• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
I try my hardest to please others and it all falls flat on my face. Last night my grandmother snapped at me for going downstairs to get a drink of water while my cousin was sleeping and I very nearly snapped and attacked her. Knowing that my existence alone can push not just someone, but multiple people, to that level: it makes me want to fade away into nothing.

I'm an unlovable asshole who doesn't deserve conscience. I push away everyone who loves me and all my good behavior is just part of a thin mask. Deep down I'm a few murders short of Albert Fish and there's nothing that can help me.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damn. I'm sorry she snapped like that... You deserve better than that. I do understand a lot of what you speak of though. With me it basically boils down to a Self hatred for myself that I've had for Years. It Fckn sucks. =\.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i feel the same way you do. i would never want to hurt someone in the way that i've been hurt, but i unfortunately am apart of the cycle i'm trying to break free of. i don't want to inflict this kind of suffering on anybody else. i'm a danger to both myself and others, which is a major reason for wanting to ctb. you're not alone.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I have caused a lot of pain and suffering. I finally now have realised what a piece of shit i am. if i had one wish it would be i was never born. i don't want to cause anymore of the pain and suffering, but when i go on one, there is no control. i scare the shit out of myself. I am ashamed of things i have done and wish to CTB sooner rather than later. ultimately, no matter what i do i find a way to fuck things up. i just have a self destruct mode. I've 'had it all' and i don't wish to 'have it all' again to fuck it all up all over!

Reactions: Huntfish34