• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I doubt this will even post honestly as the site is so useless and barely even works, it's certainly very frustrating to try and use, like seriously people are already tired enough without this but anyway I'm not even surprised that it's dying, if there is anything which isn't 100% anti-suicide it will just get taken away as humans are such a disgusting species who loves to make others suffer as much as possible. It's truly hellish how we cannot all access Nembutal instead, if there was N there wouldn't be any need for this place. I bet it will make people even more suicidal trying to access this useless website that barely even loads, you really cannot rely on anything in this cruel existence, it will just be taken away and lead to more suffering as a result.

But anyways to me this site really hasn't felt like a "safe space" for quite a bit of time but now it's just nothing at all, I guess now those who are against this site finally won and got what they wanted. The frustration of trying to use this site just reminds me of why ceasing to exist is ideal as then I'll finally be at peace and I won't be able to suffer in any way, all that existence ever causes is unnecessary problems, existing truly is nothing but suffering. But seriously it's so frustrating trying to access the site when it's like this, thank you to who/what is behind this for making people suffer even more.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, this site isn't working well for me either. I believe that it won't last long too due to how pro life people are everywhere and are the ones in power. I hope that you find peace as soon as possible and hence not have to rely on this site or on any site ever again.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
And me... I started panicking and getting all stressy with a scalpel. It's actually quite weird how freaked out I was by the prospect that I wasn't going ro be able to get back on because I am in the UK. I spend a lot of my life here and it just started to seriously trigger my urges to kms

Reactions: kermudgeon
D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
I doubt this will even post honestly as the site is so useless and barely even works, it's certainly very frustrating to try and use, like seriously people are already tired enough without this but anyway I'm not even surprised that it's dying, if there is anything which isn't 100% anti-suicide it will just get taken away as humans are such a disgusting species who loves to make others suffer as much as possible. It's truly hellish how we cannot all access Nembutal instead, if there was N there wouldn't be any need for this place. I bet it will make people even more suicidal trying to access this useless website that barely even loads, you really cannot rely on anything in this cruel existence, it will just be taken away and lead to more suffering as a result.

But anyways to me this site really hasn't felt like a "safe space" for quite a bit of time but now it's just nothing at all, I guess now those who are against this site finally won and got what they wanted. The frustration of trying to use this site just reminds me of why ceasing to exist is ideal as then I'll finally be at peace and I won't be able to suffer in any way, all that existence ever causes is unnecessary problems, existing truly is nothing but suffering. But seriously it's so frustrating trying to access the site when it's like this, thank you to who/what is behind this for making people suffer even more.
The moderators are trying their best. This is a not-for-profit website run without advertising. Their budget is not enormous. Sympathy is key. A few hours of slow access are to be expected from time to time.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
This thread be like:
Aliens game over man

Please relax. The site isn't dying, DDOS attacks have been a recurring thing for a while now. All good. We've dealt with them before and we'll deal with them again. We're not going anywhere anytime soon, promised.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.