W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I would like to "die in this world" but keep on living a better life in another world or by being a different kind of being. I mean, I don't want my conscience or memories to disappear.
I guess I wanna be an everlasting being even though that's probably impossible and I, like any other human being and form of life, will just stop existing.

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I 100% want to die. Every day I hope I'll be involved in some freak accident or discover I have a terminal physical illness.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
To be honest I won't be surprised at all if around 70% of the whole human population actually wants to suicide one way or another, with some at a more serious level, while some at a more lower level, depending on their situation, simply due to life being so complicated and rather pointless in the end. However, due to suicide being such a difficult step to take, that number then drops to only less than a few percent of people actually taking real action.

If ending one's own life was as simply as pressing a simple button, I wouldn't be surprised at all that within 1 single year, at least half of the entire world population will be completely gone. Which this example shows actually how much people actually struggle with life, but still chose to stick around in the end, simply due to suicide being too difficult step to move forward with, therefore everyone just naturally keep delaying it, to the point it never happens for most people

Last edited:
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yeah, survival instinct is difficult to overcome. I really want to be gone this year though.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I would like to "die in this world" but keep on living a better life in another world or by being a different kind of being. I mean, I don't want my conscience or memories to disappear.
I guess I wanna be an everlasting being even though that's probably impossible and I, like any other human being and form of life, will just stop existing.
There is a good chance consciousness survives death so you might get your wish one day.