• No

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 4.6%

• Total voters
Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
Once you are born, you are automatically in a race for survival and in need of resources,
food, water and shelter to survive. Which inevitably means you will need to find a job.

To me, this already makes any existence undesirable.
coerced as a child given everything only for you to grow and be prepared to be told you are a means to yourself this life now you suffer a reward meaningless (parents: that I already knew by my years living and you not before I gave birth to!) and now make urself meaningful but Ill always be meaningless life told me so themselves, (Life: someone else will take your spot!) the veil was lifted (I grew full conscious) and now fend for yourself because this is growth. jump out of the nest but what if my wings weren't sufficient, or the gust of wind carried me down, so I lay there with my legs broken, and you parents cant get me because the ground is where they reside (I should have flown like you imagined me to) (fantasized my child to but you must birth me as is the purpose of nature) I'm already broken, so what would the point of saving me be, unconditional love? (or is it nature masked?) Why did you give birth to, why did you give birth to a means so that you could end.