• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I joined the r/ForeverAlonewomen sub and discord to connect with women like myself who has never had a boyfriend and being rejected by men is all I ever known throughout my life while other women get chosen. I am 26 and never had a boyfriend, it has damaged how I see myself in so many ways I feel broken, empty and failure of a woman. It was wonderful finally meeting a group women who actually understood what I have been going through my entire life. The community of women that I genuinely cared for and saw as friends cruelly drove me out of the community.

Everyday I always nice to all the women in the r/ForeverAlonewomen discord server and helped them when they were having problems in their lives. I have use my past experiences to help others and I am very detailed, insightful but straight to the point in all my posts. I write a maximum of 3 paragraphs easy to read and clear advice. I always engaged with everyone. I am very descriptive and expressive person in how I see the world. This year I have shared about how I am deeply upset that my maturity does not match my actual age and its hard to just seeing everyone doing better than me in my life having careers and getting married while I am struggling, my toxic workplace broke me and so did the 55 year old man I feel in love with as well. The moderator as usual was picking on me from day 1 for some reason she never seemed to like me. I only wrote 3 clear detailed paragraphs which went straight to the point.

She publicly criticised me for writing "novel long pages". She went on about her shitty workplace experience to publicly shame me and she kept cruelly shaming me even bringing old irrelevant posts. The women who I always nice too sided with the moderator then they complained about my posts majority of the time they have been keeping quiet the entire time. They all pushed me out. It hurts losing a community of women who I finally connected with even though I was lot different to the women in that community. I was extroverted and outgoing while the majority of women in r/ForeverAlonewomen are introverted making ot harder to connect sometimes but at least they were the only women who understood how it felt like being that rejected girl now woman which no man sees as special to choose.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SmollMushroom
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
Why did you need a boyfriend?
Did you know "boyfriend" came with extra sht and problems

Kerock

Kerock

Apr 10, 2023
Sorry you lost the one place you felt open in. You sound like a very well thought individual who writes out their thoughts in a lengthy and yet clear manner. Its a shame since people may sometimes think of you as pompous or too sentimental. Hope your able to find a better community as well as maybe a relationship. 26 is still young so you have time to change and find a worthy and fufilling partner.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Why did you need a boyfriend?
Did you know "boyfriend" came with extra sht and problems
@Dying2077 I have spent my entire life doing activities by myself and have lived a life of adventure but its sucks no having a man by my side. All my life I have been that girl then now no guy ever saw as beautiful or something special.

It's hurts never being chosen. It's hurts so much seeing all the women around me getting chosen and seen as something special. Most women do not understand how hard, lonely and demoralising it is to go through your entire life being rejected by men, never noticed by men and always being unlucky with men.Never having a boyfriend it's hurts I got to experience all those aspects of love, appreciation and being chosen which other women my got to have in their relationships. So much these women who have husbands and boyfriends take for granted.

I want things to be different just once. I want to be loved.
Sorry you lost the one place you felt open in. You sound like a very well thought individual who writes out their thoughts in a lengthy and yet clear manner. Its a shame since people may sometimes think of you as pompous or too sentimental. Hope your able to find a better community as well as maybe a relationship. 26 is still young so you have time to change and find a worthy and fufilling partner.
@Kerock I have the confidence to talk to guys, I have been naturally confident since childhood but still guys always reject me, treat me like a shit and do not want to know the real me. Male rejection is all I ever known even my own father rejected me sometimes as I grow older I believe I am unlovable because why every time I like a guy its the same situation. I take interest in man, man doesn't care about me and man rejects me while other women get chosen, appreciated and receive love

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dying2077