• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
Been researching about CTB from week or so. I am 100% sure i want to do it and I will have to do it, as there's no other option.
After lot of research i reached the conclusion that partial, if done correctly can give desired results in short time. So, i'll be trying partial. Read a few the mega threads, collected a lot of info from there.

Here's what I found:
The noose placement (slightly under the Adam's apple where Carotid's impulse can be felt easily),
Type of ligature (Soft Cotton Bondage Rope, as thick as a normal finger),
Type of knot (slip knot),
Lubricating the ligature with soap (for less friction and good tightening),
Pair of socks (needed to put them against your carotid arteries to achieve the needed pressure because the rope alone can't easily reach there),
A really good anchor point which can hold my weight easily (I am around 90 Kgs, there's a really strong metal bar/frame in my bathroom at enough height)
Knees should be hovering above the ground (for the gravity and body weight to do their part)

Here are my queries:
Is there anything else that I am missing?
Is there anything that I can add to this to make my Partial CTB attempt more efficient?
Is there any way I can increase my chances in first attempt of my partial?

I am open to ya'll sharing your experience with CTB by partial and any kind of suggestions anyone wants to give.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. I can't say much about partial but have you also checked out this thread?

casandranova29

casandranova29

Mar 29, 2024
Welcome to the forum. I can't say much about partial but have you also checked out this thread?

Yes I did check it. Has a good way to trick the SI. ThankU
But like most of the people who replied in the thread, I am afraid that I won't get unconscious and the blood would continue to fill up in my head. As many people pointed out how difficult it is to target the Carotid Arteries and close them properly.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
If you get the carotids properly, you'll be unconscious before it becomes unpleasant / painful. If your head starts pounding, you've got the jugulars and got need to stop and reposition the noose, your posture / position etc.

casandranova29

casandranova29

Mar 29, 2024
If you get the carotids properly, you'll be unconscious before it becomes unpleasant / painful. If your head starts pounding, you've got the jugulars and got need to stop and reposition the noose, your posture / position etc.
ThnkU.
Is there any way I can precisely calculate and target Carotids properly and ensure that the noose is hitting them arteries directly?

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The best thing about partial is it's simplicity, and quickness. Worest about it is it can be a bit hard to get and could usually be about luck.

casandranova29

casandranova29

Mar 29, 2024
The best thing about partial is it's simplicity, and quickness. Worest about it is it can be a bit hard to get and could usually be about luck.
That is really a problem. So many ppl on this website have said that they tried partial many times but failed. I am afraid that i will fail too. So here I am asking for advise from ppl to get desired results.
I'll do my first attempt on 3rd April. Let's see if I have the same unlucky fate as others or it'll actually work for me...

Reactions: dearlulu
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That is really a problem. So many ppl on this website have said that they tried partial many times but failed. I am afraid that i will fail too. So here I am asking for advise from ppl to get desired results.
I'll do my first attempt on 3rd April. Let's see if I have the same unlucky fate as others or it'll actually work for me...
If you have the main concept down and you are not tense and just let go, there is a good chance it won't fail. But from other people's many failed attempts and mine, partial can be a bitch :) Wish you all the best.

casandranova29

casandranova29

Mar 29, 2024
If you have the main concept down and you are not tense and just let go, there is a good chance it won't fail. But from other people's many failed attempts and mine, partial can be a bitch :) Wish you all the best.
ThankU sm for the wishes.
If you are comfortable to share could you please tell why and how did you fail, and how did you do it? So that i don't repeat the same mistake...

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
ThankU sm for the wishes.
If you are comfortable to share could you please tell why and how did you fail, and how did you do it? So that i don't repeat the same mistake...
It was around when i first joined and didn't read a lot of partial threads and I used a rough rope with hangman knot and my sitting position didn't put enough pressure on the rope. The whole thing was just wrong setup. You seem to have a better knowhow on the method than I did back then so you should be ok.

Reactions: casandranova29
casandranova29

casandranova29

Mar 29, 2024
It was around when i first joined and didn't read a lot of partial threads and I used a rough rope with hangman knot and my sitting position didn't put enough pressure on the rope. The whole thing was just wrong setup. You seem to have a better knowhow on the method than I did back then so you should be ok.
ThankU for sharing this info

Reactions: rozeske
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Practice! Practice tying the knot. Practice putting the socks in the right place. Practice putting your full weight on the rope to see if it holds. This will help you figure out if there's something about your setup you need to change.

Rig it all up in a way that you can get out if needed, then try to just make yourself dizzy. Do this a few times. Then go a bit further and try to get your vision to tunnel. Then see if you can get yourself to pass out.

I did this myself and by the time I was ready, it was all just a routine. I wasn't scared and I knew the steps. Alas I couldn't practice what a lethal dose of a drug is so it didn't work for me. I've since switched methods and I'm doing the same to get ready for a full suspension.

casandranova29

casandranova29

Mar 29, 2024
Practice! Practice tying the knot. Practice putting the socks in the right place. Practice putting your full weight on the rope to see if it holds. This will help you figure out if there's something about your setup you need to change.

Rig it all up in a way that you can get out if needed, then try to just make yourself dizzy. Do this a few times. Then go a bit further and try to get your vision to tunnel. Then see if you can get yourself to pass out.

I did this myself and by the time I was ready, it was all just a routine. I wasn't scared and I knew the steps. Alas I couldn't practice what a lethal dose of a drug is so it didn't work for me. I've since switched methods and I'm doing the same to get ready for a full suspension.
ThankU for the advice. Practicing will surely take time, but if I want the desired outcome I will have to practice all the stuff. I had planned on doing CTB on 3rd April (before I knew so much practice will be required). So I'll have to shift my final date I guess. Will definitely follow your advise.

Z

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
ThankU for the advice. Practicing will surely take time, but if I want the desired outcome I will have to practice all the stuff. I had planned on doing CTB on 3rd April (before I knew so much practice will be required). So I'll have to shift my final date I guess. Will definitely follow your advise.
Hello, did you reach make any progress in this? Found out any quirks that come up in this method? Feel free to let me know if you did, this method is my go to here and I need to work this one out.

casandranova29

casandranova29

Mar 29, 2024
Hello, did you reach make any progress in this? Found out any quirks that come up in this method? Feel free to let me know if you did, this method is my go to here and I need to work this one out.
I have arranged all the required material, but unfortunately I didn't got enough alone time even once to try practicing partial hanging. I live with 2 other people and with them around 24/7 I have zero privacy. So I am simply waiting

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I had a failed ctb attempt with partial.
The only reason it failed was because I didn't use a slip knot, I tied a loop, using two ties- and my body seized in just the right way to slip my head out of it.

It is not difficult to make one's self pass out from this method- it's a matter of positioning one's self on your knees, so that the weight of your upper body is on the thing- and then leaning/pressing down into it. I was out in seconds.

I wish I didn't know how easy it was. It's a struggle for me, because it's so quick that SI doesn't really have a chance to kick in.

Something important to be aware of- I haven't felt right since that failed attempt. I essentially gave myself a stroke for I don't know how long- I don't know how long I was partially hanging. Since then, I have had elevated blood pressure, high pulse rate, and just not felt right. Failure means damage when we are cutting off blood flow to our brain.

Socks aren't necessary. One just needs to lean into it and mean it.
Your body will seize, and thrash around. This method cannot be reliably done with others in the house- they may hear it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: thenamingofcats
casandranova29

casandranova29

Mar 29, 2024
I had a failed ctb attempt with partial.
The only reason it failed was because I didn't use a slip knot, I tied a loop, using two ties- and my body seized in just the right way to slip my head out of it.

It is not difficult to make one's self pass out from this method- it's a matter of positioning one's self on your knees, so that the weight of your upper body is on the thing- and then leaning/pressing down into it. I was out in seconds.

I wish I didn't know how easy it was. It's a struggle for me, because it's so quick that SI doesn't really have a chance to kick in.

Something important to be aware of- I haven't felt right since that failed attempt. I essentially gave myself a stroke for I don't know how long- I don't know how long I was partially hanging. Since then, I have had elevated blood pressure, high pulse rate, and just not felt right. Failure means damage when we are cutting off blood flow to our brain.

Socks aren't necessary. One just needs to lean into it and mean it.
Your body will seize, and thrash around. This method cannot be reliably done with others in the house- they may hear it.
Thank You so much for the advice. I am so sorry about your failed attempt. It must have felt really horrible.
You are absolutely correct, doing partial while others in the house is a really bad idea. Therefore I am waiting for the summer holidays, when I'll be alone in the house.
I will be sure to tie my slip knot properly, so that my head don't slip out.
My main concern is "not getting unconscious". I have read many threads on this forum that people are finding it very difficult to get themselves unconscious in partial. Even after multiple attempts, many people have been unsuccessfully. Am afraid that same can happen to me.
Although thank you very much for sharing your experience. It was really helpful.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Thank You so much for the advice. I am so sorry about your failed attempt. It must have felt really horrible.
You are absolutely correct, doing partial while others in the house is a really bad idea. Therefore I am waiting for the summer holidays, when I'll be alone in the house.
I will be sure to tie my slip knot properly, so that my head don't slip out.
My main concern is "not getting unconscious". I have read many threads on this forum that people are finding it very difficult to get themselves unconscious in partial. Even after multiple attempts, many people have been unsuccessfully. Am afraid that same can happen to me.
Although thank you very much for sharing your experience. It was really helpful.
In my experience getting unconscious is not difficult- at all.

I got on my knees, with my body leaning away from the door- I let my body weight push down against the thing around my neck, and I "pushed" down against it. Basically, I used my feet against the door and pushed away. I was at a lower angle to the ground. I was out before I knew what was happening- everything faded to black so quick. Seconds.

Don't do this unless you are damn sure you want to die. Had I been in the right mindset to tie a proper slip knot, I absolutely would not be alive right now.

I hate that I know how easy it is now.

casandranova29

casandranova29

Mar 29, 2024
In my experience getting unconscious is not difficult- at all.

I got on my knees, with my body leaning away from the door- I let my body weight push down against the thing around my neck, and I "pushed" down against it. Basically, I used my feet against the door and pushed away. I was at a lower angle to the ground. I was out before I knew what was happening- everything faded to black so quick. Seconds.

Don't do this unless you are damn sure you want to die. Had I been in the right mindset to tie a proper slip knot, I absolutely would not be alive right now.

I hate that I know how easy it is now.
I am totally aware that this is irreversible/permanent. Been planning this from a few months, but didn't had proper guidance back then.
As per my knowledge and research, getting unconscious quickly depends upon proper placement of the rope around the neck. Such that it aims for carotid arteries.

casandranova29

casandranova29

Mar 29, 2024
I have some trouble with getting unconscious. How do you do it so easily? any info can help.
Explain what are you doing? Which ligature are you using? Which knot? And how are you doing it?

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
If it is around your neck, with enough pressure, you will pass out. It is not about squeezing the entire neck, it is about constricting the sides of the neck where the carotid arteries are.

Yes, lower placement on the neck is more ideal- those arteries are closer to the surface there. Bringing one's chin down towards their chest is also helpful- if the head is up, those arteries will be under more muscle and potentially harder to constrict.

Look up videos of a blood choke on YouTube- this is the goal of partial hanging, but with pressure continuing to be applied.

H

hana桜⚘

Apr 8, 2024
Explain what are you doing? Which ligature are you using? Which knot? And how are you doing it?
i've read a lot of threads, most of them says that the slipknot is the best one so im using it. Im using a bathrobe tie and Im also kneeling down straight like this:

o⎭
⎿ (sorry idk how to explain 😭)

I've also tried different placements on my neck, above and under the adams apple, but nothing seems to work..
I think i managed to get unconscious once, but im not sure. I remember that i started shaking and couldn't control it, then i felt like i was out for 2 seconds (idk if it was more) and when i came back i was still shaking and i saw that there was saliva on the floor and on me. Then i stopped bc i was shocked. It was weird

Sorry if there was any english error.