• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
It really bothers me how CTBing only takes away my pain but it won't help others who are suffering, I guess it wouldn't matter since I'm dead but still it really bothers me how CTBing won't help other people suffering in all sorts of ways, like homeless people, kids in Gaza being bombed, people with chronic illnesses etc. there's literally billions of people suffering and it really bothers me how when I die the only suffering I've reduced is my own and there's nothing I can do to help others suffering.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I like that ctb takes away my suffering... it's literally why I want to ctb in the first place. It's the shortest pathway to death. Yes, admittedly, it is awful that other people here will still suffer but, for the most part, you unfortunately have no control over it and the ones who do have the power to fix all this won't due to how they only care about themselves (then again, everybody cares about themselves the most).

So all we can really do for the most part is ignore it and don't contribute further to the suffering by not giving birth to a new human. That's all the power we have to stop spreading the suffering further and I honestly think that not giving birth to a new person who will suffer and who will contribute to global warming and so forth is... a really powerful thing to do.

All in all, aside from what I said above, I'm going to prioritise myself the most and hence I wish to ctb so that my suffering ends as early as possible

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
No, I like that ctb takes away my suffering... it's literally why I want to ctb in the first place. It's the shortest pathway to death. Yes, admittedly, it is awful that other people here will still suffer but, for the most part, you unfortunately have no control over it and the ones who do have the power to fix all this won't due to how they only care about themselves (then again, everybody cares about themselves the most).
You're right people ultimately only care about themselves but still the people in power exceed that, it's just pure greed.
So all we can really do for the most part is ignore it and don't contribute further to the suffering by not giving birth to a new human. That's all the power we have to stop spreading the suffering further and I honestly think that not giving birth to a new person who will suffer and who will contribute to global warming and so forth is... a really powerful thing to do.
Viewing not procreating as the ultimate way of preventing suffering is interesting to me, I mainly focus on current suffering because I don't see suffering as inherent to life though I can understand why others here like FC would, but as your previous paragraph implies, most suffering is manmade
All in all, aside from what I said above, I'm going to prioritise myself the most and hence I wish to ctb so that my suffering ends as early as possible
Agreed, I don't even think it's "prioritising yourself" because what exactly are you prioritising yourself over? You can't help others so it's not selfish as your CTB really only affects your own suffering

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Yeah, it bothers me also because we haven't really solved the bigger problem of why all of this happens. I feel sad for the people and animals not even born yet, who will have to face this shit.

I don't believe in re-incarnation, but the fact that this broken game just keeps going on after we've successfully got out is disturbing. We don't really know what consciousness actually is, so for all we know we could just end up back here repeating the same nonsense over and over. There's no evidence for this obviously, but the fact that it happened once means it is a possibility. Society is making progress with regard to alleviating different types of suffering, but it really should be the main objective rather than hedonistic goals or power/greed etc. Too many stupid factors are still getting in the way of progress in this respect.

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
I sometimes wish I could do more than erase myself from existence. I wish I could annihilate every characteristic of mine from everything in the world. I wish I could take everything people hate me for and erase it from ever having existed in any form ever. I know people want me to CTB for certain things, so it would only make sense to destroy those exact things with me. Everyone would live off better without me and everyone would be happier with me finally gone.

N

nowwww

from void we came, to void we go
Jan 28, 2024
I sometimes wish I could do more than erase myself from existence. I wish I could annihilate every characteristic of mine from everything in the world. I wish I could take everything people hate me for and erase it from ever having existed in any form ever. I know people want me to CTB for certain things, so it would only make sense to destroy those exact things with me. Everyone would live off better without me and everyone would be happier with me finally gone.
I wish the same

Reactions: myusername890
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
So basically we Need a Jesus Christ type person who will CTB and everyone else is cured.
If only it was that easy, I'd be first to volunteer 🙋🏾‍♂️. But unfortunately it'd take so much more to end manmade suffering, I'll know as I've looked into this a lot and used to be heavily into politics (still am as it's practically impossible to just go back to normal after being radicalised, just not my focus anymore) before deciding I'll CTB

Reactions: mortuarymary
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
You're right people ultimately only care about themselves but still the people in power exceed that, it's just pure greed.
I honestly think that anybody who would gain power would end up like the ones who are currently in power, admittedly myself included. The only reason why we oppose these people is because we're on the powerless side of it all; if we weren't, we wouldn't care about others at all. That's just how human nature is like
Viewing not procreating as the ultimate way of preventing suffering is interesting to me, I mainly focus on current suffering because I don't see suffering as inherent to life though I can understand why others here like FC would, but as your previous paragraph implies, most suffering is manmade
I think that there is suffering inherent to life but the suffering present is amplified by man made suffering. Nonetheless, I definitely think there is inherent suffering. After all, we all gotta go through some sort of suffering to alleviate from further potential worse suffering. Like working to avoid homelessness or experiencing the fragility of the human body. Also, regardless of whether humans were to exist or not, animals would go through suffering through being eaten by predators. There's man made suffering but there also is inherent suffering too
Agreed, I don't even think it's "prioritising yourself" because what exactly are you prioritising yourself over? You can't help others so it's not selfish as your CTB really only affects your own suffering
You're prioritising yourself over other people's wishes to keep you alive no matter what. You're prioritising yourself over the government's desire to keep you as a mere cog in the machine

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think is best not to assume people are suffering just because we are or would.

A lot of people are very resilient and still remain happy and collected in what might seem terrible conditions.

I have met a lot of people in my life who are happy and content despite a lot of hardship. I am just not one of them.

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I think that if you want to stop others suffering, you need suffer for them.

Working/Studying to give them different situations or resources.

If someone has reached his/her suffering limit that person can't help others as can't help themself.

I really would like to kill my self and with that solve all your problems, but i can't.

That's why i cry when i read some post on the forum. Because i see some of the most kind of persons killing themselves.

And most of them i'm sure they are to much more worth than me.

Reactions: FutureHanger