• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OliverBac

OliverBac

Aug 12, 2018
I tried this successfuly five years ago but my memory isnt what it used to be and I forgot about doing it.
I was looking at some other sites and they only say to not do it with manila rope or a hangmans noose.
On Amazon their are soft cotton ropes that sounds ideal as the plastic rope i have on hand cuts into my neck.
The only problem is the cotton ropes might not support my weight.

Reactions: RealMe
X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Here is a good post

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/#post-13496

I don't know if the type of rope is really that essential. Apparently people have successfully carried it out with belt, scarf, bed sheet, etc

The type of knot (loose knot instead of hangman) and the placement of the rope on your neck is more important

Not an expert on this tho

Reactions: OliverBac
OliverBac

OliverBac

Aug 12, 2018
Just curious, if you tried this successfully five years ago, how come you are still here?
Basically my parents found me in the closet passed out. After that with the hospital and everything my life seemed okay until now. So what I meant by successfuly is that I lost consciousness but my parents found me. If they hadnt I would have been dead as my plan was perfect except my parents coming home early.

Reactions: lv-gras