A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I don't make plans into the future anymore besides backup plans. I can't imagine suffering like this for more year or even months..

mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I do that as well, I'm an Irishman with three combat tours in the 'Stan, amongst other combat drops around the globe, sometimes I feel like I never left, I still make plans but like you say I have a date in mind but maybe we are holding off because we have something to actually live for, please consider long and hard mo chara as although it's the destination we all end up there is no going back, I hope that helps and if ever you need someone to talk to I'd proudly have a wee chat with you.
Thank you for your offer

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I think this really depend on your timeline to ctb. For someone looking to end it asap, I can see their focus being on methods, writing notes, tying up loose ends. I have a longer time frame - about 10-11 months. So I'm continuing on like nothing has changed. Still working, and trying to find a better job. Getting certifications and taking courses that apply to my field of work. I may move, get a new car, take trips. Why not? Only thing I wouldn't do is get into a committed relationship. I don't think that would be fair to the other person.

Reactions: MindFrog
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Yes!

One time I accidentally cut my foot to the bone (severed a nerve and tendon) and was in severe pain.. When my relative relayed the story to him, the first words he said were, "Did she do it on purpose?"

O.O

Not bloody likely. I am NOT a fan of pain, and never had a history of self harm.

He had no business being a doctor or practicing medicine in any way. Unfortunately, I have met many like him along the way to the point I will no longer go to a doctor.

He is likely gone now given that he was quite elderly at the time and this was about 15 or so years ago.

<3

(@mr.smileysad - I am so sorry, my story sidetracked your thread ). :heart: :heart:
Its ok I am sorry you all have had to deal with so many aholes in your time

• Love
Reactions: Weary Soul