Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
These three items are responsible for more suffering than any other items in history. View attachment 4751
I think I might have made an error with that conclusion! On reconsideration I think these three might be number one. If not then they certainly have second place.  20190102 131748

Reactions: sif
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Considering the description of Hell in religious books, especially the Qur'an I would not compare this world to hell in the slighest bit. Imagine torture forever with fire that causes seventy times more pain than the fire in this world and then consider that your skin will regenerate after the burning only to keep feeling the pain, I don't think anything in this world comes close to that.

I think continuous mental agony can come quite close to this

Reactions: sif, MsM3talGamer and Johnnythefox
borntodie777

borntodie777

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2019
If god or whatever higher entity didn't want me to kill my self so much the least he could've done would be to not screw up whatever little progress I had made after my hardwork.

Looks like almighty god is just like republicans, he only cares when you are breaking the rules of bible.. otherwise he doesn't give a crap about you or your well being.

I was cheated on by multiple women, failed out of two universities pushing me into deep depression, never had the college experience because I was too busy with my heavy course load

This all might sound like trivial stuff to most people but to me the sh*t just kept on piling up till I broke down completely and couldn't go anymore.

I have stopped living for a few years now.. yes by body functions as it's supposed to.. it breathes, it digests food and then spits it out, it gets fat and thin but as a person I haven't lived and grown since I was 15.

I don't have to fear hell, I have lived in hell my whole life. The pain is so heavy it hurts my head and chest.

Planning to ctb by partial suspension. I live with my parents barge in whenever. I would have approximately an hour to do it, from setting it up to offing myself.

I wanted to know how long it takes to die by partial suspension from beginning to the end. Even if I did a shitty job that took me more than a minute to pass out, I should die at most within 15-20 minutes right?

Google is completely useless when it comes to questions like these, instead I'm spammed with stupid suicide helpline numbers. The fact that I had to suffer so much despite not being evil tells me that either god isn't real or he doesn't particularly care about losers like me.

If he exists, I hope he ignores me and let's me do my thing just like he has done for so many years now.. I don't lust after the riches of heaven, I just want an end to the suffering.. I want my soul to cease existing

Reactions: sif, bigj75, About_to_Go and 1 other person
E

existenceissuffering

Sep 12, 2018
Oh well I can just answer that. Nothing means you automatically go to hell

Since you can't provide evidence, I don't believe you. Have a nice day.

Reactions: MsM3talGamer
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
If hell is indeed real, then it'll be nice to be there away from the people who are in heaven, knowing that they are the ones who acted like saints but are indeed the reason for my death.

Reactions: About_to_Go and existenceissuffering
Lavalamp

Lavalamp

Nov 5, 2018
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." ~ Mark Twain

Reactions: About_to_Go, Hunter, Alysia and 1 other person
E

existenceissuffering

Sep 12, 2018
Yep. Ain't got no solid evidence. Only anecdotal. You don't have to believe me.

Anecdotal evidence isn't as good as solid evidence. I don't blindly believe things.

Reactions: About_to_Go, I am ___________ and Lavalamp
I am ___________

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019
Want to know where hell is? It's inside your head. It's in the air you breath. It's the moment you know you messed up big time on a important test. It's when you been working your ass off to get in shape but only gain more weight. It is the futility of life and you decisions/reactions. You are afraid of hell? There is no greater hell then the one you currently exist on.

Reactions: MsM3talGamer, About_to_Go, Nessa and 2 others
Nessa

Nessa

My 'minds' r killin' me..
Aug 11, 2018
I do not believe in heaven or hell. I'm more afraid of reincarnation.. what if I have to come back to this world again? That would be my hell.

Reactions: Jupiter
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I feel like if I'm in hell or heaven at least I won't be experiencing it alone. (God forgive me).

G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Afterlife is a fairy tale for normal people who actually enjoy living.

Thankfully for us, the truth is this is all you get. It sucks and will be over soon.

Reactions: Nessa
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
If god or whatever higher entity didn't want me to kill my self so much the least he could've done would be to not screw up whatever little progress I had made after my hardwork.

Looks like almighty god is just like republicans, he only cares when you are breaking the rules of bible.. otherwise he doesn't give a crap about you or your well being.

I was cheated on by multiple women, failed out of two universities pushing me into deep depression, never had the college experience because I was too busy with my heavy course load

This all might sound like trivial stuff to most people but to me the sh*t just kept on piling up till I broke down completely and couldn't go anymore.

I have stopped living for a few years now.. yes by body functions as it's supposed to.. it breathes, it digests food and then spits it out, it gets fat and thin but as a person I haven't lived and grown since I was 15.

I don't have to fear hell, I have lived in hell my whole life. The pain is so heavy it hurts my head and chest.

Planning to ctb by partial suspension. I live with my parents barge in whenever. I would have approximately an hour to do it, from setting it up to offing myself.

I wanted to know how long it takes to die by partial suspension from beginning to the end. Even if I did a shitty job that took me more than a minute to pass out, I should die at most within 15-20 minutes right?

Google is completely useless when it comes to questions like these, instead I'm spammed with stupid suicide helpline numbers. The fact that I had to suffer so much despite not being evil tells me that either god isn't real or he doesn't particularly care about losers like me.

If he exists, I hope he ignores me and let's me do my thing just like he has done for so many years now.. I don't lust after the riches of heaven, I just want an end to the suffering.. I want my soul to cease existing

good post.

Btw yes 15-20 minutes will be enough to kill you.

L

Lena

Experienced
Sep 26, 2018
I feel like if I'm in hell or heaven at least I won't be experiencing it alone. (God forgive me).
You will be alone in Hell. More alone than you ever have been.

Reactions: Maravillosa
L

Lena

Experienced
Sep 26, 2018
Ehhh no way to know for sure until you get there
Some can know for sure. Some have visions of heaven and hell and speak with God. It's how the Bible was written. Those who have those experiences now are written off and not taken seriously.

Last edited:
L

Lena

Experienced
Sep 26, 2018
Someone I trust has had a vision of Hell. And TRUST me if you had, you'd never kill yourself in this world.

I can't be sure about this, but I think Bill Wiese also had a legitimate vision of Hell. You can look it up on YouTube. He describes it.

L

Lena

Experienced
Sep 26, 2018
His description matches exactly to what I was told.

But be warned, some of his advice and preaching isn't accurate.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
*hugs you very warmly*

Reactions: TheCrow
violetsaturn

violetsaturn

Oct 28, 2020
I'm quite committed in the belief that suicide doesn't result in an automatic trip to hell. Our God is all-loving and sending someone who is suffering to hell would go against the all-loving spirit.
I've recently realized this as well. The idea of being sent to hell for suicide is what has been holding me back from ctb but after becoming a member and reading these forums I see now that's ridiculous.

Reactions: color_me_gone
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
No. I don't believe in hell, and even if I did, I cannot fathom why any loving creator would condemn vulnerable souls who were suffering so intensely that death seemed like the only way out of their plight. It's senselessly cruel

Reactions: violetsaturn
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Beg the question: circular argument

Of course, we will all go to hell and have a lot of wild sex with little devils. That's why it is important to die looking hot. I'll wear the Abomination's panties to make sure I do.

RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
i've been wondering if there's an after life. (been a open atheist for years) that'd be cool, however that begs the question will we inadvertently go to hell? i'm sure others have pondered this as well.. the bible has been crammed down the throat's of many.. as well other gods claim this to be the greatest 'sin' if you do accept this form of ideology...
I was searching abt this last week I think and I read this article posted at a religious site (forgot the name) that stated that people who committed suicide can still go to heaven. I can't say it in an eloquent manner, the article said that committing suicide is a sin like all other, and all sins are forgiven. So there's that. Really made me calm after reading that article. I was raised as a Catholic, so it feels heavy just by thinking abt suicide.