venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I've been born into a prison. A curse. A cage.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Soy un perdedor, Spiritual survivor, HighFlight and 15 others
Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023
I think everyone who has actively considered CTB has at least once wished they hadn't been born.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor, HighFlight, buyersremorse and 5 others
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
Of course. Every day I'm apoplectic that it happened. I could have been the losing sperm and dormant egg but instead I "won". Raging 'till I die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, HighFlight, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Gonna stir the pot a little and say no tbh, I just wish the things that led me where I am hadn't happened. I was actually happy, or at least baseline content, up until relatively recently. There has been a lot of shit, but enough joy nestled amongst the shit so as to keep me from preferring to have full on never been I guess. I empathize with feeling that way though.

• Love
Reactions: HighFlight, No_Lxve, bluebus and 3 others
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Yes. Absolutely, it would save everyone the disappointment that I bring. Regardless I don't have anything to offer to this world, so it was useless to bring me into existence. Sometimes I think I have been placed into this earth just to be made into a laughing stock for other people and to be belittled and bullied, and im getting tired of it. When I do leave, no one will ever hurt me ever again

• Hugs
Reactions: Tobacco and venin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course I do, never being aware of this hellish reality will always be the best thing possible to me, I despise how I was burdened with the ability to exist in this replusive world with no straightforward way to permanently free myself. Forcing life here is just so incredibly cruel and harmful to me as it just leads to unnecessary suffering, existence was a tragic mistake.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow, HighFlight, myusername890 and 4 others
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Of course I do, never being aware of this hellish reality will always be the best thing possible to me, I despise how I was burdened with the ability to exist in this replusive world with no straightforward way to permanently free myself. Forcing life here is just so incredibly cruel and harmful to me as it just leads to unnecessary suffering, existence was a tragic mistake.
For me, it surely is

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Widely varies not only in my point of view, but everything in life. There in again, my "parents" called me "the mistake" till I was 18, then kicked me out and I never heard from them again. 100% their choice as I tried a few times at first to say hi.

So I can say yes, BUT in the over 5 decades since, there has differently been ups AND downs, but still beautiful sunrises and sunsets. So, at least for me it is not clear cut either way, and maybe that is by design?

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight and venin
Zirp

Zirp

Feb 2, 2023
Yeah I've definitely thought that a lot . Not always, but in the recent years an anger about having been born without a say in it has come up. I know that's not really rational I guess.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: venin and whywere
T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
I believe most people here share this sentiment. I definitely do.

Reactions: venin
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
yes, maybe like in the beginning it was a lil different but then you just start to realise how awful this existence really is. how much of a suffering you have to endure day in and day out over and over. it just cruel that they can bring you here but then if you want a way out to find peace there are none straightforward way.

Reactions: venin and ViniTerrible
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
yes, maybe like in the beginning it was a lil different but then you just start to realise how awful this existence really is. how much of a suffering you have to endure day in and day out over and over. it just cruel that they can bring you here but then if you want a way out to find peace there are none straightforward way.
Yup…

EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
The problem for me is society, if one person is suffering they should help him to ctb

Reactions: venin and Tobacco
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I absolutely wish I were never born. I wish my mom would've had an abortion or never got knocked up in the first place. Sure I've had some brief moments of being ok but they are massively overshadowed by unrelenting mental torment and in the past 20 years physical torment as well. My mom has told me many times how much she regrets having kids. At least that's one thing we agree on.

• Hugs
  • Love
Doz

Doz

Gloom and DOOM
Aug 15, 2023
Sometimes, yes. Sometimes I wonder if my existence was just a cruel joke by life itself or a test to see how pathetic and useless a human being can be. I'll never understand why my parents decided to have 2 kids and didn't just stop at 1.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
All the time!

• Hugs
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
Yes, it would have been so much better. Non-existant people don't have to get sick, wake up early to go to work and pay rent.
My struggle with hopelesness started in 2019 but the previous 23 years of a somewhat pleasing life don't make up for losing all hope for a better future.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Aloneisbestforme, venin and 1 other person
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Of course. Why else would we be here?

venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I absolutely wish I were never born. I wish my mom would've had an abortion or never got knocked up in the first place. Sure I've had some brief moments of being ok but they are massively overshadowed by unrelenting mental torment and in the past 20 years physical torment as well. My mom has told me many times how much she regrets having kids. At least that's one thing we agree on.
I'm sorry to hear that. What physical problems are you suffering from?

D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
My disabilities force me to think this way. I wouldn't blame my parents as they did their best. I wouldn't blame anyone else.

Reactions: Soy un perdedor
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Gonna stir the pot a little and say no tbh, I just wish the things that led me where I am hadn't happened. I was actually happy, or at least baseline content, up until relatively recently. There has been a lot of shit, but enough joy nestled amongst the shit so as to keep me from preferring to have full on never been I guess. I empathize with feeling that way though.
I feel the same way. I wish things didn't happen the way they did. I wish I could go on to live a happy and fulfilling life. I never dreamed that I would be in this position. Life is full of surprises. There are times though that I wish I had never been born. It would make the whole catching the bus thing a lot easier lol. I really wish I could keep living, but my fate is sealed so to speak.

• Aww..
Reactions: Tobacco, John Ryder and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I feel the same way. I wish things didn't happen the way they did. I wish I could go on to live a happy and fulfilling life. I never dreamed that I would be in this position. Life is full of surprises. There are times though that I wish I had never been born. It would make the whole catching the bus thing a lot easier lol. I really wish I could keep living, but my fate is sealed so to speak.
Same here…

• Love
Reactions: bluebus
A

AbsurdCapybara

Jul 16, 2023
Yes, I wish I had never been born. I wish my parents didn't thoughtlessly have me on accident. I wish my parents had taken the time to really ask themselves if they wanted to bring a child into this world and if they were the right people to raise it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tobacco, bluebus and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Yes, I wish I had never been born. I wish my parents didn't thoughtlessly have me on accident. I wish my parents had taken the time to really ask themselves if they wanted to bring a child into this world and if they were the right people to raise it.
1000% my situation

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Very relatable

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
Same here.

Wish people would put atleast more thought into having a kid because that is another LIFE you are bringing into this world and by doing that they will have to face the harshness of this world and alot of them aren't even ready to handle that since they were born without any warning, it sucks.

people only think about the good that comes with a child but never the bad

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soy un perdedor, Tobacco and whywere
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
Of course. My existence was always just a waste of space, oxygen and food. I don't deserve anything good in life. My parents should've aborted me the first time they found out about me.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Absolutely. Mother dearest (aka the bitch) wanted an abortion but since she was catholic she decided not to. WOuld have saved me a shitload of pain and tears

SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Semi-Professional Disappointment
Jan 16, 2020
Mixed bag,
If I'd never been born I would have missed out of the few years of my life I really enjoyed and had fun, but on the other side I wouldn't have to have ever deal with the pain I live with and my epilepsy