• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
As a test, I put a tie around my neck above the Adam's apple, leaned forward and pulled up. It did nothing.

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
when looking for the carotid: if you can't breathe then you're pressing too hard in the wrong place. when you get the right spot you'll start blacking out but will still be able to breathe.

Reactions: Cowtipper
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
Actively find the pulse and make sure it's on the pulse. Also, and a tie really hold enough weight?
I found it. The tie was just for the trial.
when looking for the carotid: if you can't breathe then you're pressing too hard in the wrong place. when you get the right spot you'll start blacking out but will still be able to breathe.
I pressed it kinda hard but I just feel a little weird. No blacking out

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I found it. The tie was just for the trial.

I pressed it kinda hard but I just feel a little weird. No blacking out
look up an actual diagram as a guide. it took me a while to find it myself and using a picture really helped.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I can't pass out just pressing them either. Not everyone can, but some lucky people can. Just pulling it tight might not be enough. Hold it lean into it so there is weight on it. Do not tie off the other end not going for death here just practice.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Today I tried under the adams apple by making a loop around my neck and pulling the ends tight. Vision started going hazy, got weak, and ended up on my knees, sounds also went fuzzy.

TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
I can't pass out just pressing them either. Not everyone can, but some lucky people can. Just pulling it tight might not be enough. Hold it lean into it so there is weight on it. Do not tie off the other end not going for death here just practice.
I'll try in a bit. Thanks
Today I tried under the adams apple by making a loop around my neck and pulling the ends tight. Vision started going hazy, got weak, and ended up on my knees, sounds also went fuzzy.
Lucky