• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Not_Alone_Anymore

Sep 10, 2023
I've been feeling down lately, and I'm not quite sure if I want to go through with suicide. I figured that dissociation would be a better alternative. Does anyone want to provide any tips on how to do it on command?

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
it's not as much doing it on command as just getting used to always being in that kind of subconscious drifting. some people are able to just not be sober and stay that way keeping their disassociation going because they're so distracted and disconnected, and others can just kind of take control of their mind and become so conscious and aware that you kinda jump out. I've managed to disassociate in times of hella stress by simply realizing the scope of the situation and asking things like "What am I doing" "What is happening' "this isnt real" Things like that kind of kick you out of your body and switch your perception. this post kinda got me thinking, I'll be trying to do it on command for a bit ill come back and update with whatever I realize

Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Wouldn't dissociation in of itself be a fairly vague term without any context into what you mean by it. Technically speaking, if I remember correctly, dissociation simply refers to being in a state of disconnection. Anything from daydreaming to becoming very invested in a book counts as dissociation, abeit mild forms of it.