StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Yes. My existence didn't bring happiness to anyone, including myself, since I was often described as a difficult child. Most of my free time consists of sleeping. If I truly died as a baby as I almost did, paradoxically I think it would have saved everyone including me a lot of unnecessary pain.

• Love
Reactions: HighFlight and ultrasharpy123456
subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
I certainly do. I was born out of a loveless union to abusive parents who only had me to fill a quota. What is my purpose if I was born for other people's selfish desires?

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Of course, i am here without my consent , it's hell my friends. Pure hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tobacco
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
It would have been so much better if I were never born. I sincerely wish I were never born. If only my mother and my father had not forced life on me. If only they understood. No one in my family understands what it's like to want to not exist. This is a concept that simply does not exist in their minds.

I wish I were never born.

S

sickbeyondmeasure

May 17, 2023
No, I'm happy I was born, I wish I never became sick.

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight
N

Naser

Amor fati
Aug 17, 2023
i would mostly think about why am i here. Only if my parents wore protection then i wouldnt be here. We just have to make the best of it.

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
My mom told me that back in the day her doctors told her not to get pregnant. I wish she had listened. Apparently I was the result of my parents living in a shitty apartment with no heat. I wish she had aborted. Considering she never even wanted me at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Tobacco
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm sorry to hear that. What physical problems are you suffering from?
Incurable neurological issues that make it impossible to sleep properly. Combined with things like cptsd, severe treatment resistant depression, anxiety, social isolation, constant abuse, etc, life is no picnic

• Hugs
Reactions: Tobacco, HighFlight and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Incurable neurological issues that make it impossible to sleep properly. Combined with things like cptsd, severe treatment resistant depression, anxiety, social isolation, constant abuse, etc, life is no picnic
😥

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Yes, because the only way I would not be miserable is if I was a radically different person, which would entail identity death, and thus I would not exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and venin
notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
I don't get the point of existence, we're supposed to cherish it, but some people are born into unimaginably terrible situations, living in abject poverty, abuse, or forced into indentured servitude for life. There are more slaves currently than at any point of time in history. All while a select few live unimaginably affluent lifestyles owning more wealth than entire nations. In it's own way, the way we're controlled and mindwashed since birth into the current economic model of going to school, working till 60-80, and retiring, makes you wonder: have we really gained that much quality of life? For what we've gained, the tradeoff has been never-ending stress from the modern work life coupled with deterioration in interpersonal relationships from the onslaught of superficial people and a multitude of other issues arising. All of these could have been addressed by better city planning, economic development, and so forth, but human greed always triumphs in the end, resulting in what we have today. Who would want to be born on this Earth if they had been given a preview? The way they show us the world dressed in such a bright and uplifting manner as kids, it's almost like a conniving realtor hiding major structural flaws in an otherwise decent-appearing home on the market.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Tobacco, Eudaimonic and 1 other person
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I don't get the point of existence, we're supposed to cherish it, but some people are born into unimaginably terrible situations, living in abject poverty, abuse, or forced into indentured servitude for life. There are more slaves currently than at any point of time in history. All while a select few live unimaginably affluent lifestyles owning more wealth than entire nations. In it's own way, the way we're controlled and mindwashed since birth into the current economic model of going to school, working till 60-80, and retiring, makes you wonder: have we really gained that much quality of life? For what we've gained, the tradeoff has been never-ending stress from the modern work life coupled with deterioration in interpersonal relationships from the onslaught of superficial people and a multitude of other issues arising. All of these could have been addressed by better city planning, economic development, and so forth, but human greed always triumphs in the end, resulting in what we have today. Who would want to be born on this Earth if they had been given a preview? The way they show us the world dressed in such a bright and uplifting manner as kids, it's almost like a conniving realtor hiding major structural flaws in an otherwise decent-appearing home on the market.
Well stated ♥️

• Love
Reactions: notverylucid
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
All I've done is make the world a worse place, with the exception of some pets that I think enjoyed my care.

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
The way they show us the world dressed in such a bright and uplifting manner as kids, it's almost like a conniving realtor hiding major structural flaws in an otherwise decent-appearing home on the market.
I suffer from this.
And if we do otherwise, probably a lot of them would ctb young.
That's why I'm antinatalist.

• Love
Reactions: notverylucid