• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I have been active on reddit since my 20s I have been sent dick pics, pestered for sex and experienced men complaining about my feminist threats but this month I have experienced the worst online harassment and hate campaign. Its the reddit moderators doing it, I have complained but reddit are protecting the moderators doing all the harassment against me. All because I criticised a femcel sub community for being a "clique" and "not a caring community" it likes to pride itself on.

I have already shared my experiences of being treated poorly by that sub last year by the moderator along with the members - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...d-out-of-a-community-i-connected-with.135657/

I joined small subbreddit community for lonely women and earlier in the year on the weekend I made a thread sharing my experiences of my time of the femcel sub and other women also opened up about the their bad experiences they had with that sub especially the main moderator. One of the users mentioned how the main moderator is a racist who allows negative talk of women of colour appearances. I brought up the fact the moderator is a minority woman living in a European nation. I specifed the moderators ethnicity( North African) and the country she lives in. I made the point she is nothing but insecure about her own status as a minority woman which is why she allows racist posts on reddit. She has mentioned all this information already publicy. I stated a fact.

A couple of hours later the main moderator let's call her moderator 1 of femcel sub dms me accusing me of doxximg over me mentioning her ethnicity and country and having a " vendetta against her". This moderator was the one who always treated me badly. Anyway I told her that information will be removed to give her peace of mind and then I blocked her. Next couple of hours my thread gets locked. Later on in the evening I get a dm from a woman who from the femcel subbreddit discord group and she told me that ALL the people on the FAW discord group are absolutely furious my thread and have not stopped talking about it. I have been told how bad it is.

The next couple of days later another moderator goes on my locked thread and leaves an enormous page long reply with no paragraphs calling me "liar", a " doxxer" , " naive kid" and the insults were never ending. She was defending moderator 1 and talking about hiw i f*cking traumatised her. This moderator called all women who shared their experiences as "liars." That same day I just decided to delete my thread and trying to move on. After I deleted my thread they left me a message saying how I am "a toxic miserable person" who didnt "deserve the patience of the community" and just mocking me. Deleting my thread was not enough for them even when I block and report the harassment doesn't end. Reddit protects the bullying moderators and tell me there is no harassment. It is well known people have killed themselves over online harsssment and bullying but reddit is allowing this kind of harassment while preaching suicide prevention hypocrites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Labyrinth
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I have deep disdain for hypocritical people. I don't waste my time with them. Give them the irrelevance that is theirs.

I suggest you do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireFox
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I have deep disdain for hypocritical people. I don't waste my time with them. Give them the irrelevance that is theirs.

I suggest you do the same.
@Labyrinth I am still in absolute shock because the moderators went into a pure frenzy over a thread I wrote, its was pure hatred and it is clear the moderator has a personal jealously. I am not the first woman to criticise that subcommunity other women have done so on other reddit subs. People are allowed to criticise reddit subs just like people on Facebook who criticise Facebook communities or twitter users criticising twitter users or groups. It's a fact that sub does have toxic elements in the community and thousands of vulnerable lonely women worldwide use it.

The worst comments were the personal attacks on my character.

● the moderator accused me of "claiming my life is amazing" I have never claimed my life is "amazing" I just said I found it hard to bond with the women in the community because they are all introverted and stay home whereas I go out a lot to places and I am extroverted and quickly. I am single and always been unlucky in love. I have go through life never fitting in and its disappointing going through it again with the women in this community of women.

● calling me a "naive kid" this woman is in her late 30s bullying a 26 year old.

● how it's all my fault for writing "encyclopedia posts" on the discord which nobody wants to read. I shared posts explaining the clearly history of the UK attractions I vist on my travels, issues in current affairs and how i see etc. My posts were 3 simple paragraphs. These women want to share gifs, jokes, TV shows they watch at home etc.

● armchair psychology

The moderators behaviour is how abusive males behave when they get exposed publicly for their shitty behaviour. They go after their victims, publicly attack their characters and refuse to take responsibility for their actions. It is not normal behaviour, normal people don't terrorise others all because they were upset about people were criticising their subreddit. I have been forced to go offline because I don't want to lose my reddit account. She keeps making false doxxing allegations against me, reddit sides with the moderators so I can't Rick the boat.

Last edited:
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Some Reddit subs are useful because of the info but I never expect to get any quality human interaction there.

Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Some Reddit subs are useful because of the info but I never expect to get any quality human interaction there.
I find their 'info' shit as someone who mostly lurked when I even made myself go there. Tons of misinformation and I like how no one even says "imo". They just state untrue things as facts and call it a day.

It is unreal.