• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Joker2003

Joker2003

Feb 15, 2024
Hello everyone.
Is committing suicide with a shotgun the method with the highest success rate? When I finally decide to CTB, I want to use the most lethal method possible. I don't want to risk failure or end up even more disabled than I already am. I also don't want to use any methods with a low success rate (like cutting or poison). I just want the nightmare that is my life to finally be over.

Is there a particular type of shell or shotgun I should use?

Which part of my head should I shoot for guaranteed annihilation?

I want to make sure that it's a one way ticket to eternal sleep. I probably won't CTB until next year, but I want to be prepared...

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
seems the 12 gauge is favored. not sure if you want the slug or the pellets. it's not totally infallible. i read a story of a guy who shot someone in a bar and then he turned it on himself. blew out all his teeth. they said that was a 12 g too but i have a hard time believing that. after multiple surgeries, a spoon could hardly fit in his mouth.

• Wow
Reactions: Joker2003
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
This thread may help if you haven't seen it yet. But yes, shotguns are probably the most lethal method.

I'm not an expert, just a guy who's hunted and shot guns. A slug round is a large projectile that's gonna do a log of damage, almost certainly to go straight through a thick human skull. Pellets are better for tearing apart organs and flesh, such as over the heart. No clue of its efficacy on a skull, I've only hunted deer with slug rounds and I only aimed for their torso but slug rounds did break through their ribs and spinal cords.

Where to aim? That part I'm figuring out myself, though I was going to use a handgun. You want to sever the brain stem, that much I know.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Yes, to my knowledge, shotgun's the highest success rate. If done soberly, and having practiced (without ammo)

Here's my gun/ammo & checklist. For shotgun:
  • barrel fits in your mouth (unlike the Mossberg 500)
  • barrel's not so long you can't comfortably pull the trigger
I realize that, if you're in a store, you may feel a bit uncomfortable testing out the shotgun. A rite of passage

Brainstem pic:

Brainstem

May help you to fire at the range a couple times — ironically to learn gun safety. You can get the supervisor to help you safely point the gun at all times, load it, unload it, etc. Trains you not to fire by accident & hit yourself in the wrong place, nor anyone else. Also removes the mystery, so you don't flinch

Even with good form, where the shotgun's butt ("recoil pad") is always tight on your shoulder muscle, your shoulder may get rather sore after 15 mins. This is normal; people don't normally fire shotguns all day. But you can if you wish

Check the firing range's rules; if your shotgun has a "pistol grip", they may ask you to fit it with a longer stock. A decent store will do this for you, or know one that will

I used to put stickers on mine & sometimes slept with it like a teddybear. Perhaps not my finest days

Last edited:
Joker2003

Joker2003

Feb 15, 2024
Thank you for the information everyone.

I'm very scared to eventually attempt, but I feel it's the only way to not suffer anymore.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
that story i wrote is a very rare one off case. dude must have had hippo teeth or it was a weaker shell than reported

• Informative