KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
translate to
"Why died I not from the womb?" reflects a deep sorrow and a wish that he had never experienced life.
"Give up the ghost" is an older way of saying "die" or "breathe one's last." In modern terms, Job is asking, "Why didn't I die right after being born?"
Exactly. The Hebrew there for "give up the ghost" is wə·'eḡ·wā' from root gava which means to expire, perish, die. The ancient Hebrews didn't really have a concept of an immaterial "soul" or ghost.

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar, pthnrdnojvsc, Alexei_Kirillov and 3 others
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
Maybe, I can't be entirely sure. If I was born with more mental strength probably it would've been fine. But at the same time I'm alive for no other reason than to just try to be happy and fulfill goals cuz yuh, that's what life is all about I think. Chasing goals cuz why not

Reactions: NoRespawn
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
Of course. My existence brought nothing but suffering to my parents. My mother told us (I have a sister) that she wishes we were never born, because then they would be so much happier with my father. I believe her.
I never felt good in my life and I never will, so... Yes.

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, kunikuzushi and Hero Remeer
T

ToilThenDie

Jan 6, 2024
Yes, I've dealt with severe mental illness my entire life. I'm just tired and so ready for it to be over

• Hugs
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Yes. I wonder if a different egg had been fertilised, would they have turned into a happier person? Someone who would have been a better fit for my family, not been such a disappointment, etc etc.

• Hugs
Hero Remeer

Hero Remeer

Sep 22, 2024
In these moments of intense suffering I do have that desire, but when I am better and well, then not.
I only hope in God for improvement and recovery, and also that you can improve
Greetings, I hope you are well

Reactions: ihateearth
11April

11April

11.04.2015 ❤️
Jan 9, 2023
No, I'm glad I was born.
There was a period in my life that is worth all the bad things I've already gone through and have yet to go through.
I had a chance to be very happy. In many ways, I am to blame for missing it.

Reactions: Jarni
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
Yeah because what was the point in having kids in poverty and setting them up for failure and struggling in life. They're dead now. Mom died when I was 14, deadbeat dad died when I was 35. I've lived on my own since I was 18. Have encountered DV relationships with no escape due to poverty and no family to run to..and no there are no shelters unless you have minor children.

Very very pointless existences. This is why I consider people who have kids in poverty to be evil. People claim abortion is wrong. It's much better than the life I've had. Ever noticed the pro life people always have a good amount of money to their name.

Reactions: wren-briar, LifeQuitter, kdecidestoleave and 2 others
V

VengoEnPaz

Sep 16, 2024
Yes. To avoid this constant suffering. What is the point of this anyway? From the beginning to the end there is only pain. And other people live to the end of their days with hardship, but also happiness. But for me, there is only pain and emptiness, nothing else.
When the time comes I hope there will be no reincarnation or any kind of afterlife. I just want to cease to exist completely. I don't want to remember anything, I don't want to know anything.

Reactions: Green Destiny, pthnrdnojvsc, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
depthss

depthss

wikihow
Dec 12, 2023
All the time, I feel like it was a mistake that I ever was

Reactions: wren-briar, pthnrdnojvsc and LifeQuitter
RoseGarden

RoseGarden

Alone & Unloved
Apr 10, 2024
When I was young my mother told me she wanted to abort me, and there isn't a day that goes by that I wish she hadn't.

Reactions: wren-briar and LifeQuitter
kdecidestoleave

kdecidestoleave

Sep 28, 2024
Yeah because what was the point in having kids in poverty and setting them up for failure and struggling in life. They're dead now. Mom died when I was 14, deadbeat dad died when I was 35. I've lived on my own since I was 18. Have encountered DV relationships with no escape due to poverty and no family to run to..and no there are no shelters unless you have minor children.

Very very pointless existences. This is why I consider people who have kids in poverty to be evil. People claim abortion is wrong. It's much better than the life I've had. Ever noticed the pro life people always have a good amount of money to their name.
Have always thought like this. Unfortunately, those who make the laws tend to have a pretty good life. They have money and a lot of resources which blind them from the fact that there are people out there that are suffering tremendously and genuinely do not wish to keep going. - If you won't legalize abortions at least legalize euthanasia and assisted suicide. Give people a way out. Please!

Reactions: wren-briar, tunnelV and LifeQuitter
lilac-moonbeam

lilac-moonbeam

it/she
Jul 16, 2024
I absolutely do. I agree with antinatalists in that I think bringing life into this world is non-consentual, and just a gamble to see whether they will be born into a privileged life, and it will ultimately just bring suffering.
I wish I didn't feel guilted into having to keep living even if I didn't want to be here to begin with.

Reactions: grungy自殺 and LifeQuitter
DanielDanDean

DanielDanDean

Jul 18, 2024
I wish I was never born.
My parents are 2 mentally unwell people (my dad is just not unstable enough to be institutionalized) and their wedding was a mistake, making a child with their 2 bad genetics and their financial situation was an error, pretty sure my mom bullied my father into having a child
In 26 years of existence i nearly never enjoyed life and for the most part I was angry at them for bringing me into this shit

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and LifeQuitter
render

render

Sep 3, 2024
yeah i think my parents would be happier people

Reactions: wren-briar and pthnrdnojvsc
A

athiestjoe

Student
Sep 24, 2024
Absolutely, without question. Would have been far preferable than this living hell.

uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
I'm adopted and there are times I wish that my birth mother aborted me. I don't know why this is a recurring idea in my head, but it is. Has anyone else ever wish they were never born?
Wow can I ever relate. This might sound over the top since I am already in a bad mood....

I too am adopted and that whore most definitely should have had an abortion. I hate my birth mother, who is now dead, and she apparently hated me, too. Even though I never met her, I was with her for the 9 months I was in her and could feel her hate. I hunted down her boyfriend at the time (not my bio father) and he was kind enough to let me know that really was the case - she hated me. (I asked him for the truth - that was it - and was grateful he was honest even though it hurt.)

All that woman did was screw. All my biological father did was screw - I have 5 half siblings, one of which is 20 days older than me. That bitch should have kept her stinking damn legs shut, but since she could not, she should have scraped me the hell out of her diseased crotch. Worthless, useless, incompetent, disgusting, shitty, slutty woman. I have repeated screamed at the universe why didn't that fucking whore have an abortion.

So yes, I wish I had never been born.

Reactions: wren-briar
N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
I don't remember this but I am pretty sure as soon as I came out of my mother's womb I was like - ewwwww take me the fuck back!!
I was two weeks late being born. I feel like it was a sign. I didn't want to come out and deal with this shitty world.

let.me.let.go87

let.me.let.go87

Experienced
Jul 12, 2024
Every day. I have been saying this since I was a kid. I wish this more than anything. Most ppl wish for money or a car. I just wish I was never here

grungy自殺

grungy自殺

All apologies.....
Jan 9, 2024
Yes

I serve zero purpose to being here

And being here is a curse

being born with a disability is a curse

being born in a family that doesn't assimilate well into a cruel society

And it's more cruel to know that you've been born as a punching bag

And those kinds of humans don't deserve any kind of care and compassion

Reactions: wren-briar
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Yes yes yes its a dream

Forgettable

Forgettable

May 18, 2023
I have never really wanted to live, so yeah. I wouldn't regret ever having existed.