• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so horrible how this society is so pro-suffering, humans are such a repulsive species with how they just cause so much futile, unnecessary suffering in an existence that was always very undesirable and caused nothing but harm in the first place. It really disgusts me how they continue to so cruelly procreate even know existing is literally only suffering and wish to deny others a right to die, doing all they can to make it so suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible so that people are enslaved in this existence that was so harmfully imposed in the first place until they die anyway.

It's so hellish how not wanting to exist isn't seen as an valid way to feel with those wishing to be permanently free from the burden of existing just hated for it, I find it disgusting how many humans wish to make it so others suffer as long as possible, it's truly evil how they get obsessed with prolonging the suffering of others.

I certainly despise this pro-suffering society where suicide is basically treated like something illegal even know none of us consented to any of this and aren't obligated to continue, I find it tragic how something so dreadful and harmful as life even exists at all. Existence itself is the true problem which is why it's a tragedy how many wish to force it on others, all that pro-lifers and pro-natalists do is create way more suffering.

No matter what I'd prefer to peacefully not exist and the fact that there is no acceptance towards that proves that we truly do exist in hell. To me existence really is nothing more than a virus that just creates harm and suffering, and I have no interest in suffering. I see all suffering as futile, undesirable and unacceptable, there's no benefit to existence, it's truly just an abomination which is why I'm disgusted by how this society is so pro-suffering, it's beyond evil.

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
Humans treat suffering animals and pets better than they treat humans who are suffering emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Instead, they stop us and incarcerate us in mental health facilities, try to force meds on us, minimize our pain and guilt trip us. The main reason(s) I want to die is because I'm ALREADY completely consumed with self hatred, shame and guilt. Then 'they' do their best to ADD ON to all this guilt?!

I seriously wish I lived in a more liberal nation where those of us with mental disorders or whatever we choose to name them ALSO have access to death with dignity.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Ya v awfl species rly awfl frc pain frc sffr rly cruel see all how, need ctb no posbl scum species make hard scum species frc sffr

Reactions: divinemistress36
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
One day humanity will cease to exist.

The universe will shine brightly in the knowledge that the human virus was finally eradicated, for good.

Reactions: divinemistress36
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
The OP joined about 3 years and 5 months ago and has made about 32,750 posts. That's about 41 months ago so averages about 800 posts per month. Assume 4 weeks per month and that's 200 posts per week (or 40 per day if 5-day work week): Forty per day, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, during spring and summer as well as winter non stop, no vacations.

That's living?

Young people be careful who you listen to — "Ideas have consequences."

Last edited:
A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
One day humanity will cease to exist.

The universe will shine brightly in the knowledge that the human virus was finally eradicated, for good.
The universe itself is evil
I know you don't agree that god is real. But the universe is evil. It s alive and is a demon hell bent on causing suffering. Life is not evil, it's an evil creation. Made by an evil universe or god.