• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
I keep trying to do partial hanging but I just sit there not passing out but instead just feeling discomfort around my neck, I am doing it just below the adams apple whoch is where I think im supposed to? But I'm not sure if I do it around the adams apple it hurts extremely bad which shouldn't be the case considering people don't say hanging or partial hanging is that painful, if someone could give me specifics or pictures I'd appreciate it thank you so much!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Maybe this thread is of interest for you:

My personal opinion in regards of hanging is, go with full if u're really sure that you wanna ctb bc once u kick the chair there's no way to back out or to rescue yourself.

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
Maybe this thread is of interest for you:

My personal opinion in regards of hanging is, go with full if u're really sure that you wanna ctb bc once u kick the chair there's no way to back out or to rescue yourself.
Thank you

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I keep trying to do partial hanging but I just sit there not passing out but instead just feeling discomfort around my neck, I am doing it just below the adams apple whoch is where I think im supposed to? But I'm not sure if I do it around the adams apple it hurts extremely bad which shouldn't be the case considering people don't say hanging or partial hanging is that painful, if someone could give me specifics or pictures I'd appreciate it thank you so much!
This is a more comprehensive one.

Attachments

• 157432_How_to_Hang_Yourself.pdf
    608 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: darkSea