• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I have been offline from reddit a couple of months now because of the moderator harassment I experienced for criticising a large femcel sub community on another subbreddit which a small community of less than 20 people. Here is the full story of what happened and how it escalated. This moderator has too much influence being a large sub so I was forced to go offline otherwise lose my account which is what I do not want.

One of the people who I was close friends with on the subbreddit that hosted my thread all knew the problems i have been experiencing she has stopped talking to me completely ever since I made the thread. This person has similar issues with depression and suicidal thoughts like I do and has complained in the the past about the sub community and poor treatment the sub gave her in the past. She knows where to contact me so do the other people in reddit in the sub where I made the thread. All the other people in the sub too also distanced themselves completely from me.

It is not a crime to criticise a sub or its moderators but I am being treated like a criminal.

I have been extremely lonely since going offline. It doesn't matter how close you are to someone or a group of people on socal media no one really cares including the ones who even suffer the same problems as you.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Have you tried reaching out to them? Maybe they think you deliberately want to distance yourself from the forum and them.

If that other person is in a bad way too though- they may be thinking the same about you- why haven't they bothered to see how I am? I think most people are self centred at the end of the day. Sadly, it's easy to get disappointed if you hope people will check in on you.

I think sometimes too, we kind of leave it too long initially to be in touch with someone- which we feel bad about and we know they'll likely be annoyed about it. So we kind of delay getting in touch for even longer because we think they may be annoyed. But then- it is a two way thing.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Do you need them to care to that extent? I know it would probably feel nice but if you never even met them, it is really not that deep unfortunately.

You saying what you truly think is actually more based than the shallow 'connection' you thought you had there. You just saw their true colors.

I understand that feeling lonely and left alone might seem bad but they were never your real friends. To me friendship requires some form of sacrifice but I would still not get attached to the point of dependency. If someone sticks around they will regardless how you feel inside anyway. And if they don't, well, they were never meant to.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I have been offline from reddit a couple of months now because of the moderator harassment I experienced for criticising a large femcel sub community on another subbreddit which a small community of less than 20 people. Here is the full story of what happened and how it escalated. This moderator has too much influence being a large sub so I was forced to go offline otherwise lose my account which is what I do not want.

One of the people who I was close friends with on the subbreddit that hosted my thread all knew the problems i have been experiencing she has stopped talking to me completely ever since I made the thread. This person has similar issues with depression and suicidal thoughts like I do and has complained in the the past about the sub community and poor treatment the sub gave her in the past. She knows where to contact me so do the other people in reddit in the sub where I made the thread. All the other people in the sub too also distanced themselves completely from me.

It is not a crime to criticise a sub or its moderators but I am being treated like a criminal.

I have been extremely lonely since going offline. It doesn't matter how close you are to someone or a group of people on socal media no one really cares including the ones who even suffer the same problems as you.
I tried something a bit similar after being away from all social media for over 2 years (not my own choice) and when I came back no one has written to me which hit very hard it clearly showed me that when/if I kill myself no one I used to know would care only my family.

Tapioca

Tapioca

I wish I could afford a maid.
Mar 20, 2024
I tried something a bit similar after being away from all social media for over 2 years (not my own choice) and when I came back no one has written to me which hit very hard it clearly showed me that when/if I kill myself no one I used to know would care only my family.
I'm estranged from half of my family.

I only have 4 people that would attend my funeral.

• Aww..
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I'm estranged from half of my family.

I only have 4 people that would attend my funeral.
That´s pretty damn sad I probably will have bit more but not much more and only from my family, I wish I ctb back when I was a teenager when I had a way bigger social circle I would´ve been missed now those people wouldn´t give a shit if I lived or died.

• Hugs
Reactions: grahf
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
Don't become emotionally dependent on people you meet on web. Without irl meetings and sacrifices, friendship doesn't strengthen.

People won't be your friend just because you opened up to them in a virtual chat

Tapioca

Tapioca

I wish I could afford a maid.
Mar 20, 2024
It makes me feel better. I won't really be hurting anyone.

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Do you need them to care to that extent? I know it would probably feel nice but if you never even met them, it is really not that deep unfortunately.

Don't become emotionally dependent on people you meet on web. Without irl meetings and sacrifices, friendship doesn't strengthen.

People won't be your friend just because you opened up to them in a virtual chat
Thank you for telling truth, I wish I could thinking like you, but my abandoned wound is crazy because even online friend abandoned me it's still hurt

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023

Unfortunately, most people don't care. Want to know if people care or not? Need help. People will treat you like a leper. Feel depressed about or even suicidal.... Unfortunately, the same thing. Best reason I can come up with is that people only want to *feel* like they are a good person. They don't want to do the actions of someone who is because they care far more about feeling like a good person rather then being a good person.

Reactions: divinemistress36