treats us.

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Mentally ill people are big no no in society. There is no good treatment for us. Drugs don't work, or work as good as placebo.
The field of psychiatry is a joke. People who are autistic are given their diagnosis way too late. People diagnose bpd as depression, cptsd as bpd and many more. Meanwhile psychopaths have great time and are never diagnosed or treated. What a joke.

Even religions and spirituality doesn't have any answers for those who suffer mentally. We don't choose to kill ourselves, we choose not to live like that.
There is no place for us, except for forums like it. There is no place for negativity in society. Cult of grinning martyrs as Ligotti said.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No. People who have never been suicidal will be unable to comprehend what it is like. People dismiss those who are suicidal as being irrational. They are in denial of the fact that things that can get that bad that somebody would want to leave this world. Wanting suicide is certainly rational in many cases.
For me the main problem is the fact that we are denied a right to die. Society expects us to suffer for decades. The life expectancy is far too long and this life holds unlimited potential for suffering. We all deserve an option of a peaceful exit. Instead of allowing this people say get help, but for many people there is nothing that can help and everything is hopeless.

Flare

Flare

Stormbound
Jul 18, 2021
They care when they can find a way to deprive us of our freedom and further force us into a life we can't stand, especially people in power.
"See we saved lives! I mean the suicidal folks are now locked into some room screaming in agony but they're alive! They've been saved! Pls vote us we good"
Edit: this isn't only referred to the government and such, but also to the anti choice fellows who think that making our lives even more miserable is the solution to being suicidal, only to then feel amazing about themselves because "they saved a life"

Last edited:
one.way.out

one.way.out

Student
Jul 9, 2021
No. Not really. People might care individually, but even then, it's usually for their own benefit in some way. And it sucks, but I really can't blame them. Why should they care about someone at no benefit to them? It's not practical or easy to help suicidal people (with y'know... real problems) so why not just leave them to suffer? It's cruel but... that's life.

Reactions: mentalhealthfighter
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Perhaps the greatest reason it's been stigmatized forever is that it shatters societal myths and reveals truth.

many people who followed the lifescript in different cultures and accumulated wealth or accumulated religious titles just ended up doing CTB in the end.

if too many people did it then it would cause the wagon to tip over.

N

NoPointToContinue

Student
Jun 2, 2021
Fuck society. I saw really intelligent and kind people in this forum and I don't think being suicidal should be seen some kind of defect, lack of development etc. Only suicidal people themselves know what they are going through and majority of outside judgement on the matter is nothing but naive hypocrisy.

Reactions: mentalhealthfighter
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Only suicidal people themselves know what they are going through and majority of outside judgement on the matter is nothing but naive hypocrisy.
Suffering is one thing, some of us just wish to die because life is bullshit.

I am not saying there are good and bad reasons to commit suicide, i just want to say that I don't want to be obligated to and sentenced to life I did not agree to start in the first place.

Reactions: tranquilexpiry
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
No one gives a fuck as long as they have girlfriends and water.

2lpxkq.jpg