• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
I've been practicing partial hanging for a few days now and only axouple times I got the almost passing out feeling and when It happened it only took a few seconds or something and now whenever I try and do it I'll be there for like 15 seconds feeling fine for the most part but it'll just hurt and the time was when it was working it didn't hurt that bad and I didn't have to use as much pressure but now I'm putting more pressure and it still is not working And everyone says oh you have to make sure it's closing the arteries Well I don't know exactly where they are it is a specific part on them I have to propressure is it behind the m's apple below like where do I position the rope on my neck, below the adams apple? Around it? Above? Can someone please tell me I need someone to go into very great detail so I can understand

Reactions: seekingrelease22
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Read the last 10 or so pages where we discuss this on the hanging mega thread in the resources sticky thread at the top. I don't wanna have to go over it all again.

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
Read the last 10 or so pages where we discuss this on the hanging mega thread in the resources sticky thread at the top. I don't wanna have to go over it all again.
I checked like 5 different posts explaining it and thst one as well and I still cannot find where to apply the pressure everytime I try I don't black out at all it just hurts my neck. They don't go into enough detail about where it is

T

TamiyaTiger

Mar 7, 2023
"Look for a blob that pulses. It should be a little above the adam's apple on either side of the neck. When you feel that pulse, push it inside to compress the blob."
Compress both sides with fingers and you should get dizziness and blurred vision within 5/6 seconds. It took me a few minutes to find the spot. The difficulty is in trying to compress them with a rope, I can compress them fine with my fingers, but on my neck the arteries are covered by tendon and muscle and the rope just ends up biting into all of that and not compressing the carotids.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

The author in this thread posted some helpful information about position of the arteries and how carotid compression works.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I checked like 5 different posts explaining it and thst one as well and I still cannot find where to apply the pressure everytime I try I don't black out at all it just hurts my neck. They don't go into enough detail about where it is

You're looking for the area with a pulse if it's your upper neck and one of the lowest dips in your throat if you're doing low on the neck.
21062285616941dd3ccb31d9d9835c6f
181684 5FD228B1 ED17 4F70 B9C2 F433DDE01BAC

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
"The difficulty is in trying to compress them with a rope, I can compress them fine with my fingers, but on my neck the arteries are covered by tendon and muscle and the rope just ends up biting into all of that and not compressing the carotids.
Does placing something like socks on the area of the arteries help with that?