• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
This is exactly why I would rather shoot myself in the heart and possibly suffer for a few mins. The heart is guaranteed death, maybe not instant, but not too long either.

Saw off enough of the barrel so you can handle it easily. This is technically illegal, but so is suicide, and discharging a firearm in most cities. Not like you're going to be a model citizen haha.

If u want to be lagal 18" is legally the minimum length for a shotgun barrel. You can buy a shorter barrel or saw off the one u have if it is too long.

Question about double barrel shotguns, like Hemingway's. i don't think anyone here would know, but did both barrels fire or only 1? I think his gun had two triggers. Is it possible for him to have shot the second trigger without everything in his body shutting down the split second he pulled the first? Same question about using two guns. Would your muscles not shut down when one trigger was pulled a fraction of a second before the other? Is it possible to pull both at the same time?

I've seen people shot in the heart. Death seemed instantaneous, no suffering. Firing squads aim at the heart.
He's still alive!!! Now that is frightening!

How unspeakably cruel to keep him alive - and he wanted to die too!

Last edited:
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
I think his gun had two triggers. Is it possible for him to have shot the second trigger without everything in his body shutting down the split second he pulled the first?
While I'm unsure of whether he fired both rounds, older double-barreled shotguns commonly had two triggers, one for each barrel. These were normally entirely separate firing mechanisms, so it was very easy to fire both barrels at once.
Same question about using two guns. Would your muscles not shut down when one trigger was pulled a fraction of a second before the other?
There are a ton of documented cases of multi-firearm suicides, Ive attached a case study of one such example to this post.

As for the physics of how its possible, I dont have anything to reference specifically, but my gut feeling is that if you squeeze fast and hard enough with both fingers, you'll have exerted enough energy to complete both trigger pulls before the loss of muscle contol interferes.
Is it possible to pull both at the same time?
Yup, there are several documented case studies. I've attached a well written one from the Medicolegal and Forensics Journal of Modern Medicine.

How unspeakably cruel to keep him alive - and he wanted to die too!
I couldn't agree more. I see that as the definition of "Cruel and unusual punishment"

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: lifeisbutadream
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Question about double barrel shotguns, like Hemingway's. i don't think anyone here would know, but did both barrels fire or only 1? I think his gun had two triggers. Is it possible for him to have shot the second trigger without everything in his body shutting down the split second he pulled the first?

While I'm unsure of whether he fired both rounds, older double-barreled shotguns commonly had two triggers, one for each barrel. These were normally entirely separate firing mechanisms, so it was very easy to fire both barrels at once.

There are a ton of documented cases of multi-firearm suicides, Ive attached a case study of one such example to this post.
Yes, you can fire both triggers nearly simultaneously. If you had a decent set of triggers, you could take up all the slack and pull both fingers at the same time. However, I don't think you can fire both barrels on a single trigger setup simultaneously (could be wrong about this).
Here is a video in slo-mo:

But... for the cost of a double barrel (around $700 for the cheapest), I would just go with a bolt action .338. That is a round that has one shotted people from over a mile away. Rifles start at $800. Literally sit in a chair at a table. Tripod the barrel right to the center of your chest, and tie a string around the trigger.

I

Ixadavt

Plaster on a fake smile; plow through another day.
Aug 18, 2022
I know fuck all about guns and I'm getting lost trying to figure it out, so... Will a .357 revolver get the job done?
If I'm aiming for the brainstem with a handgun, what part of the gun should touch what part of the mouth? Or is it more complicated than this? I'm going to use a .38 special revolver.
From what I read here, it sounds like 10-20° upwards right where your hard and soft pallette come together.
I've seen discussion about fmj and jhp. If you look up specialty ammos, wouldn't it make sense to buy devastator rounds our other explosive type rounds? There are tons of options for shotguns.
I wouldn't do it behind the ear, only because it seems more difficult to make sure exactly where you're pointing. I think your best bet with a handgun is through the mouth like Budd Dwyer (though don't angle it up as high as he did, that might decrease your chance of hitting the brainstem).

My current plan is to use a Pietta 1873 .357 magnum with hollow point ammunition, pointed straight into my mouth (Some people say you should aim slightly upward, others slightly downward. I doubt it matters a huge amount, and keeping the gun level seems easier than trying to make sure it's pointed at precisely 15 degrees or whatever). I'll also take a bunch of aspirin beforehand and stand chest-deep in a lake near my house, so that I have a failsafe of bleeding out and/or drowning in the unlikely chance that I don't hit the brainstem.
I'm planning on sitting on an overpass, so when I pull the trigger it's a long drop to the asphalt. No traffic, nobody else will pay a price for my choice, but it seems pretty foolproof if I miss the spot.
Everyone thinks this until they actually have one in their hands pointing at their head.
I know that for myself the only hesitation has been survival. It's the only thing that's held me back. I've been a fuckup my whole life but to mess this up would take the cake.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
SiroccoSousse

SiroccoSousse

Jun 25, 2022
If I'm aiming for the brainstem with a handgun, what part of the gun should touch what part of the mouth? Or is it more complicated than this? I'm going to use a .38 special revolver.
From what I've read and seen, following the base of the nose back to where it meets the ear canal should place you around the brainstem. In my dry runs I try to angle the barrel so that the shot should pass upwards at an angle through the roof of my mouth and through the lower middle of my ear. From the front, I align the barrel with the line of my nose so I don't shoot too off-center. I spent a good amount of time taking profile photos of my head and overlaying x-rays I've found online to see how consistent this guideline is and it seems reasonably accurate, good enough for me at least. Obviously the only way to know exactly where your own brain stem is is to get an x-ray of your own head but I don't think pinpoint accuracy is necessary if you're using a destructive enough round.

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Yes, you can fire both triggers nearly simultaneously. If you had a decent set of triggers, you could take up all the slack and pull both fingers at the same time. However, I don't think you can fire both barrels on a single .
I'm pretty sure your right, I've never shot nor heard of a single trigger, double barrel shotgun where both barrels fire simultaneously

Q

Quite Dying

Aug 20, 2022
This site is serious at times, funny at times, and this thread is down right stupid.

M

Mocon33

Dec 15, 2021
Such a gun would cause a terrible recoil.
It's all about the mass of the gun. With a double barreled shotgun you can pull both triggers and the recoil is not that terrible, the gun is pretty heavy. In the case of a ctb of course the gun wouldn't be pressing against your shoulder but against something else, like the floor.

7b48hl

7b48hl

nuke the universe
Aug 2, 2022
Gun experts, would it be too risky to shoot yourself with a FGC-9 and a DIY bullet? Where to aim?
(By risk I mean surviving)

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Gun experts, would it be too risky to shoot yourself with a FGC-9 and a DIY bullet? Where to aim?
(By risk I mean surviving)
The gun isn't the issue, the bullet is. A cheap pos gun will always be able to fire one shot. But you only have one shot to make it count - you need to use high quality ammo, especially for a 9mm.

Reactions: 7b48hl
A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
For those living in the United States, specifically California, how hard/long would it take to get a license to buy a gun? My background check is pretty clean. I'm planning to get a handgun of sorts, looking at a Glock for now because it seems to be the cheapest. But I also plan on doing something stupid potentially like "robbing" a gun store.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
For those living in the United States, specifically California, how hard/long would it take to get a license to buy a gun? My background check is pretty clean. I'm planning to get a handgun of sorts, looking at a Glock for now because it seems to be the cheapest. But I also plan on doing something stupid potentially like "robbing" a gun store.
I don't know I'm canadian. Maybe the store owner will have a shotgun under the desk to prevent robberies. Might die faster than buying. I thought of making one of the sociopatic trigger happy cops do it. But they could miss...

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
I don't know I'm canadian. Maybe the store owner will have a shotgun under the desk to prevent robberies. Might be faster than buying. I thought of making one of the sociopatic trigger happy cops do it. But they could miss...
Yeah. I currently have access to a gun, but I do not wish to use it. Because reading up and everything, the weapon used will be considered evidence and I don't want to leave a memory on that weapon considering it is a relative's. I was planning on going in and dropping a note for the clerk or whatever. Something along the lines of

"I have a loaded gun, but I'm not willing to shoot or hurt anyone. I would just like your cheapest gun and 1 bullet (need to look at the thread for the bullet, but I think it was a hollowpoint?) However, if you do decide to defend yourself. Please don't miss."

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
For those living in the United States, specifically California, how hard/long would it take to get a license to buy a gun? My background check is pretty clean.
No license. Just a long background check: https://pepperdine-graphic.com/bearing-arms-what-it-takes-to-buy-a-gun-in-california/
I'm planning to get a handgun of sorts, looking at a Glock for now because it seems to be the cheapest. But I also plan on doing something stupid potentially like "robbing" a gun store.
Highpoint is the cheapest guns you can get. Glocks run $500-$700 depending on the model. If you plan on actually going to the range and enjoying your gun, spend the money on the Glock. Highpoints are trash. They will work for ctb, but are just shit in the hand.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Yeah. I currently have access to a gun, but I do not wish to use it. Because reading up and everything, the weapon used will be considered evidence and I don't want to leave a memory on that weapon considering it is a relative's. I was planning on going in and dropping a note for the clerk or whatever. Something along the lines of

"I have a loaded gun, but I'm not willing to shoot or hurt anyone. I would just like your cheapest gun and 1 bullet (need to look at the thread for the bullet, but I think it was a hollowpoint?) However, if you do decide to defend yourself. Please don't miss."

That's crazy. Don't even think of that. You'll just get yourself in a worse place. Youll probably get hurt AND get locked up.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020

Employees in stores that sell guns are always armed. Unless you want to ctb by forcing someone to shoot you, robbing a store isn't the best approach. Neither is death by cop.

Just buy a used highpoint 10mm or 45 and a $25 box of sd ammo.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Employees in stores that sell guns are always armed. Unless you want to ctb by forcing someone to shoot you, robbing a store isn't the best approach. Neither is death by cop.

Just buy a used highpoint 10mm or 45 and a $25 box of sd ammo.

Getting shot does not mean dying either - especially if you want to die.

A shotgun is by far the most effective way, and also usually much easier to obtain than a handgun.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
A shotgun is by far the most effective way, and also usually much easier to obtain than a handgun.
Sorry, but I'm going to say a .308 rifle or bigger is more effective than a shot gun. A .308 can take down a 600lb elk from 300 yards. A 338 lapua or 50bmg rifle have confirmed one shot kills on humans from well over a mile out.

Final-push123

Final-push123

Internet wizard
Jan 28, 2020
Damn this placee is metal, I need to get a shot gun or a .308 rifle

FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
Folks,
I enjoyed reading the comments here and I found them informative. I wanted to share my thoughts on the weapon type. If you are considering a very powerful rifle or shotgun, be mindful about where you do it. The guns are super loud and the bullets can go through walls. This includes some handgun calibers like 357 magnum and 44 magnum

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Sorry, but I'm going to say a .308 rifle or bigger is more effective than a shot gun. A .308 can take down a 600lb elk from 300 yards. A 338 lapua or 50bmg rifle have confirmed one shot kills on humans from well over a mile out.

You're right, but here we are not talking about a mile or 300 yards. We are talking about point blank range. Compare the diameter of a 12 ga. shotgun shell with a . 308.

Reactions: jodes2
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Some things I learnt recently about shotguns:
  • It may demotivate you when your gun dealer gushes about how your gun is particularly beloved by cops. (Forgive him, he knows not what he did.) The embarrassment may kill you before the gun does. Fortunately, you can convert the gun with cutesy stickers! Or a paint job. (There's professional gun painters, but they may have a backlog of a couple weeks.)
  • Initially, you may want to get comfortable with your shotgun by sleeping with it. This desire kinda goes away after you shoot it at the range, when it converts from an oddly small/light thing to a shoulder-jarring boomstick that'll happily rip through people... and your face. I'd have endless paranoia that I forgot to remove the ammo — even if I triple-checked
  • For me at least, shooting ranges are mainly about learning how to deal with ammo & gun safety. So I don't shoot off my knees & gonads
  • Be friendly & curious at the gun store, even if you think guns are destructive or dislike parts of gun culture. They're helping you! And may do nice things for you, like let you store your gun there
  • I disagree with Mossberg Shockwave recommendations. You can't stick it in your mouth easily! There's something oddly unpleasant about shooting through your teeth & tongue. Not to mention it's harder to point it at the brainstem. Even its Remington counterpart goes partway into your mouth
  • When ctb'ing, maybe you want to use a mirror to help verify you're aiming it at the brainstem
  • Storage can be a problem. Some storage facilities let people climb over the ceiling & steal your shit. You're in trouble if someone murders people with your gun — especially if the storage facility bans guns!
  • No need to buy huge amounts of ammo for range practice. Your shoulder will ache fairly quickly, even with good form. Shooting for half an hour is already a lot. (But whatever floats your boat.) I shot for a couple hours, and only shot 25
  • Some shooting ranges won't let you use a shotgun with a "pistol grip" like the Mossberg Shockwave. (I guess because the recoil may be harder to control, making it likelier to hit someone.) So call and ask beforehand. And/or find an accessories store that'll replace the grip with an SB tactical brace
I also have some tips on getting guns in different US states, but blabbing it on this forum may lead to busybodies making that harder...

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Please critique my checklist harshly? I only get one shot :tongue:

Things:
  • Remington 870 (12 gauge pump action shotgun, fitted with stabilizing brace)
  • 00 buckshot, 5 bullets loaded
  • mirror to check proper 20-45 degree angle
  • pictures of loved ones & their art
  • nice sounds
Steps:
  1. Gather pics & art in front of me, turn on nice sounds
  2. find safe direction to point gun
  3. turn on safety
  4. load gun fully, always keep pointed in safe direction
  5. put barrel next to mouth
  6. check mirror for proper angle
  7. put muzzle in mouth
  8. turn off safety
  9. check mirror for proper angle
  10. look at pics & art
  11. put thumb on trigger, fingers curled around the pistol grip; other hand on sliding fore-end
  12. check mirror, look at pics & art again :kiss:
  13. wait for good moment
  14. push trigger
Fears:
  • Part of me wants a semi-auto. In case the first shot goes wrong :angry:, it'll be sliiiightly easier to take a 2nd shot
  • Will there be any pain? There shouldn't be, though maybe my "gut brain" (dense collection of neurons near stomach) may think otherwise

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Please critique my checklist harshly? I only get one shot :tongue:

Things:
  • Remington 870 (12 gauge pump action shotgun, fitted with stabilizing brace)
  • 00 buckshot, 5 bullets loaded
  • mirror to check proper 20-45 degree angle
  • pictures of loved ones & their art
  • nice sounds
Steps:
  1. Gather pics & art in front of me, turn on nice sounds
  2. find safe direction to point gun
  3. turn on safety
  4. load gun fully, always keep pointed in safe direction
  5. put barrel next to mouth
  6. check mirror for proper angle
  7. put muzzle in mouth
  8. turn off safety
  9. check mirror for proper angle
  10. look at pics & art
  11. put thumb on trigger, fingers curled around the pistol grip; other hand on sliding fore-end
  12. check mirror, look at pics & art again :kiss:
  13. wait for good moment
  14. push trigger
Fears:
  • Part of me wants a semi-auto. In case the first shot goes wrong :angry:, it'll be sliiiightly easier to take a 2nd shot
  • Will there be any pain? There shouldn't be, though maybe my "gut brain" (dense collection of neurons near stomach) may think otherwise

I hear you about the semi automatic, but if the barrel is centered and angled even close to properly i think the chances of needing a second shot are about zero. Just one suggestion - imprinted on the shotgun will be the size of the shells it will accept. The longest shell will be the most powerful.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Just to be sure, to hit the brainstem (with the gun in mouth), the shotgun should be aimed at the ear? Which part: lower- or middle-ear?

(And thanks lifeisbutadream & others who responded privately, for their critiques! This is life & death, I welcome harsh critiques :)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc