• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I keep seeing so many posts on Reddit and a few posts here of "I don't want to hurt my family/friends". That doesn't resonate with me. Firstly I don't have friends and secondly, my family is pretty shit. I couldn't care less how they feel. I don't think its my responsibility.

Am I sociopathic because someone online suggested I am. I don't feel the slightest bit of guilt.

I have some guilt at times, mainly for my mum. But I've been abandoned countless times by people who supposedly cared about me, literally ghosted, so at the moment I'm feeling anger and therefore don't feel so guilty because at the end of the day if people want to keep abandoning me then I'll just abandon myself too by ctb.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Whenever I get close to it, it bothers me, but in general it seems I have learned to cope by becoming indifferent and blunt towards everyone and everything but myself.

Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
I am a bit worried about how it will effect my parents. I am kind of holding on as I think my Dad and Grandma might not be around much longer so I might wait till they have gone so I hurt less people. I know it will hurt my Mum but I don't think there is much I can do about that. I don't think I have any friends close enough that it will be more than a blip in their month if I went, I thought we were closer but I think I just don't understand friendships enough to actually keep any.

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Dear @nigelhernandez , the first people u should not bother abt r those who think u r sociopathic..screw them. Regarding others , no one knows ur pain more than u , besides committing ctb itself is a major decision and needs lots of guts and determination no need to complicate it by bringing guilt etc into it. If u decided u have to ctb then fuck everything else , just do it ..

Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
Yes I care, but it won't deter me anymore from my decision. I'm just fed up of trying to cater to them when I'm suffering because of existence. It's a dire situation created because of procreation. If they are strong enough to have me, then they can deal with me being dead.

Last edited:
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
My suicide wouldn't hurt my friends, they're fake. As for my family I know it will affect them massively but at the end of the day it's my choice. People always say suicide is selfish but those people don't understand the pain we feel day in, day out.

K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
I do care but my suffering is so great that it can't be helped. My biggest regret is letting it get bad enough where I see no other option.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I am devastated when I think about the pain I inflict on my parents and my brother, who then has to live without me. I hurt them when I am alive and I hurt them when I kill myself. I think they are better off without me but I cannot know that for sure and that worries me a lot.

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Oh yeah when they lay that card on the table to guilt trip you in to not CTB, most people just don't get it, never have gotten it and never will.

LostMyWill

LostMyWill

Nov 22, 2019
I actually do care. I want to cause as much shock and despair to them as they destroyed my life before it even had a chance to begin.

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I don't have any friends either and my family is full of terrible people. I feel no guilt hurting people I hate and frankly they deserve far worse. The only guilt I have is for leaving my dog behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: reichan66
nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I actually do care. I want to cause as much shock and despair to them as they destroyed my life before it even had a chance to begin.

Sorry to hear that. In what way did they destroy your life?

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I wish I had a hateful family like many others here. When it comes to suicide it is much harder when you leave loved ones behind that you do not want to hurt.

Reactions: suicidebabyseal
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
I do care about how this will hurt my dad, but he is the ONLY one I care about. Everyone else in my life can go cry in a corner for all I care,

A

azdertex1598

May 27, 2020
i dont , if my parents will cry for me , then let them cry there is no other result heh

R

reichan66

Mar 13, 2020
People are fake, selfish assholes. Nothing to feel guilty about

HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
No, I don't care because if they cry it'll only be for show anyway. My family has never really cared about me.

J

Justinian

May 14, 2020
If you think about it all the troubles you have faced and will face ultimately came from two people - your parents.

Reactions: reichan66
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I honestly don't care. Then again I have no one. Estranged from family and any friends I've had. I hit the point where I'm at peace with ctb because I know I'm basically fucked. I have no ability to lead a functional decent life. I can't continue to stay with my friend who I'm basically freeloading off of. I know I don't want to stay here but I'mtoo broke to move or relocate. I plan to die in this little town. I'm only now waiting for the antiemetics. Found someone with a script I can't believe it. Convinced them to fill it for me. I'm pretty desperate to ctb at this point. I can't stand my life anymore. Everyday feels like I'm in prison.
I botched these plans lol! No antiemetics I guess.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
W

wantstodie

Oct 15, 2020
I keep seeing so many posts on Reddit and a few posts here of "I don't want to hurt my family/friends". That doesn't resonate with me. Firstly I don't have friends and secondly, my family is pretty shit. I couldn't care less how they feel. I don't think its my responsibility.

Am I sociopathic because someone online suggested I am. I don't feel the slightest bit of guilt.

l love my family but honestly don't care about how much I'm going to hurt them. I recently attempted and I didn't think of them at all when I tried. I'm just a very selfish person I guess. I used to think suicide wasn't selfish but I realize now that it is incredibly selfish and I just don't care. I know it will cause immense pain and I just o my care about ending my own pain and not on the pain I'm inflicting on those that care about me.