• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I'm thinking of tying a 164 ft rope to a strong tree, pulling it through the back of a car, fixing a noose around my neck and hitting the gas. I'd also start a small fire on the back seat that can spread after I'm out, because I wanna burn to a crisp and the car would work as a pretty effective crematory.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
is this what you really want ?????? what about the person that finds you?!

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Much better to find some human shaped charcoal in a wreck than a raw mangled corpse.

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
I want this method as well. From what I understand, it's very fatal and although it's painful, it seems to be near instant. People die all the time in car crashes at regular highway speeds, so I assume that if you sped up as much as possible and focused all the deceleration force into your neck, your head would probably pop clean off (I've seen other posts talking about this happening as well, can't find them though.

I think it's definitely a fairly gruesome way to go, but I have a remote spot where I plan to do it. I plan on setting a delayed email to send after a few hours/the next morning which will notify the medical examiner of "what happened". By doing this, I hope a trained professional will find me instead of a stranger. OP's idea of "self-cremation" also seems somewhat appealing to me.